剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
The chapter was great.
文章写得大赞啊
Great disappointment.
是大失所望
Who wants to read historical fiction from a Stoopid Girl?
谁会想看一个傻女孩儿写的历史小说?
Feminist historical fiction.
是女权主义的历史小说
I love feminist historical fiction.
我喜欢女权主义的历史小说
Ask Doris Kearns Goodwin.
问问古德温 [历史学家兼作家]
I have her number. She's a huge fan of mine.
我有她的电♥话♥号♥码 她可是我的铁杆粉丝
But she can't do "Smell my finger" Like she can.
但是她可不会像她那样做出 "闻闻我的手指" 那样的事情
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Kray and I are starting the
可雷和我要挑战
human pincushion challenge in an hour, so
一个小时内脑袋插笔数量的极限
I may as well get started.
所以也许我该开始了
See, now, that's stupid. That's your brand.
没错 看见了吧 这很蠢 这是你的品牌形象
Maybe we can do something with that.
也许我们可以基于这一点进行合作
It's for digital, and MTV already bought it.
那是数字项目 MTV已经买♥♥下了
Oh, my meeting is at Venmo.
哦 我要和"维默商务"开会
Don't tell anyone.
不要告诉别人
I am so sorry. Excuse me.
我很抱歉 等一下
That was very rude.
你那样很无理
You tried to game the system.
你这是在挑战常规
Clever. I'll give you that.
聪明 我会让你求仁得仁
You wanted a YouTube author.
是你说要一个油管作家的
Liza, relax.
莉萨 放轻松
You're an asset, okay? Your job is safe.
你还有利用价值 好吗? 你的位子是安全的
Why wouldn't it be?
为什么会不安全?
Because I'm recommending we cut staff
因为我在提议进行裁员
by 45% next quarter.
下个季度要裁掉45%的人员
Not you, just the old people.
不会是你的 是裁掉一些老员工
Like Diana.
比如戴安娜
Empirical has to change.
经验出版社需要改变
Uh, can you?
呃 能让一下吗?
Your nostrils are flaring.
你的鼻孔在冒火
I... I should have softened that.
我... 我应该说的委婉一点儿
Babe, am I underdressed?
亲爱的 我是不是穿得太朴素了?
People are wearing capes.
别人都穿了斗篷
That's 'cause she's a vampire.
因为那是吸血鬼
Is it free?
这是免费的吗?
Yeah, it's a benefit.
是的 这是个福利
Everything's free.
一切都是免费的
Thanks. Cheers, babe.
谢谢 干杯 亲爱的
They all go to the same plastic surgeon?
他们是不是都做了同样的整形手术啊?
Cause they all look exactly the same.
因为他们看起来都是一个模子出来的
Inbreeding.
近亲繁殖
The 1% likes to keep the bloodlines closed.
有1%的人喜欢血统封闭
Wait, isn't that your boss?
等下 那不是你老板吗?
Yeah, should we go say hi?
是的 我们是不是该过去打个招呼?
Uh, no. No-no-no.
呃 不 不用了
Uh, he's on a date.
嗯 他在和人约会呢
Huh. Good for him.
恭喜他啊
She's hot.
她很性感哦
Actually, I'm gonna go use the restroom.
我现在要去下洗手间
I'll meet you inside. All right.
我们进去再见 好的
Excuse me?
打扰一下?
Uh, where is the, uh,
呃 那个水管工
plumber?
去哪儿了?
Who, Enzo?
谁 恩佐吗?
He's already moved on to the next jobsite in Westchester.
他去到下一个施工现场了
What?
什么?
Pipe's been laid, ma'am.
这里的水管都安好了 夫人
Liza.
莉萨
Charles, hi.
查尔斯 嗨
I--I didn't know you were gonna be here.
我 我不知道你也会来这儿
This is such a surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
Diana gave me tickets.
戴安娜把票给了我
How wonderful.
真棒
Do you need a hand with that?
你需要帮忙不?
Yes, I do--
是的 需要
do you mind?
能搭把手吗?
Charles.
查尔斯
Radha. This is, uh,
朗达 这是
a colleague of mine. Liza Miller.
我的一个同事 莉萨·米勒
Ah, it's lovely to meet you.
噢 很高兴见到你
Oh, you too.
彼此彼此
And what do you do at Empirical?
你在经验出版社担任什么职位?
Oh, I'm just an assistant.
我只是个小助理
She's being modest.
她太谦虚了
Liza's co-running our Millennial imprint.
莉萨管理着《千禧一代》专栏
How did it go today with those Internet stars?
今天和那对网红一起过得如何?
The Stoopid Girls.
蠢蠢女孩
A favor to our new investor,
算是圆我们新投资人的梦吧
a young guy in tech.
一个混技术界的年轻人
And Liza's imprint is the
莉萨的专栏是枚亮点
shiny penny that keeps him interested in Empirical.
让他能对经验出版社有兴趣
That's me.
说的是我啦
Shiny penny.
小亮点点
Actually, I wanted to talk to you about something
其实 我想和你谈谈今天
that Bryce said today... Liza.
布莱斯说的事 莉萨
Hi.
嗨
Figured I'd hit the bar before we go in.
我想着进场前再转转
Josh, you remember Charles.
乔什 你还记得查尔斯吧
Yeah, nice to see you again.
是的 很高兴再次见到你
You too.
我也是
Uh, this is Radha. Pleasure.
这是朗达 幸会幸会
Oh, we should take our seats.
噢 我们要入座啦
Have fun tonight.
今晚愉快哦
You too.
你们也是
Please.
请吧
That was fun.
挺有趣的
Never again, though, right?
但不会再有下次了吧?
Man.
好家伙
Good thing I already ordered a Lyft.
还好我已经叫了车
Denang will be here in 11 minutes.
会在11分钟内赶到
Come on, this will be faster. What?
来吧 招手停更快 啥?
Okay.
好吧
We can go to the opera
以后你想看歌♥剧
whenever you want.
咱们随时去
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表