剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, it's my lucky day.
哦 今天真是我的吉日
Any other questions?
还有其他问题吗?
I'm in a lot of pain, doctor.
我好疼啊 医生
Ah, we're gonna get you a morphine drip
我们会给你静脉滴注吗♥啡♥
With a button to self-administer.
会有个按钮你可以自己控制
Gonna feel better in no time.
很快你就会感觉好多了
Thank you.
谢谢
Mama mia.
好家伙
She's gonna need us.
她需要我们照顾
You know I'm down to help with anything, right?
你知道我可以为她做任何事的 是吧?
Well, cooking, cleaning, getting her dressed--
这样 做饭 打扫 帮她穿衣服...
I can cover those things.
这些我可以做
Okay, getting undressed, baths?
那好 给她脱衣服 洗澡
I got it covered.
这些事归我
I figured you could handle those jobs.
我知道你能做好那些事
I'm gonna stay here. Okay.
我会留在这里 好的
You can take off.
你可以回去了
I'm gonna go find some blankets for the sleepover.
我要去找晚上睡觉用的毯子
You're a good guy.
你真是个好人
You okay? Is it your arm?
你还好吗? 是胳膊受伤了吗?
Clavicle. It's broken.
锁骨 断了
I may never shrug again.
我可能再也不能耸肩了
Ah, what are you doing here?
啊 你怎么来了?
Uh, diana alerted the, uh,
戴安娜通知了
Empirical legal team, and they alerted me.
出版社法务部 他们通知了我
Oh. Don't worry.
哦 不要担心
I'm not feeling up to a lawsuit.
我不会"达"官司哒
Are you in pain?
你疼吗?
I'm feeling much better now.
我现在感觉好多了
Is there, uh...
有什么...
Anything I can do?
我能做的吗?
There is one thing.
是有件事
Yeah, yeah. What is it?
好 好 是什么事?
My piggies are out.
我的猪小弟们露出来了
This little piggy broke her collarbone.
本小猪弄断了自己的锁骨
Is that better?
这样好点儿了吗?
You are so, so...
你真是太 太...
Nice...
好了...
I should let you rest.
我该让你好好休息了
No, wait. Wait.
不 等等 等等
I want to tell you something.
我要和你说件事
Yeah?
什么?
Goodnight, piggies.
晚安 猪小弟们
Hey, I...
你好 我...
I just wanted to say...
我只是想说...
That thing that happened between us
我们之间发生过的事
Meant something to me.
对我也是有所触动的
Maybe if we were different people,
也许 如果你不是你 我不是我
Or in a different place,
如果不是此时此地
And, like, a different time...
而是换另一个时间空间
Things would be different.
一切就不一样了
I knew it.
我就知道
David?
大卫?
Hey, bud.
嘿 老兄
Who are you?
你是谁?
Uh, I don't know. Who are you?
呃 不知怎么说 你是谁?
I'm josh. Liza's boyfriend.
我叫乔什 莉萨的男朋友
You're josh, huh?
你就是乔什啊?
Yeah.
是的
Well, uh, I'm liza's husband.
我是莉萨的丈夫
David.
大卫
Oh, you... you mean ex-husband, though, right?
你...你的意思应该是前夫 是吧?
Mm, not quite.
不完全是哦
Bud.
老弟
Ah! Jesus!
啊! 上帝啊!
Looks like you beat me.
看来你打败我了
Oh, my god. I just heard.
哦 上帝 我才听说
I feel so bad I wasn't there.
真抱歉我没在你身边
I... I had my phone turned off.
我... 我关了手♥机♥
I was plenty taken care of.
照顾我的人够多的了
And I don't really even remember most of it.
而且我都不记得了
How was the manuscript?
那个手稿怎么样了?
Oh, it was so good.
哦 实在太好了
Did you read the whole thing?
你全都读完了吗?
I read enough to know
我读完的部分
That we have to publish it.
足以让我认为 我们要出版它
And how was the sex?
你们之间的性事如何?
Liza! What?
莉萨! 什么呀?
It was similar to the book.
和那本书一样
What, didn't finish?
怎么 也没进行到底?
Good. It was really good.
很好 真的很好
Send me Colin's manuscript.
把科林的手稿发给我吧
I already did.
已经发了
Becky's coffee is undrinkable.
贝基冲的咖啡简直没法喝
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I really wanted this for you.
我真的要把这活交给你
But you do the coffee,
不过你只负责冲咖啡
Becky does everything else.
让贝基做其他所有事
And, um...
还有...
While you were incapacitated,
在你动弹不得的时候
Charles and radha broke up.
查尔斯和朗达分手了
Sad face.
好伤心哟
Those piggies get some good rest?
猪小弟们休息得好吗?
What.... Excuse me?
抱歉... 什么意思?
Uh, nothing.
没什么
I'm...
我...
Glad to have you back, that's all.
很高兴看到你回来 就这样
I'm glad to be back.
我也很高兴能回来
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表