剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Max has to get in his Power 30 between call hours.
麦克斯在值班间隙做他的30分钟力量训练
Come on! Sorry to sweat on your rug.
加油 抱歉汗流到你的垫子上了
Is the plan for the weight bench to be
所以重量训练凳
in my room all the time?
以后就都要放在我房♥间了吗?
Yeah, sorry.
对 抱歉
We just didn't have any place else.
没有别的地方可以放了
You don't mind, do you?
你不会介意的 对吧?
You can hang out and watch us pump if you want.
如果愿意的话 你可以待在这儿看我们训练
Come on.
加油
Yeah!
就这样!
Hey. Hello.
嘿 你好啊
Did you know about that bench press situation?
你知道那个训练凳的事情么?
Oh, I know, it keeps his body so tight.
我知道 他因为那个身材好结实
No, I mean, he's keeping it in my room.
不是 我是说他把那个放在我房♥间了
Oh, right.
哦 对
Look, I know I'm staying at your parent's house for free
我知道我是免费住在你♥爸♥妈家里
and I am so grateful for that, but...
我真心很感激 但是...
But what?
但是什么
You could've given me some warning.
你应该提前告诉我一下
It would have given me time to figure things out.
好让我有时间解决一些事情啊
Kelsey, it was either right now,
凯尔西 如果现在不搬过来
or Max would have to pay another month's rent.
麦克斯就会再付一个月房♥租了
You didn't consider me at all.
你一点都不考虑我的感受
I thought you'd be happy for me.
我以为你会为我感到高兴
I am happy for you.
我是在为你高兴啊
Hey. Thank you, babe.
嘿 谢谢你 宝贝儿
This is only for a few nights, I promise,
我保证 就几个晚上就好
until I find my own place. Hey, lucky me.
我一找到房♥子就走 嘿 我很荣幸
Um...got any more suitcases?
嗯...还有别的行李么?
No. Why, are you worried?
没了 怎么 你担心啊?
No. Okay.
没有 好的
Grape?
葡萄?
Elphaba, do you want a grape?
阿尔法巴 想吃葡萄么?
Then say "Grape."
想吃就说"葡萄"
Fine.
好吧
PetMD says the way to get her to talk
宠物小助手说要想让她开口说话
is to bring her around more people.
就要带她见更多的人
Well, that makes sense.
有道理
She sits here in silence all day while we're at work.
我们上班的时候 她就沉默地坐在这
It's cruel when you think about it.
想想真是残忍♥
I'm gonna take her to the office with me tomorrow.
明天我要带她去办公室
That's a great idea.
好主意
You know what else is a great idea?
你知道还有什么也是好主意么?
So you're staying with Colin?
所以你和柯林住一起?
Just until I find a place.
在我找到住的地方之前
I got a broker, but so far the only thing she sent
我找了个经纪人 但是到目前为止
that I could legitimately afford is this:
在她发我的房♥子中 我唯一负担的起的就是这个:
"Cozy basement studio. New paint. No stove.
"舒适的地下工作室 新涂漆 无火炉
Call for neighborhood." That definitely means Inwood.
求室友" 那就说明肯定是在因伍德
No longer available,
已经出租
Aw. Well listen, I'm sure Maggie wouldn't mind
你听我说 我确定玛吉不会介意
if you crashed with us for a little while.
你过来跟我们凑合一段时间
Thanks, that means a lot.
谢谢 你对我真好
But something's gotta come through.
但是有些事情总要经历
Please welcome to the stage,
欢迎上台
Antonia Steward!
安托妮娅·斯图尔特!
Jesus.
天啊
Hello Newark and the Tri-State Area!
纽瓦克和三洲地区的朋友你们好!
Are you ready to Get Real?
准备好说出你的真心话了么?
Okay people, I have one question for you.
好的朋友们 我有一个问题
What will make you happy?
什么能让你开心?
You. Ma'am.
这位女士
You're nodding.
你在点头
Come on up. Yeah.
上来吧 去吧
What will make you happy?
什么能让你感到高兴?
Losing weight.
体重下降
Take off your Spanks.
脱掉你的内内
Excuse me?
抱歉?
Just wriggle out of 'em.
直接脱掉
You're wearing a dress.
反正你穿了裙子
Okay.
好
You can just leave 'em.
直接丢掉
How do you feel?
感觉怎么样?
Great. I can't hear you.
超爽 我听不见
Great!
超爽!
No restrictions, no pressure.
不要束缚 不要压力
This is you,
这就是你
the real you.
真实的你
How do you feel? Great!
你感觉怎么样? 超爽!
Now what will make you happy?
现在 什么能让你高兴?
A divorce.
离婚
That's more like it!
这才对!
That is real!
这才是真心话!
See your group leader at break for strategy pillars.
中场休息时 去见你的团队领导寻求战略支柱
Now who's next?
现在下一个谁来?
No. No. Attention seeker...
不 不 求关注的...
You, sir.
你 这位先生
Come on up.
上台吧
Yeah!
好!
What will make you happy?
什么才能让你高兴?
I just want my wife back.
我只想要我妻子回来
Oh, my God. What?
我的天啊 怎么了?
She's so amazing. I want my wife back!
她真是厉害啊 我要我妻子回来!
What's stopping you?
什么挡着你了?
Well, I made some huge mistakes
我犯了几个大错
and now she's got this younger boyfriend.
现在她和一个小白脸在一起
Okay, well, we're gonna help you grow some balls
好 我们会帮你重拾勇气
and get your wife back.
追回你的妻子
Have you owned your shit?
你承认你的错误么?
That takes some balls.
这也需要勇气
What did you do to kill the relationship?
你做错什么了?
Well, I-I sort of cheated.
我 我差不多算是出轨了
Sort of cheated?
差不多算是出轨?
What a douche.
好一个垃圾
I feel sorry for his ex-wife.
心疼他前妻
I cheated.
我出轨了
And I had a--
而且我有点...
Okay, I had a gambling problem as well.
好吧 我还赌博
But I've cleaned up my act. I swear.
但是我已经悔过自新了 我发誓
Okay. Let's give him a hand for cleaning up his act.
好 让我们为他悔过自新鼓掌
Cleaned up!
悔过自新
Now, the next step is to apologize.
现在 下一步是要道歉
No, I already have. Many times.
不 我已经道歉了 无数回了
But she won't listen; she's too busy with her boy toy.
但是她不听 她忙着陪她的小鲜肉
You know, partying her ass off around Brooklyn.
在布鲁克林到处轰趴
Sounds like she's gone off the rails.
听上去她已经脱轨了
Yeah, no, she has, totally.
对 已经完全脱轨了
She's forgotten about her family.
她忘了她的家庭
All she thinks about is her new hipster life
她满脑子都是她崭新的时尚生活
and impressing this dumb little boyfriend.
还有怎么取悦她的蠢货小男友
Get out your phone. You want me to call...
拿起你的手♥机♥ 你要我打电♥话♥给...
No names.
没有托辞
Just call her. Now.
打给她 现在
Now!
现在!
While you have clarity.
现在你澄清了
And the support of everyone here.
而且在座各位都支持你
I don't...
我不...
Call her. Be a man. Call her. Be a man.
打给她 做个男人 打给她 做个男人
Call her. Be a man. Call her. Be a man.
打给她 做个男人 打给她 做个男人
Call her. Be a man.
打给她 做个男人
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表