剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
for any platform that feeds them more attention.
任何增加曝光率的平台他们都不会放过的
Snap 'em now while they're still just Internet famous.
趁着她们还只是网红的时候 快联♥系♥她们吧
Oh, we emailed their manager.
我们给她们的经纪人发了邮件
We just haven't heard back yet.
但还没收到回信
Oh, they're probably just busy prepping for VidPop.
没准他们正忙着准备"视频浪潮"呢
VidPop?
"视频浪潮"?
It's a YouTuber convention
是这周在贾维茨中心举♥行♥的
at the Javits Center this week.
油管网红主播大集♥会♥
There's a YouTuber convention?
还有这种集♥会♥?
No, there are dozens of them,
这种集♥会♥多着呢
and they're insanely popular.
而且超级火爆
I had to promise the firstborn I'm never having to get
火到我必须得向展销商许诺
Hector and Dorff to be the official jockstrap
不夹带私货 把赫克托和多尔夫生产的弹力护身
of the VidPop gift bags.
纳入到"视频浪潮"的进场礼包里
Ugh. I'll get you passes.
我到时候可以带你们去
Great.
太棒了
Did we have to come
我们非得在离医院
this close to Beth Israel to meet Max?
这么近的地方才能见到麦克斯吗?
And did we have to come here?
非这儿不可?
I told you, with a doctor, you got to take it
我跟你说了 跟医生交往 无论什么时候什么手段
whenever and however you can get it.
你都要把握住每一个机会
You know, whether it's sex
不管是去啪啪啪
or a tequila-lime chicken finger.
还是去吃酥炸鸡条配龙舌兰套餐
We've hooked up in the on-call room
这周我们三次啪啪啪
three times this week.
都是在值班室干的
Lucky you.
你真够走运
So anytime,
不管什么时候
anywhere?
什么地点?
What if you're...
那你要是...
you know...
你懂...
having your period?
来姨妈了怎么办?
Why'd you whisper that?
你怎么还悄声细语的?
I don't know... I'm just a...
我不知道... 我只是...
I'm just asking a follow-up question, never mind.
我就是提个细节问题 别介意
No, no, no. It hasn't come up yet.
不 不 不 我姨妈还没来呢
But the only thing I don't do on my period
但我姨妈时唯一不能做的
is a yoga inversion.
也就只有玩瑜伽吊床吧
So everything else is on the table?
所以其他一切照常?
Wait, is Josh anti-period sex?
等等 是不是乔什反对月经期间做♥爱♥?
No, that's offensive.
不是吧 那简直太无礼了
I thought he was so woke.
我还以为他很"觉醒"呢
No, he is.
他是啊
He...wait, what's woke?
他... 等下 "觉醒"指什么意思?
Enlightened, I.E., he's not
就是说他开明
terrified of the female body.
比如说他不害怕女人的身体构造
Oh, ah, you know what? There's Max; let's ask him.
啊哈 麦克斯来了 我们问问他
No, no-no-no-no-no-no.
不 别 千万别
Hey, uh, Max, this is my friend Liza.
麦克斯 这是我朋友莉萨
And you remember Kelsey. Hey, again.
还有你记得 这是凯尔西 见面了
Nice to meet you, Liza.
见到你很高兴 莉萨
Um, honey, quick question.
宝贝 问你个小问题
You're cool with period sex right?
姨妈期间做♥爱♥你没问题吧?
Yeah.
当然没有
I knew it.
我就知道
Oh, shit, it's me.
该死 我的电♥话♥
I got to get back.
我得走了
My attending's letting me do the episiotomy
主治医师让我去给个自己体量小
on a tiny woman having a huge baby, so...
孩子块头却挺大的女人做会阴切开术 所以...
Bye. Bye.
再见啦 拜拜
So? What do you guys think?
所以? 你们觉得他怎么样?
He seems really nice.
他看起来人很好啊
He... uh, he was super cute.
他... 非常可爱
Nice handshake.
握手很有力
You know, it says a lot.
你懂的 能说明很多问题
It does, it does.
没错 没错
Oh, I'm so glad you guys get him.
你们喜欢他 我简直太开心了
God damn it!
该死的!
You are at least 45 minutes
你已经超过法律规定
past the legal cutoff time to be working.
可以施工的时间至少45分钟了
It's not even that late.
还没那么晚啊
I read 15 books a week for work.
我的工作需要一周看15本书
That is impossible to do with you
你那凿岩机弄出来的声响
jackhammering away over here.
让我根本没法看书
Do you even know what a jackhammer is?
你知道凿岩机是什么吗?
I'm gonna call the board. All right, slow down.
我要找业主委员会投诉 好啦好啦 消消气
No, I don't need to slow down.
不 我不需要消气
What I need is peace.
我需要的是安静
What I need is privacy.
我需要的是隐私
What I... Honey.
我... 宝贝
What you need
你需要的
is to get fucked.
是好好来一炮
Go, go, that way, that way.
往前走 前走 那边 那边
Okay, I have never felt so old in my life.
好吧 我这辈子还从没觉得自己这么老
Ah--me neither.
我也是
Okay, The Stoopid Girls are on in an hour.
蠢蠢女孩一个小时后上台
Ugh, but maybe somebody else has a book you could sell?
或者你们也可以看看别的潜在作家?
Oh, God, I hope not.
上帝啊 千万别
All right, come on, let's go.
好吧 行了 我们走吧
Hey, guys!
帅哥靓女看过来!
My name is Soy Random
俺叫窦布菊
because I'm...
因为俺...
Soy random!
来豆不拒!
I've been eating way too many gluten-free cupcakes
俺吃了老多五谷蛋白纸杯蛋糕
so I made this exercise bike to mix them up
所以俺做了这个锻炼单车来中和一下
so I don't feel bad about eating all of them!
这样俺就不会因为吃光了所有蛋糕有负罪感啦!
Oh, my God, she's Soy Random.
我的天 她可真是来豆不拒
All right, anything can be hacked.
只要你们动动脑子
If you just use your brain, okay?
任何事物都能被黑进去 懂吗?
Anything.
万物皆可
I couldn't get a date
我没办法钓到个妹子约会
until I figured out how to hack
除非我琢磨出怎么能黑进
the vagina! Am I right?
她的小妹妹! 对不对?
Ladies,
女士们
watch at your own risk.
自己要小心了哦
Hey, y'all.
嘿 大家们好
We're the... both: Stoopid Girls!
我们是...蠢蠢女孩!
Ew. Gross.
额 真恶心
Who wants to poke
谁想要来戳
the Dare Bear?
大冒险熊啊?
Me! Me!
我! 我要!
Hey, look at this.
看这条
Noob1993 dares me to wax off
菜鸟1993挑战我
one of my eyebrows. -
把一条眉毛刮掉
That's so stupid! So stupid!
这也太蠢了! 太蠢了!
Oh, yeah. Do me up, Tay!
倍儿爽 来吧 小泰泰!
Waxing it on.
来开始刮
Wax it on.
开始刮喽
Wax it off.
刮掉它
Should I do it?
我要动手吗?
Come on!
来吧!
Three.
三
Two.
二
One!
一!
Yeah!
倍儿爽!
That was so stupid!
太蠢了!
They're gonna save the publishing industry?
拯救出版界要靠她们?
I wonder if Bryce would be into a lifehacker book,
你说布莱斯会不会喜欢生命黑客那种书
but, like,
但是 是那种
like a sexy one?
性感版的
I don't think you should let
我觉得你应该让一个
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表