剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Text me in case I need an excuse to bail.
给我发短♥信♥哦 万一我想要脱身就靠你了
You got it.
没问题
So wait.
哇 等等
You have your own imprint?
你有你自己的专栏?
That's incredible.
太了不起了
No, I--I think what you do is incredible.
哪里哪里 我觉得你的工作才了不起呢
I can't imagine what it would
我简直不敢想象
be like to produce segments for Vice.
为《维思》杂♥志♥做分刊的生活是什么样
Have you been to Afghanistan?
你去过阿富汗吗?
Yeah, uh...
是的没错...
A few times.
去过几次
That's... that's intense.
信息... 有点多
You know what? I'm sorry.
说真的 我很抱歉
I'm putting this on silent.
我得设静音
Me too. Airplane mode.
我也是 开启飞行模式
Um, are you friends checking in on you too?
你也是朋友们来查岗吗?
Yes.
是的
This is so embarrassing,
太尴尬了
but I kind of thought your picture
但是我真觉得照片上的你好帅
was just too good to be true.
担心是假的
I thought the same thing.
我也是同感
Never would've imagined you'd be even prettier in person.
完全没想到你真人更漂亮
Look, I know that I'm supposed to wait a couple of days
听着 我知道我应该等个三五天
before I ask you out again,
再约你出来
but I'm over those kinds of games.
不过我决定要无视这些套路
I know I want to see you again.
我知道自己还想再见你
Is tomorrow night too soon?
明晚约 进度会不会有点太快?
No. Not at all.
不 一点也不
I...
我...
I would love that.
我愿意
Liza.
莉萨
Apparently, Charles has a new somebody.
显而易见 查尔斯有了新欢
I need you to find out everything
我需要你对这个叫朗达什么的女人
about this Radha woman.
进行全方位侦察
Yeah, I met her at the benefit.
我在上次义卖♥♥时见过她
She seems nice. I think she works
看起来人很好 我想她是在
for some kind of foundation.
某个基金会组织工作
That's it? I need more. Her Facebook is set to private.
就这样? 我需要更多信息 她的社交账号♥设置成了隐私状态
Oh, they're never really private.
从来没有隐私这回事
I think there's something called Stalkbook.
我记得有个叫"追踪簿"的软件
I'll check it out.
我会去查查的
Stalkbook? Really?
追踪簿? 当真?
Is there no end to the madness?
这荒唐事还没完没了了吗?
Last week, someone suggested I get Cormac McCarthy
上周 有人建议我让戈马克·麦卡锡注册闪聊
on Snapchat. The man is 83.
老爷子今年都83岁了
I know it's overwhelming,
我知道这都跟洪水猛兽似的
but it's not as hard to adapt as it seems.
但是接受起来其实并不那么困难
Oh, not to you. You've been texting since birth.
不是对你 你自打出生就在发短♥信♥了
Uh, right.
是啦
But even so, I mean, it's less about learning new things
但尽管如此 我是指 比起学习接受新事物
and more about letting go of old things.
更重要的还是放手旧事物啊
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Uh, take voicemails,
就拿语♥音♥邮件
for instance.
打个比方
Maybe stop leaving those.
也许最好别发语♥音♥邮件了
They're now officially
现在都普遍认为
considered annoying.
那很烦人
Interesting. What else?
有意思 还有别的吗?
Email is on its way out.
电子邮件也离走向坟墓不远了
Texting is best,
最好发信息
the less punctuation the better.
标点符号♥越少越好
Horrifying. Go on.
可怕 继续
Oh, and don't say "Dot com" Anymore.
再也别说".com"了
And maybe think about
也许可以试试
softening your look.
软化你的形象
I mean, just a little.
我是说 稍微一点点
Like, be...
比如 变得...
comfortable.
更休闲些
I am comfortable.
老娘很休闲
He picked up the tab
他买♥♥的单
and paid for my Uber back to the office.
还帮我打优步回了公♥司♥
If this is dating, dating is easy.
如果约会都这样 还挺省心的
Whoa. He is, like, Hemsworth hot.
我的天 他跟演《雷神》的演员一样性感
Wait, is he a Hemsworth?
等等 他就是那个演员吧?
Wait, wait. Are those color contacts?
等下 这是戴了美瞳吗?
Oh, my God. No.
我了个去 当然不是
And in person, they twinkle.
看他本人 那双眼真的熠熠生辉
Oh, that explains the lens flare on the photo.
怪不得照片上还有光晕
What is the catch?
他人怎么样?
Is he a himbo?
不是徒有其表吧?
No, he went to Columbia.
不 他哥伦比亚大学毕业的
Theater major?
学戏剧的?
Engineering plus dual minors
工程学专业 外加电影
in film and Russian literature.
和俄♥国♥文学两个辅修
Strong combo. Russian literature.
这组合真猛 俄♥国♥文学
So he's boring.
他肯定无聊透了
He's been to North Korea.
他去过朝鲜
Self-centered?
以自我为中心吗?
A mansplainer?
大男子主义吗?
Bad dresser? Cargo pants?
穿衣打扮雷不雷? 是不是穿工装裤?
No. Totally on fleek.
不 他简直潮爆了
Okay, no. Two things.
好吧 两件事
Never say "On fleek" Again, all right?
再也别说"潮爆了" 行吗?
That is beyond over.
早过时了
More importantly, you might have a big problem here.
更重要的是 你可能摊上大事了
He...he sounds like a diamond in the rough, okay?
他听起来像是还未剖光的钻石
And you cannot squander a diamond in the rough,
你不能在这个约会的糟糕时段
not in these dark dating times.
浪费掉一块钻石
All right, you put him on the back burner
行了 你就晾着他吧
and find yourself a bad pancake first.
先给自己找个坏煎饼
What's a bad pancake?
坏煎饼是什么鬼?
It's this theory that the first guy that you date
就是坏煎饼理论 正儿八经谈过一场恋爱后
after a serious relationship
你碰上的头一个人
is doomed to be the bad pancake.
绝对是个坏煎饼
Yeah, because the first pancake always gets burned.
是的 因为第一块煎饼总是会烤焦
The bad pancake never turns out to be a real relationship.
坏煎饼从来不会发展成真正的恋情
It's predestined to fail. That's not true.
注定没戏 才不是呢
I mean, technically, I'm Liza's bad pancake.
严格来说 我就是莉萨的坏煎饼
I'm still here. Yeah, and you two
但我还没退场哪 好啦
are the picture of a stable relationship.
你俩简直就是神仙眷侣
Listen, guys, Max is throwing a party tomorrow night
伙计们 麦克斯明晚要开个派对
with some of the other intern friends from his hospital.
会有他医院的一些实习生
You guys should all come, and bring Lucas, all right?
你们都来啊 带上卢卡斯 行吗?
I want to check him out for myself.
我得亲自帮你验验货
Maybe a quick hello.
就简单打声招呼
Okay, we'll stop by.
行吧 我们露个脸
Uh, is Max okay?
麦克斯还好吗?
Oh, yeah, no, no, no. He's fine.
没事啊 没事的 他没事
Yeah, he's just power napping.
他就是小睡一下充个电
His shift started at 4:00 a.m,
他早上4点就去上班了
and then he had to stay late to reattach a thumb.
为了给人家接手指又折腾到很晚
Wait, do you guys want to see a pic of the thumb
你们想看那断指的照片吗?
before they reattach it? No.
没接上之前的? 拒绝
Hello.
哈喽
Something's different about you.
你今天有点不一样啊
Can't quite put my finger on it.
我都不能专心按手♥机♥了
Oh, you can put your finger on it.
你可以把手放我腿上
Liza.
莉萨
Well?
怎样?
I love the jeans. You look--
我喜欢这条牛仔裤 你...
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表