剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
You had a one-night stand with your husband?
你和你老公搞一♥夜♥情♥?
Now he's gonna think we have a shot
他现在一定以为我们
At getting back together.
有机会重新在一起
Have we met? Colin mcnichol.
我们见过吗? 科林·麦克尼克
I did a piece on "The new yorker"'s page-turner blog.
我在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上写过一篇文章
Hey, isn't that your boss? He's on a date.
那不是你老板吗? 他正在约会
Radha, this is a colleague of mine, Liza Miller.
朗达 这是我的同事莉萨·米勒
Tell me about yourself, Liza.
介绍一下你自己吧 莉萨
I would love to know about the young woman
我很想了解一下 要成天和我为之疯狂的男人
who spends so much time with the man that I am just crazy about.
待在一起的年轻女子
You followed your heart, and that's what's important.
你遵循了自己的内心 这才是最重要的
Well, sometimes I can be impulsive
当我追寻自己内心的时候
When I'm following my heart.
有时我会有些冲动
Oh, good morning.
早上好
Uh, good morning.
呃 早上好
I noticed you getting in your car at Lenox Hill.
我注意到你是在诺克斯山上车的
Oh. I was never sure how biking
我之前一直不确定
compared to driving in the city,
在市区开车和骑自行车谁更快
But, uh, I got here before you did.
但我在你前面到的哟
You must be fast.
一定是你太快了
Today I am.
今天我很快
And then he says,
然后他说
"Today I am."
"今天我很快"
I didn't have the heart to tell him I stopped in the 60s
我没忍♥心告诉他
To drop off dry cleaning.
我其实还顺道去了趟干洗店
Men don't just talk to women in the street
男人不随便在街上和女人聊天的
Like that unless they're interested.
除非他们对女的有兴趣
I bet he's had his eye on you for a while.
我想他一定关注你很久了
At least since 77th street.
至少从77号♥街开始关注的
Ah! This is exciting.
这真令人激动呀
Oh, by the way, um, I have
顺便说一下 我今天要
out-of-the-office lunch plans today.
在午休期间出去一趟
Liza, never interrupt
莉萨 不要用你的计划
my moment with your plans.
毁了姐的光辉时刻
Yeah.
遵命
So there are, uh, very few assets to discuss here.
所以呢 需要讨论的资产很少
Liza has taken on the car payment.
莉萨接受了车贷
The business is leveraged. That's all yours, David.
生意上还有些债务 那些都归你 大卫
Now, I see there are quite a few airline miles on the joint card.
我看你们共同账户上还有一些飞行里程数
Is that something you'd like to discuss?
这个有什么要讨论的吗?
Uh, sure. Oh. Airline miles.
当然 飞行里程数
No, I, uh... I gave those to a friend.
不 我...我把那些给了一个朋友
So...
所以...
Poker game. Mohegan sun.
打牌输给摩利根·孙了
Never mind.
算了
Well, then, I guess that covers it.
那好吧 我想我们已经谈妥了
No, actually... actually, there are...
不 实际上... 实际上 还有...
There are some unresolved issues.
还有一些没解决的问题
No, there aren't.
不 我们没有问题了
We slept together recently.
我们最近上♥床♥了
Uh, that isn't relevant. Well, I just...
那与这无关好么 我只是...
I think he should know all the facts.
我只是认为他需要知道所有真♥相♥
I'm not a therapist. But just as a person.
我不是心理医生 但就你个人而言
I mean, don't you think it's kind of interesting that...
我是说 你不觉得这代表着点什么...
In my experience, sex can be nothing,
以我的经验 睡一觉没什么大不了的
And a kiss can mean a lot. Couldn't agree more.
一个吻却可以代表很多 完全同意
Well, there... there were a lot of raw emotions.
这个 我们还有很多没理清的感觉
More wine than emotions.
是更多的酒
Okay, well, I can't stop thinking about it.
好吧 我没办法停下来不去想
Could you give us a minute? Please don't.
你能给我们点时间吗? 别走
I have to go to the bathroom anyway.
我反正也要去洗手间的
Look, I've been trying to find
我一直在找合适的时机
the right time to tell you this,
告诉你这个
But...
但是...
I broke up with Debbie.
我和黛比分手了
Oh. I'm...
哦 我很...
Sorry?
遗憾?
So that means we're both single.
这代表着我们都单身了
If we're gonna give it another try,
所以我们要想复合的话
Now is the time.
现在正好
I got back with my boyfriend.
我重新和我男朋友在一起了
Liza.
莉萨
We were together for 22 years.
我们在一起22年了
Almost 22 years. Who is this guy?
没满22年 你男朋友是谁?
It... what is he, paying your bills or something?
他...是谁 他是包养你还是怎样?
I...
我...
Look, at least tell me his name.
至少告诉我他的名字
Josh.
乔什
Josh? Are you for real?
乔什? 你是认真的吗?
As real as my signature on these divorce papers.
和我在离婚协议上的签字一样真
Your turn.
该你签了
Maggie!
玛吉!
Coming!
来了!
You're finally divorced, and now
你好不容易离婚了
You want to cook and clean?
现在却想煮饭 做家务了?
Women.
女人啊
It's a special occasion.
这是个特殊的日子
To your divorce.
恭喜你离婚
I would rather toast
我更想要向
To what got me through the divorce.
帮我渡过离婚时期的人敬酒
Okay. You.
好 那就是你
That's dumb. No.
别傻了 不要说了
Stop, sit.
别说话 坐下
Let me say this.
让我说完
Maggie Liza.
玛吉 莉萨
Without you, I would be living
没有你 我就会住在
in Michelle's pool house
米歇尔的游泳池里
And folding boxer briefs at Nordstrom.
在百货店整理箱子
You've given me a home,
你给我了一个家
And allowed me to make a better life for myself
并让我拥有了比之前
Than the one I had.
更好的生活
I will never be able to pay you back.
我永远无法回报你
You don't have to. You're family.
你不用报答我 你是家人
I know, but please,
我知道 但是
Just let me say this.
让我说出来
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Come here, you.
过来 抱一个
Love you.
爱你
I didn't think I'd cry before I tasted the food.
我没想到吃饭前我会哭
Oh, you... stop it.
你... 别说了
I had no idea they had
我完全不知道在布鲁克林
To-go alcohol in brooklyn.
有能打包的酒水
There's also a cupcake delivery service
这还有纸杯蛋糕外卖♥♥
That'll bring you weed.
会给你大♥麻♥
What?
什么?
Do you think they deliver on the sidewalk?
你觉得他们在街边会送吗?
Mm. I live right down the block.
我就住在街角
I'm sure we could get it delivered there.
我想我们在那儿一定能买♥♥到
Is this whole takeout margarita,
你的这些外卖♥♥大♥麻♥
delivery cupcake talk just a big ol' plan
小纸杯蛋糕的胡话
To get me back to your apartment?
是想让我去你家的计划吗?
Yes. 100%.
嗯 就是
Well, I do like a planner.
我喜欢有计划的人
What else do you like?
你还喜欢什么?
Tell me everything. Everything?
告诉我你的一切 一切?
Did you always know you wanted a career in publishing?
你一直都知道你想要从事出版业么?
No, but I always read a lot.
没有 但是我一直都读很多书
Child care's expensive, so,
儿童看护太贵了 所以
My mom just got me a bunch of books
我妈妈就给了我一大堆书
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表