剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
What? Hamptons Book Fair.
什么? 汉普顿书会
I booked Colin on a few panels. They practically begged me.
我给柯林约了几场宣讲 他们几乎都在求我
Millennial's going, right? It's gonna be huge this year.
《千禧一代》会去吧? 今年会很隆重的
Of course.
当然啦
Hamptons Book Fair, I'm going.
我要去汉普顿书会
Excuse me? Millennial needs a presence
什么? 《千禧一代》需要曝光度
somewhere. I'm not asking to go to Europe.
我不要求去欧洲
The Hamptons is close,
汉普顿离得很近
they're expanding the fair this year,
他们今年的书会规模会更大
and I'm doing it whether the company pays for it or not.
不管公♥司♥出不出钱 我都要参加
Millenial finally has momentum, and I'm not going to waste it.
《千禧一代》终于有了成绩 我也不会浪费这个机会
All right, it's not about the partying,
这和聚会本身无关
it's about visibility, and Millennial needs to be visible.
这关乎知名度 《千禧一代》需要被人注意到
Like Colin?
比如柯林?
That book is going to be huge.
那本书会大卖♥♥
And I hate that we don't have it.
我也很生气我们没拿下它
It's completely my fault.
这都是我的错
You're passionate, you got excellent taste,
你很有热情 而且也很有品位
And you're right, Millennial needs to be visible.
而且你是对的 《千禧一代》需要被公众熟知
Show 'em we're still in the game.
让他们知道我们还在这场游戏中
Kelsey?
凯尔西?
Uh, sorry, I'm sorry.
不好意思
I was just expecting more of a fight.
我还以为要更多争论你才会答应
So you don't want to take yes as an answer?
那你是不打算答应咯?
No. I mean, wait, yes, yes, I--
不 我是说 等等 我答应
Thank you, Charles. Thank you.
谢谢 查尔斯 谢谢
So how long you gonna be gone?
你这次要去多久?
Just for a few days, and it's only a short train ride away.
就去几天 坐短途火车就能到
I mean, it's not a huge book fair
我是说 这不是一次大型书展
like Frankfurt or London, but it'll be good to
不像在法兰克福或伦敦的那样
get the imprint out there, you know? Yeah.
但我们能出席真的很棒 当然
Makes it more real. Kelsey's so excited.
感觉更真实 凯尔西特别兴奋
She should be, and so should you.
当然应该兴奋了 你也一样
I'm so proud of you, babe.
我真为你骄傲 宝贝
Thank you.
谢谢
It is so sweet of you to come walk me home.
你太贴心了 谢谢你陪我走回家
What's the occasion? No occasion.
是什么节日吗? 没什么节日
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
I don't know. Maybe it is kind of a big deal.
我不知道 或许这确实是个大问题
Look, I got to be honest with you, Liza.
听着 莉萨 我得向你坦白
I know--I know you were relieved about not being pregnant,
我知道...我知道你发现没有怀孕后如释重负
and I--I thought I was too,
我之前也是这么想
but these last few days, I can't stop thinking about it.
但这几天 我就是忍♥不住想这个事
We would be...
我们会是...
incredible parents, you know?
很棒的父母 你懂吗?
I thought we talked about this.
我以为我们已经谈好了
Yeah, I know, but there's--
对 我知道 但...
there's lots of women in their 40s having kids,
有很多女人四十岁生孩子
you know?
你懂吗?
And can you imagine our kid?
你能想象拥有我们的孩子吗?
I mean, just stop.
我是说 停一下
Just think about it for a minute,
就想几分钟
'cause you can really think about her--
因为你真的可以想想她...
her, him, or--
她或他...
Josh.
乔什
You're still so young. I know.
你还太年轻了 我知道
I know. I--
我知道 我...
Look, I never thought I'd be talking about kids yet.
我从来没有想过 我有一天会谈论孩子的事
You know?
明白吗?
Oh, I never thought I'd meet somebody like you either.
我也从来没有遇到过像你这般好的女人
Excuse me.
麻烦让一下
What's going on?
发生什么了?
Manhattanhenge. What's Manhattanhenge?
曼哈顿悬日 什么是曼哈顿悬日?
It's when the sun lines up with the street grid
阳光洒满了曼哈顿所有的东西向街道
and sets exactly in between the buildings.
而落日也刚好悬挂在大楼的中间
Doesn't happen very often. It's amazing.
不常有的景象 很美的
Come on.
快来
Sorry.
抱歉
That's a sign.
这是种预兆
You see that, right?
你看到了 对吗?
It's just like us.
就像我们俩
We met at the perfect moment,
我们在最美的时刻相遇
and we can have everything.
我们可以拥有一切
It's all lined up.
一切都恰到好处
Really, it's beautiful.
真的好美
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表