剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Babe, are you okay? Your hand is, like, sweating.
亲爱的 你还好吧? 你手心直冒汗呐
I'm excited. I never thought
我太激动了 我从没想过
I'd get to go to a "Paris Review" Party.
有朝一日能去参加《巴黎评论》的内部聚会
Oh, it's not that big a deal.
其实算不上什么大事儿
It is.
当然是大事
They discovered Kerouac and Philip Roth.
他们一手发掘了众多文学大咖
And now they're discovering Colin McNichol.
现在他们又发掘了柯林·麦克尼克
No, they're publishing
别这么说 他们只是
my short story. You discovered me.
发表了几篇我的短片故事 发掘我的人是你
I've submitted to them for years,
我投稿了那么多年
and they rejected me every single time.
每次都被拒绝
Okay, but now that you've sold a book for a million dollars,
但是现在你的书买♥♥了一百万美元
now they want you, huh? Uh, 1.2 million, okay?
他们马上就要你了 是一百二十万好吗?
Okay. But let's not talk money.
好好好 但我们还是别谈钱了
These people are intellectuals.
这儿的人看重的是文艺范儿
She means snobs.
她是说铜臭味儿
I mean the top literary minds in the country,
我是说 全国最牛的文学家
and they're all here to see you.
可都来了等着见你呢
Great, now my hands are sweaty.
这下可好 我手心也出汗了
Kelsey, hey. I'd like to introduce you to my editor.
凯尔西来认识一下我的编辑
This is--
这位是...
Kelsey! Pipsqueak!
凯尔西! 小派!
Everybody knows everybody at this party.
这派对上大家都是老熟人啊
We interned together, but then this one
我们一起实习过 但是这家伙
got her own imprint and left us all in the dust.
半路去办专栏了 抛下大家绝尘而去
Okay, all right, well, you're the one
是是是 但是你现在
with the hottest property in town right now.
才是坐拥本市最炙手可热的作家的人
Mm. We're both right.
我们说的都没错
That photographer wants us.
那个摄影师想给我们拍照
Let's get lunch on the books soon.
以后一起吃午餐哦
I'd love to. Back into the fray.
好呀 重返战场啦
Oh, you don'tcome here. Okay, okay.
你先别走呀 过来 好好 来了
There you are. Oh. Hey, sorry.
你们在这儿啊 哦 抱歉
All this, it's a lot.
事情太多了
Well, you should get used to it.
你要慢慢习惯了
This is your life now.
这就是你的人生啦
You should think about getting a tux.
你得弄个礼服才好
For what? The PEN Awards,
要礼服干什么? 笔会文学奖
the National Book Award, the Met Gala.
全国优秀图书奖 纽约大都会艺术博物馆慈善舞会
Yeah, you might need two tuxes.
这样看来 一套礼服还不够呢
Okay, okay, okay, enough. Stop.
好好好 够了够了 快停下
Josh, what was the last tattoo you did?
乔什 你最新纹身作品呢
Ugh. You wanna show him?
你想给他看看吗?
Uh, I'm gonna keep my underwear on
我可不准备在《巴黎评论》的聚会上
at the Paris Review party, thank you.
脱掉内♥裤♥呢 谢谢了
You got a tattoo?
你纹身了?
Yeah. Why not?
是呀 为啥不行?
Because they're really hard to get rid of.
因为很难弄掉啊
Well, maybe I don't want to get rid of this one.
说不定这个我并不想弄掉呢
Congratulations, Colin!
祝贺你呀 柯林!
Buy something stupid yet with your $2 million advance?
你的蠢书居然卖♥♥了200万美元?
It wasn't $2 million, bud.
其实没有两百万这么多啦
You poor bastard.
你这可怜的小崽子
You can handle 1.2 mil, though, right?
120万你倒是不觉得多 是吧?
All right, bro, why don't you take about 30 steps back?
行了 兄弟 你退后个30步怎么样?
Random House isn't buying any more fiction this year
兰登书屋今年都不会再买♥♥进新的小说了
because they spent all their money on you.
因为他们把钱全砸你身上了
Have a good night, bud.
兄弟 祝你今晚玩的开心
You dumbass!
你这傻♥逼♥
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天!
Oh, my God! Oh! Oh, Chris!
哦 天哪!
I haven't been in a fight since junior high.
高中之后我就没打过架了
It was kind of fun.
还挺好玩儿的
Well, that was hardly a fight. I weigh more than that wimp.
其实还真算不上打架 我都比那家伙壮
What? Oh, don't! Don't!
你说啥? 哦 不要 别!
Things are good, right?
一切都很顺利 是不是?
Yeah. Yeah.
是呀 是
Things are good.
一切都好着呢
You know, I don't think I've said this enough
你知道吗 我觉得自打我们复合
since we've been back together, but...
可能我说的还不够 但是...
I love you.
我爱你
Like, I really love you.
很爱很爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Uh, good morning. Morning.
早上好啊 早啊
You missed Soul Cycle again.
你又错过动感单车课了
Yeah, but I got a workout.
是呀 但我也有做运动哦
You know what, sex doesn't burn that many cal--
你知道吗 做♥爱♥其实并不能燃烧多少...
300 calories? Bam.
300卡路里? 厉害吧
Do you do anything in bed? What?
你在床上是不是完全不动的! 啥?
She's enthusiastic.
她可是满腔激♥情♥
Hey, what's that in your hair?
你头上戴的是啥?
What?
什么?
Oh, this little rubber band thingy?
这个小橡皮筋吗?
Uh, yeah, where did you get it?
是的 你从哪里找到的?
Oh, um, off the bathroom floor.
在卫生间的地板上
When?
什么时候?
I-I don't know, like, a couple days ago, a week.
我不记得了 大概一个星期以前吧
A week? What's wrong?
一个星期? 怎么了?
That's my UvoRing.
那是我的避孕环
Your what? My birth control.
你的什么? 我的避孕措施
Ri--that's supposed to be up inside of you?
那不是应该在你的身体里面吗?
Yes. How did it get out?
是啊 那它怎么出来的?
I don't know. Sowait.
我不知道 所以 等下
Maybe it's your enthusiastic sex.
也许是因为太过满腔激♥情♥吧
So we haven't had any protection
所以我们差不多有一周
in, like, a week?
没有任何避孕措施?
Just give me a hint.
快给我点提示
If I told you what was in my secret lemon curd recipe,
如果我告诉你 我的柠檬酱的配方的话
it would no longer be mine nor a secret.
它就不会再是我的秘密了
Will I see you tonight?
今晚还能看见你吗?
I certainly hope so.
我当然也是这么希望的
I'm having dinner with Jackie Dunn after work,
我今天下班后要和杰基吃晚饭
so if I'm not home, just ask Pavel at the desk to let you in.
所以如果我不在家 你就让前台的帕维尔让你进来
Mm, if Sergei is working, tell him you're my brother.
如果是赛奇当班 告诉他你是我的哥哥
He's obsessed with me.
他很痴迷于我
You know, my last client's at 5:00.
我最后一个病人是在5点
Why don't I just hold onto your keys?
你何不把钥匙留给我呢?
Just for the day.
就今天而已
I'll give 'em right back.
我会马上还给你的
I would. I really would,
如果可以的话 我也想给你
but the co-op has strict rules.
但是物业也是有严格规定的
And I'm running for the board, so how would it look?
而我又是业主委员会主席 所以那样成何体统?
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
All right, he got the test. "Leaving drug store now."
好了 他收到短♥信♥了 就从药店回来
Here, just have some tea.
来喝点茶 镇静下
I can't have a baby, Maggie.
玛吉 我不能怀孕啊
Well, the odds are definitely against it.
怀孕的几率还是很小的
Right.
对
But you never know,
但谁知道呢
Josh may have some really strong swimmers.
也许乔什的精♥子♥很厉害呢
Stop!
不要说了
And it'd be a really cute baby.
那你就会有一个很可爱的宝宝啦
I can't handle the clock resetting to zero.
我搞不定的 要养宝宝的话 一切要重新开始
I mean, for the first three months,
你想啊 头三个月
you can't even work.
你都不能工作
Remember Caitlin's terrible twos?
还记得可怕的两岁时的凯特琳吗?
What about her effing fours?
还有她四岁时呢?
She used to fill her pull-up and throw it at me. Remember that?
她在哑铃里装满了水然后扔向我 记得吗
It was so cute. No, I'm serious, Maggie.
那很可爱啊 不 我是认真的 玛吉
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表