剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I know, me too.
了解 我也是
Do you think she knows how much I love her?
你觉得她知道我有多爱她吗?
Of course she does.
她当然知道
But I also think that she knows that having a family
但是我还认为 她知道有那么一天
is gonna be important to you one day.
你会很看重拥有一个完整的家庭
What's important to me is her.
对我来说 重要的是她
You know?
你知道吗?
I think she's the one.
我觉得她就是我的命中注定
The one?
命中注定?
Oh boy, you know there's no such thing as "The one," Right?
小伙子 这世上没有什么是命中注定的
Okay, whatever you want to call it, it's...
好吧 随你怎么称呼...
Liza and I are supposed to be together.
莉萨和我一定要在一起的
She would realize that if she stopped overthinking everything.
如果她没有那么多顾虑 她也会意识到这一点的
She does overthink things.
她确实有很多顾虑
I can't argue with that. Hmm.
我不否认这一点
I just really don't want to lose her, Mags.
我只是不想失去她 玛吉
Then don't.
那就不要失去她
Come on.
走吧
Uh, here we are.
我们到了
That was quite the hike.
走了好远啊
Here, here, here, here.
这儿 这儿 就是这儿
This is the most secluded beach
这个沙滩是最佳拍照地
with the best light.
最好的光线
It's the perfect place to shoot nudes.
是拍全♥裸♥写♥真♥的完美地点
Oh, I hadn't planned on going nude.
我没打算拍裸体写♥真♥
No, Richard's very cerebral.
理查德非常理智
The mere suggestion of nudity is enough for him, so...
仅仅一点裸♥露♥的暗示对他就足够了 所以...
No. Do it for you.
不 要为你自己去拍
Trust me, in 20 years when you look back,
相信我 过二十年 当你回顾过往
it's not that dress you'll wish you still had.
你怀念的不会是那条裙子
Okay.
好吧
Yes. Yes, yes, yes.
太好了 棒极了
Oh, wonderful.
哦 多美啊
Now I want you to sit on your right hip
现在我要你重心靠右坐下
and turn your body towards me.
然后身子转向我这边
Relax your arms.
手臂放松
Yes, yes. You look gorgeous.
没错 很好 美极了
Have you modeled before?
你之前做过模特么?
Well, as a child I was in an advertisement
我小时候给一家
for the local hospital, so...
当地医院拍过广♥告♥
Okay, now I want you to lean forward at the waist
好 现在上半身往前倾
and just gather your breasts as if you're presenting a gift
双手抱胸 就像捧着一个礼物
to your lover.
给你爱的人一样
Oh, my God, you look like a mermaid!
天哪 你真像条美人鱼
You know what?
这样吧
I'm gonna get some saltwater and wet your hair.
我去接点海水把你头发弄湿
I think we're getting closer.
我觉得我们快到了
There it is. On that lady's butt.
就在那 那女士的屁♥股♥上
Stop right there! Stop right there.
别过来 别过来
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Amy!
我的天 我的天 艾米
Chill out, there's just a Tauros behind you.
别紧张 你身后有个肯泰罗
It's "Pokemon Go."
是个宠物小精灵
What? Amy!
什么? 艾米!
Get away! Get away! Get away! Get away! Get away!
走开 快走开!
Snatched it! Sick.
抓住了 酷毙了
What'd they snatch? What did they snatch?
他们抓了什么 什么东西?
I am so sorry.
真对不起
I thought you said this was secluded!
你不是说这地方不会有人来么
I'm sure nothing like that will happen again.
我保证不会再发生这样的事了
I hope there's room for two in that caftan.
希望你那个长裙能挤得下两个人
In just six months Millennial Print
仅仅用了6个月 《千禧一代》
has launched two "New York Times" Bestsellers.
就二度登上纽♥约♥时♥报♥畅销榜
A massive achievement for such a new imprint.
对于一个新兴专栏来说 这是个了不起的成就
And it's thanks to the hard work
这要归功于凯尔西·彼得斯
of Kelsey Peters and Liza Miller.
和莉萨·米勒的辛勤工作
Thank you,
谢谢大家
and with all of your support,
希望在你们的支持下
we hope to continue this trajectory.
我们可以延续辉煌 再创佳绩
To Millennial!
敬《千禧一代》
Millennial.
敬《千禧一代》
Um, did you get my email?
收到我邮件了吗
The one with all the dog facts?
全都是关于狗的那个?
47% of households have dogs,
47%的家庭都养狗
and that's just in the United States.
这还只是在美国
It's not happening.
别说了 不可能的
Did you see this?
你看这个了么
Colin's party is blowing up on social media,
柯林的派对在社交媒体火的一塌糊涂
and they stole our hashtag.
他们还偷用了我们的标签
I hate feeling like I'm competing with him.
我讨厌这种和他竞争的感觉
You're not competing with him.
你不是和他竞争
You're competing with Pippa.
是和派帕争
Just put ten people in a tight corner,
找10个人挤在一个小角落里
take a picture, and this party will look crowded too.
拍张照 我们的派对就也看起来人山人海了
That's a great idea.
好主意
Perfect. Thanks.
完美 谢啦
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
Your party can't be over.
你的派对不可能这么早结束
No, I snuck out.
我溜出来了
I was tired of talking about myself,
我受不了一直自我介绍
shaking hands.
握手
You're the only person I wanted to see.
你是我唯一想要见的人
Pippa is going to kill you.
派帕会杀了你的
She's probably lost her shit by now.
她估计已经气死了
Come here.
过来
Just so she knows you're in good hands.
让她知道你被好好照顾着呢
All right.
好的
Hey, girl.
嘿 姐们
Oh my God, the lobster rolls are so good.
天啊 这龙虾卷太好吃了
Glad you like them.
很高兴你喜欢
Hey, um, look, Emily,
听着 艾米莉
I've pitched the book a couple times to Kelsey,
我给凯尔西推荐过很多次那本书了
and she's--she's just not responding to it.
但她就是没兴趣
Well, that's not good news for either of us, is it?
好吧 对我们两个来说 这可都不是好消息
My article for "EW" Is, like, due.
我在《娱乐周刊》的新一♥期♥文章
Jess Cagle is up my ass so far I can't sit down.
就要交稿了 老板催的可紧了
What story am I going to send him, Liza?
我要发给他什么故事好呢 莉萨?
Okay, you know what, just-- can you hold on?
好吧 你稍等一下
Colin, hey.
柯林 嘿
I hear Random House is keeping you busy.
我听说兰顿书屋给你安排了很多事做
Yeah, I'm very grateful.
对 我很感激
And exhausted.
也很累
Oh, you must be.
肯定的
He's had seven panels
他今天参加了7个宣讲会
and four interviews today.
和4个访谈
I don't know how you're still standing.
我都不知道他怎么还能站得住
Gosh, you guys should get out of here.
天哪 你俩不该再待在这儿了
Go, spend some time together.
去享受二人世界吧
Seriously, I've got everything covered here.
真的 这儿有我罩着呢
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定? 对
Absolutely. Go have fun.
真确定 去玩吧
It's an order.
这是命令
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
Swallow; you're about to get a book deal.
别吃了 你马上就要有书约了
Um, I have an announcement to make.
我有事情要宣布
Millennial's newest author
《千禧一代》的最新作者
is actually here with us tonight.
今晚其实也在这里
Please give a warm welcome
请用热烈掌声欢迎
to Emily Burns.
艾米莉·伯恩斯
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表