剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
So you want to take it slow, huh?
所以你是想慢慢来?
I need more time.
我需要更多的时间
I get it.
我明白
Thank you.
谢谢
I am still gonna walk you home, though, so...
我还是要送你回家的
'Cause I'm a gentleman.
因为我是个绅士
Oh, Kelsey. Hey. Hi, Chad.
凯尔西 嗨 嗨 查德
So, uh, what's so important?
所以 什么事这么重要?
Wow, you speak Chinese?
哇 你说中文?
Um, just a couple dialects of Mandarin.
只是会一点普通话方言
Wow. I'm impressed.
令我刮目相看呀
I volunteered on a clean water project
我在甘肃的一个净水工程做志愿者
in Gansu and kind of picked it up.
在那儿学会了一点
But languages are my jam.
但我确实很擅长语言
What about the password to Thad's computer?
那么萨德的电脑密♥码♥破解了吗?
I've got to change his profile pic.
我真的需要改他账户的照片
Oh, yeah. That. Sorry.
对 这个 不好意思
These passwords are really hard to crack.
那个密♥码♥是真的很难破解
But if it's any consolation,
但如果能安慰到你的话
wow, your tongue looks really healthy in that photo.
哇 照片里你的舌头真的很健康
Sorry.
对不起
Here, maybe you'll have better luck.
给你 也许你能破解
Thanks.
谢啦
Kelsey, I... I don't know how to say this,
凯尔西 我... 我不知道怎么说
so I'm just gonna come out and say it.
所以我打算就直说了
Whoa. Oh, my God. What are you doing?
我的天 你在干什么?
I know.
我知道
It's a little soon, but...
这有点太快了 但是
My parents would like the engagement ring back.
我父母希望拿回订婚戒指
It's a family heirloom.
那是个传家宝
Are you serious? Of course.
你说真的? 当然
I could show you photos
我可以给你看我祖母
of my great-grandmother wearing that ring.
戴着戒指的照片
No. No, it's....
不是 这个...
It's fine.
没关系的
Sorry to be the one just...
不好意思我要做那个...
bringing you all this bad news.
带给你坏消息的恶人
You know, let me make it up to you.
让我补偿你
Let's get out of the city this weekend.
就这个周末 咱俩出城吧
Fishers Island.
去渔人岛
I already have ferry reservations,
我已经把渡轮预定好了
and we could just talk everything out,
而且我们可以把事情都说开
and finally just...
终于可以...
be.
在一起
Chad?
查德?
We are never going to "Be" Anything.
我们永远不可能"在一起"
Ever.
永远
Do you understand that?
你明白吗?
What, so-- so you're just gonna act like
什么 所以你打算装作
the--the barn at Gary's wedding never happened?
在加里婚礼的谷仓里什么都没发生吗?
How do you know about me and Thad in that barn?
你怎么知道我和萨德在谷仓的事?
Thad?
萨德?
Come on, you know that was me.
得了吧 你知道那是我
What?
什么?
You said you loved me.
你说你爱我
Because I thought that you were Thad.
那是因为我以为你是萨德
That was the game we were playing.
那是我们在玩游戏
But you knew. Come on. I did not know!
但你是知道的 我不知道!
Look me in the eye and say you don't think of me
看着我的眼睛 告诉我当你每次
every time you sit on a big, fat bale of hay .
坐在大干草堆上没有想着我
You know what? Take your stupid ring back.
你知道么? 拿回你的戒指
Don't call me, don't text me,
别给我打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
and stop tagging me in funny memes.
还有不要再在表情包里标注我
They're not funny!
它们一点都不好笑!
Okay, you're not going to believe this.
你们肯定不相信这个大新闻
Oh, hey, Lauren.
嗨 劳伦
Kelsey just texted me that she slept with Chad.
凯尔西刚给我发信息 说她和查德上♥床♥了
What? Wait, wait.
什么鬼? 等会儿
That's the twin, right? Yes, and apparently,
是那个双胞胎对吧? 可不是嘛 很明显
he banged her all over
在巴灵顿的谷仓里
some barn in Great Barrington.
他们颠鸾倒凤不知天地为何物
What, last night? No, dude. Years ago.
昨天晚上? 不是 好多年前
He pretended to be Thad.
他假装成萨德
Oh, my God. I know, dude.
我的天啊 过分吧 姐们
He Houdini-ed her.
他们双龙入洞了
No, that's not Houdini-ing.
不是 那不叫双龙入洞
Houdini-ing is when someone has sex with you from behind,
双龙入洞是指当你和男1号♥玩后入式时
then someone else steps in, and then the original person
男2号♥进入 然后男1号♥
waves to you from the bedroom window.
就在你的菊花间畅游
Oh, my God. You know everything. You do.
我的天啊 你怎么什么都知道
You're like Sexipedia.
你简直就是维鸡百科
Is Kelsey all right? Oh, yeah, no. She'll be fine.
凯尔西还好吧? 噢 没什么大不了的 她会没事的
And now that she has Thad's laptop,
现在萨德的笔记本在她手上
she never has to see Chad again.
她再也不用见查德了
She has Thad's laptop? Oh, yeah.
她拿了萨德的笔记本? 是的
I'ma help her get into it.
我打算帮她进入电脑桌面
You know, it's the least I can do
你们也懂啦 这是她被"并蒂双花"之后
since she's been twinned.
我唯一能做的了
No, "Twinned" Is two girls and the same dildo.
不对 "并蒂双花"是指两个女孩和一个假丁丁
What? Really? Twinned?
真的吗? 是这个意思?
Oh, my God. Why do I doubt?
哎 我为什么会怀疑你说的呢?
Why have we not done that?
为什么我们还没玩过这个招式呢?
You know, I got to go to work. I will see you kids later.
哎呀 我得去上班了 回头见 小婊砸们
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
It's only a matter of time before Kelsey
凯尔西打开电脑 发现一切
gets into that laptop and finds out everything.
只是时间早晚问题
Wait, what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办?
I am gonna tell her.
我要跟她坦白
And it's better that she hears it from me first.
由我最先告诉她比较好
I'm just gonna do it-- I'm gonna go in there
我要告诉她 去到她那儿
and rip off the Band-Aid.
撕了这层创口贴
"Ripping off the Band-Aid" Is when two guys--
"撕创口贴" 是指两个男人--
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
Good luck.
祝你好运咯
Lauren told me about the Chad situation.
劳伦跟我说了查德的事
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
The whole thing is just so gross.
整个事情都太恶心了
I wonder if Thad knew.
我在想 萨德是不是早就知道
He couldn't have, right?
他应该不知道 对吗?
I mean, I always brown out at weddings, but...
我是说 我经常在婚礼上玩得太嗨 但是...
You mean drink too much, right?
你是说喝太多酒吗?
Yeah--wait, what do you think I--
是啊 等等 你觉得我...
No, nothing. Just that.
没什么 随口问问
Okay. What are you doing?
好吧 你在做什么?
I'm trying to guess this password.
我在猜开机密♥码♥
It gave me a hint: "Kelsey's favorite snack."
密♥码♥提示说: "凯尔西最喜欢的零食"
I tried banana chips, chocolate covered almonds.
我试了香蕉片 杏仁巧克力
And no luck. I'm gonna just--
都不对 我打算...
I've got to hire a computer expert or something.
我得雇个电脑高手什么的
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
I mean, there could be a lot of iffy stuff on there.
我是说 这里面可能有很多可疑的东西
This is all I have left of him.
这是我唯一和他有关的东西
For better or for worse, it's all right here.
不管是好是坏 都在这儿了
Hi, uh, there is a potential investor
有个潜在投资者要在十分钟后
stopping by the office in about ten minutes.
来办公室这边看看
Could you two be prepared to talk about Millennial?
你们俩能不能介绍一下《千禧一代》?
Something short, like a--
不用太长 就像是...
an elevator pitch?
在电梯间等待时的游说?
Yeah, sure. Absolutely, yeah.
好的 没问题
It's important.
这个客户很重要
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表