剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I am happy to stay have you stay for a few days.
我很乐意你留下来住几天
Whatever you want.
你说咋办就咋办
Hey, how was your weekend in Fire Island?
你的火岛周末怎么样
Well, I missed the ferry to Cherry Grove.
我没赶上去火岛樱桃林的渡轮
so I had to get off at the Pines.
所以不得不在火岛松林那里下船了
What a nightmare.
真够惨的
Why?
为什么呢
Well, Cherry Grove is the girls' side of the island.
樱桃林是岛上的拉拉聚集地
The Pines is the boys' side.
松林是男同的
Oh, so you got off at the Pines dressed as a man.
所以你在松林下船了 还穿的像个男人
That must have been interesting.
那肯定很有意思
You have no idea.
你根本想象不到
I had to trek through the meat rack to get home.
我经历了怎样的长途跋涉才穿过肉♥棒♥丛回到家
The meat rack? Use your imagination.
肉♥棒♥丛? 发动你的想象力
Anyway, this a horny guy started to follow me,
而且 有个精虫上脑的男的开始尾随我
so I had to rip my shirt off to scare him away.
我只能把上衣脱了才把他吓跑
Oh, yeah, I guess the last thing anybody wants to see
好吧 我估计大家最不想看到的就是
is a rack in the rack.
肉♥棒♥丛中一双奶
So how was your night with Josh?
你和乔什昨晚怎么样
Well, it started with a massage
始于按♥摩♥
and ended with me leaving.
终于我滚
What happened? Did you have a fight?
怎么回事 你俩吵架了?
Yeah.
对
I mean, on the surface, it was about sex,
而且就是很肤浅的 因为性吵得
but really it was about Josh having a hard time with the idea
但是实际上是乔什受不了
that I've had this whole life before him.
在他之前我什么都经历过了
Mm, I mean, the sex I can work with,
我觉得要是因为性我还能解决
but the fact that you've had a life before you met him
但要是因为你认识他之前就经历过人生喜乐
is just something that he's gonna have to deal with.
那就是他自己要解决得了
Yeah, I think I know what I need to do.
对 我觉得我知道怎么做
Hey, you are not going to believe this,
你不会相信的
but EW online just ran an article on Millennial,
娱乐周刊网站上刚刚发表了篇关于千禧一代的文章
and included a big excerpt from Colin's book.
还摘录柯林书中的一大段
Oh, my God. Amazing.
天哪 太棒了
They must have really loved his book over there.
他们那边肯定是巨爱他的书
They write about him like he's the next big thing.
把他写的就好像他就是下一代巨星
You trusted your gut on this guy.
你相信了自己的对他直觉
I'm proud of you.
真为你骄傲
Thanks. Can you cover my phone?
谢谢 你能帮我接电♥话♥么
I'm gonna go over to his place to celebrate.
我要去他那里庆祝下
Yeah, absolutely. Okay.
没问题 谢谢
Awesome.
牛逼
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Did you see EW?
你看了娱乐周刊了吗
I just did.
刚看了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Are you sure you still want to celebrate with me?
你确定你还想和我一起庆祝吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Oh, I guess you haven't talked to Redmond yet.
看来你还没联♥系♥雷德蒙呢
No, why?
没有 怎么了
Random House just offered me 1.2 million for the book.
兰登书屋刚刚出价120万买♥♥我的书
Wait. We have a deal.
等等 我们有协议的啊
I just sent it to Redmond yesterday.
我昨天才把书发给兰登书屋
I know.
我知道
But nothing's been signed yet.
但是什么合同都没签过
Colin, Millennial can't match that offer.
柯林 千禧一代是不可能出那么多的
Excuse me.
不好意思
Kels...
凯尔
What the hell, Redmond?
这他妈怎么回事 雷德蒙
Kelsey, I was just going to call you.
凯尔西 我正想给你打呢
We had a deal.
我们有协议的啊
No, you made an offer, and you asked me to be fair.
不 你提了个价 然后让我保持公正
1.2 million? How did that even happen?
120万 这怎么可能呢
Well, after that EW article hit, there was a feeding frenzy.
在娱乐周刊那大热文章之后 就开始疯狂竞价了
Why did you give them the book without a signed deal?
你为什么没签合同就把这书交给他们了
You created this monster, Kels.
是你的原因 凯儿
And as his agent, it is my fiduciary responsibility
而作为他的代理 我有责任
to get him the best deal.
帮他拿到最高出价
This is not fair.
这不公平
No it isn't fair. It's business.
是不公平 但生意就是生意
Go to Charles and ask him if he'll go to 1.3.
去查尔斯那里问问他要不要买♥♥第三部
I won't, and I can't.
我不会的 我也不能
You stabbed me in the back.
你背后捅我刀子
No, I did my job.
没有 我做了我该做的
You overshared.
是你过度分享了
You made this happen for me, Kels, all right?
是你为我做到这一切的 凯儿
I won't take another offer, no matter what Redmond says.
我不会再接受别的报价了 不管雷德蒙说什么
And I wouldn't be here at all without you.
没有你我不可能走到今天
No, I'm not going to let you miss out on this.
不 我不会让你错过这次机会的
I would never hold you back.
我不会拖你后腿的
Just relax.
放松
Don't fight it. Don't tense up.
别反抗 别紧张
You're just gonna feel a little prick.
你只会觉得有点刺痛
It's okay.
来吧
I've given birth.
我都生过孩子了
Ow, ow, ow, ow. Don't...
哦 哦 哦 哦 不要啊
Speak now. Are you sure you like it?
现在说还来得及 你确定你喜欢?
I love it.
我爱这个
It's us.
这就是我们
Living in the now.
活在当下
So when we're together, it's like time has stopped.
所以当我们在一起的时候 时间都停止了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表