剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I am aubrey alexis!
我是奥布丽·阿莱克西斯!
I am aubrey alexis!
我是奥布丽·阿莱克西斯!
No.
不
I am aubrey alexis.
我是奥布丽·阿莱克西斯!
I am aubrey alexis!
我是奥布丽·阿莱克西斯!
I am aubrey alexis.
我是奥布丽·阿莱克西斯!
No!
不!
I am aubrey alexis!
我是奥布丽·阿莱克西斯!
No!
不!
I am aubrey alexis!
我是奥布丽·阿莱克西斯!
I am aubrey alexis!
我是奥布丽·阿莱克西斯!
My friends loved you.
我朋友挺喜欢你的
Yeah, and I--I really liked them.
嗯 我也- 我也挺喜欢他们的
But, um...
但是...
You know, I just don't think I can do this.
好吧 我也不知道我能不能做到这个
Do what?
做到什么
This. Us.
这件事 我们的事
Them. I-- I don't understand.
还有他们 我-我也不明白
You know, malkie, I realized tonight
你要知道 马尔基 我今晚意识到
That I don't know if I'm ready for, like,
要是我还没准备好 就像是...
A real relationship and all it comes with.
这样一段正式的关系 还附带着这些
The new food, the new friends.
新食物 新朋友
I mean, they booked up my weekends
感觉 我的周末被他们预定了
For, like, the next three years.
好像 接下来三年都是
I know they can be a lot.
我知道他们意味着很多
No, that's the thing. It's not them.
不光是这个 不光是他们的问题
It's just that I don't fly in a lesbian flock.
只是我不是飞在蕾丝鸟群里的一只
I'm more of a lone owl.
我更像是孤鸟
Well, I--I wouldn't want you to pretend
好吧 我...我不想让你假装
To be someone you're not.
成一个不是你的人
So what now?
所以呢?
Well, we always have our tomato patch.
反正我们一直可以搞得嘛
Come here.
过来
Was it the bathroom?
是因为厕所的事情么?
That didn't help.
那没啥帮助
Got to be honest.
实话实说
Liza, thank you for stepping in
莉萨 谢谢你今晚挺身而出
And being so game tonight.
而且如此勇敢
If it means keeping l.L. Moore in the empirical family,
如果是为了让I•L•摩尔留在经验出版社
It was worth it.
这都是值得的
We, uh, we are a family.
我们 我们是伐木累
A dysfunctional one sometimes, but...
有时候可能有些不和谐 不过...
All the best families are.
好的家庭都是这样的
Oh, you two again.
哦 又是你俩
Hope you don't mind that I'm taking him home.
希望你不介意我把他带回家
What? Me?
什么? 我?
No, no, he's yours to take.
不 不 你把他带走吧
It was, uh, it was good to see you again.
很高兴又见到你了
Always a pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Hey. Who you looking for?
嘿 你找谁呢?
Well, I met someone tonight.
我今晚认识了一个人
This cute "New yorker" Writer.
一个挺可爱的"纽约客"作家
They make those? I know.
他们写的那些文章? 对啊
Like, a rare breed.
所以说他是稀有品种
I'm pretty sure he was flirting with me,
我很确定他是在和我调情
But then he never asked me for my number.
但是他从来没问我要过电♥话♥
Hm.
嗯
I'm already sick of being single.
我实在受不了单身了
It gets better.
会好的
That's what they say to kids who are severely bullied.
他们对受到严重欺凌的小孩也这么说
Come on.
来吧
Imagine my surprise when I opened my "New yorker"
想象下我有多吃惊 当我今早打开"纽约客"
This morning-- a ritual I enjoy every monday--
这可是我每周一的习惯
And I saw your name.
我看到了你的名字
Me?
我?
Your self-obsessed millennial antics
你那自恋的千禧一代的荒唐行为
Are splashed all over my "Talk of the town."
居然占据了我的"城市之声"
Oh, my god. Here it is.
我的天哪 这儿呢
"I am aubrey alexis."
"我是奥布丽•阿莱克西斯"
"In a climactic moment, kelsey peters,
"在这激动人心的时刻 凯尔西•彼得斯"
"The talismanic beauty who runs empirical's millennial press,
"这个魔力美人 同时也是千禧一代的掌门人
Led the 'i'm spartacu'' rallying cry."
发动了这个类似’我是斯巴达克斯'的集体呐喊"
Talismanic beauty.
魔力美人
Is this the cute "New yorker" Writer?
这就是那个挺可爱的"纽约客"作家?
Yeah. Ooh!
对 哦!
And he's flirting with you in "The new yorker"?
而且他在"纽约客"上跟你调情?
Who needs texting when you have "Talk of the town"?
你都有了"城市之声"了还需要短♥信♥吗?
Scroll down. I want this guy's email.
往下滑 我要他的邮箱
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Hey. Hi, hi, hi, hi.
嘿 嗨 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Oh, no. Not you too.
哦 不是吧 你也看
What? Oh, yeah.
什么? 哦 对
Yeah. I read it.
我看了
it's good.
很不错啊
It's so dirty, but...
特别下流 不过...
I--I liked it.
我喜欢
Made me really think about you.
让我联想到了你
It did? Yeah.
是吗? 对
This woman, she had to explore the world
这个女人 必须去探索这个世界
And bang a bunch of dudes to finally find her perfect o.
睡很多的男人最终找到她的完美高♥潮♥
See, I read it that she had it all along.
但是我的理解是她靠自己得到了
She didn't need to go anywhere.
她哪都不用去
No, she did.
不 她去了
She did.
她去了
I mean, she learned orgasmic meditation from raul,
你看 她从拉乌那里学会了高♥潮♥冥想
And circular breathing from karim, and--
从卡里姆那里学会了循环呼吸法 还...
Wow, you really studied that book.
哦 你还真研究了这书
Yeah.
对
I don't know. I think experience is important.
不知道怎么说 我觉得经历还是很重要的
You know?
对吧?
I wouldn't want you to regret
我不想你后悔
Jumping into this relationship too soon after your marriage.
在离婚之后太快进入这段感情
I could never regret you.
我永远不会后悔和你在一起的
Maybe you haven't experienced enough to know that.
可能是因为你经历的还不够所以发觉不了
Which is why...
这就是为什么...
I got you this.
我给你准备了这个
A present? Yes.
一个礼物? 对
Just open it.
打开看看
"Free pass for number four."
"四号♥通行证"
You want me to sleep with someone else?
你想我和别人睡?
No. No.
不 不
I want you
我想要你
To have the chance to explore, you know.
有机会去尝试
But it's good for one night only,
但是只有这一夜是可以的
And I never want to hear about it.
而且我不想听你谈论它
Ever.
绝不
Ever, ever.
永远 也不
Well, I don't plan on cashing this in anytime soon.
好吧 我近期可不打算使用这个
Great.
好吧
Unless...
除非...
Oh. Yes?
哦 什么?
I pretend you're somebody else tonight.
我今晚假装你是别人
And who exactly would I be?
那我到底是谁?
Oh, let's pretend that you're really the 40 year old
咱们假装你是那个40岁的
And I'm really the 26 year old.
我才是那个26岁的
Like, so some kind of, like, older man fantasy?
所以就是某种 某种大叔控的感觉么?
Oh, no. Just a little age reversal.
不是 就是年龄转换啦
Yeah, I think I can roll with this
我觉得我可以演这个
I mean I learnt from a master
我可是跟大♥师♥学的
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表