剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, come on, everything's gonna be fine, really.
哎呀 没事的 放轻松啦
Got it.
买♥♥到了
A digital pregnancy test?
一个数码验孕棒?
Yeah, the lady said it was the best one, so.
是的 售货小姐说是最好的 我就买♥♥了
This says I have to download an app.
它说我要下载一个APP
What, do you, like, pee on your phone?
然后呢 你要在手♥机♥上撒尿吗?
No, you pee on the stick which uses Bluetooth
不 你用这个避孕棒 然后避孕棒把结果
to send the results to an app on your phone.
通过蓝牙发到你的手♥机♥APP上
Seriously? Yeah, but "The app provides
有没有搞错? 但是这上面说了
distractions to reduce stress while waiting," So.
"本款APP能让您分心 从而有效缓解您在等待时的压力"
What kind of distractions?
怎么让我分心?
Wait, can people really not wait three minutes without having--
难道人们就不能安安静静地等三分钟 不用看这个视频吗?
aw, look, now the puppy's licking the kitty.
啊快瞧 现在狗狗在舔猫猫
Oh. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天哪 我的天哪
Oh, my God, could we just view the fricking results already?
我的天哪 我们就不能直接看结果吗?
Go. Ready?
按吧 准备好了吗?
Okay.
好了
Okay. Yay.
好了 太好了
All right. Yay.
没事了
Yay, yay! See? Yes, mm. Yeah.
太好了 是的
Thank God!
感谢上帝!
Could you imagine a toddler running around here?
你能想象一个小宝宝在你身边到处跑吗?
Kind of. Diaper duty. Stop!
能啊 各种换尿布啊 别说了
Well, I mean-- well, you've done this already.
你之前都做过这些啦
Really? Now?
真的? 现在吗?
I just need you to assure me that you're being safe.
我只是要你向我保证 你有做安全措施
Oh, did you not see the gift-wrapped box of condoms
你没看到玛吉送给我的
that Maggie gave me?
那一大盒安全套吗?
You're so welcome, honey. You want some more?
不要客气 亲爱的 你还需要吗?
Maggie. Unless you do? You can tell me.
玛吉 你真的需要吗? 你可以和我说的
Mom, I'm covered. Do you want to see my drawer?
妈妈 我有做避孕措施的 你要看看我的抽屉吗?
Yes. No, it's okay. I trust you.
好啊 不用了 没事 我相信你
You know, I'm a little old for "The talk."
我现在已经过了谈"那事"年纪了
We had it in seventh grade.
我们在七年级时就谈过了
I know, but you're never too old for a reminder.
我知道 但对我来说 你永远都需要提醒
Noted. Bye, mom.
知道了 再见 妈妈
Bye. I love you.
再见 我爱你
Mom.
老妈
Look, while you're on a tear, I've got a loose niece
趁你还没彻底泪奔 我有个在洛克威的
in the Rockaways that could use a talking to.
叛逆期侄女 需要有人跟她谈谈"那事"
I know, it's just that pregnancy test
我知道 还不是那个怀孕测试
really scared me. I've never been more relieved in my life.
真的吓到我了 我这辈子都没感到过这么如释重负
Well, I don't think Josh was so relieved.
我觉得乔什并不觉得如释重负
I mean, didn't you notice?
你没察觉到吗?
He was probably just freaked out.
他可能只是吓坏了
He looked kind of bummed, actually.
他看起来有些闷闷不乐
Well, he's not ready for a kid.
他并不是真的想要个孩子
And he knows that I'm not up for it again.
而且他也知道 我不打算再要孩子了
I mean, we talked about it.
我们谈过这事儿的
Well, as long as you talked about it.
好吧 你们说清楚了就好
We did.
我们说好了
That's all for new material from our imprint.
这就是我们所有项目的进展情况
Great, thanks.
很棒 谢谢
Just one more thing. I would like to reiterate
还有一件事 我想要重申一下
my request for Millennial to have a larger presence
我希望《千禧一代》能够
at book fairs and literary festivals.
多出席一些书展和文化节
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
We talked to editors from five different
昨晚我们和五个独♥立♥出版社的
independent publishing houses last night.
编辑们在一起聊过
We're the only ones who didn't go to Frankfurt or London.
我们是唯一没去过法兰克福书展以及伦敦书展的
Readers are responding to Millennial's books.
读者对我们的书是有需求的
We just got great press in a national magazine--
我们刚刚获得一个国家级杂♥志♥的报道
If you're referring to "EW," I think that Random House got
如果你说的是《娱乐周刊》 那我认为兰登书屋
a bigger bounce from that than we did.
比起我们是更大的获益者
I don't see why you need to fly to Europe
我不明白你为什么要飞去欧洲
for a week of partying in overpriced hotels.
住贵得离谱的酒店
It doesn't need to be international...
不需要那么国际化的...
I said I'd think about it.
我说了我会考虑的
Moving on. Diana?
下一项 戴安娜?
Well, in another coup for "P is for Pigeon,"
关于推广《鸽子的歌♥》的另一个妙计
the Audubon Society has decided to honor Mary Quigley.
奥杜邦鸟类协会决定授予玛丽·奎克里荣誉称号♥
We purchased a table, and I invite you all to attend,
我定了座位 邀请你们大家去参加
and I encourage you to bring a plus one.
并鼓励各位都带上自己的另一半
I needn't remind you of the paltry attendance
我不需要提醒你们吧
to last month's "ReachOut and Read" Benefit
上个月"伸手阅读"慈善酒会中
when I sat at an empty table with Trisha from HR
我和人事部的特里莎 还有她从陌陌上拉来的男伴
and her Tinder date, Dwayne.
一起坐在一张空荡荡的桌子旁
Got it. Everyone sign up, bring dates.
知道了 大家都去 带着各自的男伴女伴
I hope to see you all there. That's it for now.
希望每个人都能到场 今天就到这里吧
Charles, a word?
查尔斯 和你说句话?
Yeah?
什么事?
I was so sorry to hear that things didn't work out
听说你和朗达进展的不顺利
between you and Radha.
我很难过
Oh, well...
哦 那个...
You know I've always had a wonderful time
你知道在这类活动里
being your date at these events...
我一直很高兴作你的女伴...
Date?
女伴?
But I've just started seeing someone.
但是我刚刚有了约会对象
A... a doctor.
是个...医生
That's terrific.
那真是太好了
Oh, it's just in the brand new phase
哦 还只是刚刚开始
where everything is... so fun.
但是一切都...很有趣
Anyway, I just didn't want you to be caught off-guard.
不管怎样 我不想让你无备而往
I'm sure we can squeeze in a chair for you next to us.
我应该可以在我们的位子旁边给你留一个位子
I look forward to meeting him.
我期待着和他认识
Oh, and Diana, can you make sure there are two chairs?
对了 戴安娜 你能确保给我留两个位子吗?
I'll be bringing a date as well.
我也会带一个女伴的
Excellent.
太好了
It is amazing how much these bird lovers
多么神奇啊 这些鸟类爱好者
look like actual birds. Look at the beak on that one.
都长得和鸟很像 看看那个人的鹰钩鼻子
And how about old Owl Eyes over there?
还有那边那双猫头鹰一样的眼睛?
You think his head actually spins all the way around?
你觉得他的头真的可以转一圈吗?
Judgment is a powerful way of keeping people
评头论足是与人保持距离的
at arm's length.
有效方式
Don't analyze me.
别分♥析♥我
You won't even tell me what's in your lemon curd.
你连你的柠檬酱里放了什么都不肯告诉我
One cranberry, two sprigs of mint.
一个蔓越莓 两小片薄荷
2:00, black dress, antiperspirant streaks.
两点钟 黑裙子 止汗剂
Yeah, it's just coming. Deviled eggs
对 它就那么过来了 恶魔蛋?
at a bird fund raiser? Okay.
在为鸟类募捐的派对上? 好吧
Wouldn't it be awesome if humans could lay eggs?
如果人类能下蛋的话不是很棒么?
We just could trade off sitting on 'em, you know,
我们只要坐在上面就能把小孩孵出来
share the work.
两个人还能轮班
Yeah, but then we'd have to throw up into their mouths.
是啊 然后我们还得嘴对嘴给他们喂吃的
The Paris Review party made
上次《巴黎评论》的派对
"Page Six." What?
上八卦网站了 什么?
So did Josh.
乔什也上了
Oh, dope, they mention Inkburg.
酷 他们还提到了纹身堡
Yeah, why should Colin get all the press?
就是啊 看来不止柯林能吸引媒体呢
Hey, where is Colin?
话说柯林去哪了?
I don't know. He's supposed to meet me here.
我不知道 他本该和我在这碰面的
Are those chicken wings?
那些是鸡翅么?
They can't be. Who catered this,
不可能 是谁负责这次的餐饮?
a litter of cats?
一窝猫么?
Well, there you are, Charles.
原来你在这啊 查尔斯
So, no date after all?
所以 还是没找到伴么?
No, my date spotted
不是 我的女伴来的时候
a yellow-throated warbler on the way in.
看到了一只黄喉的莺
Oh, dear.
噢 天呐
Judging.
你又来了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表