剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
It's very refreshing,
很清爽的
and it's not too high in alcohol,
而且这个的酒精含量不高
so you could drink three really, really fast
你可以很快地消灭三杯
and catch up with me.
就赶上我了哦
Uh, I'm good.
不了 谢谢
Does this heavyish day drinking
你大白天喝这么多酒精
have something to do with Colin's panel?
是和柯林的宣讲会有关系吗?
His party is at the same time as ours tomorrow.
他的派对和我们的派对在明天同一时间举♥行♥
Hype or no hype, that's where everyone is going to be.
不管那派对办的如何 人们都会去那儿
Our guest list is growing.
我们的宾客名单在增加
Yeah, because Random House is at full capacity.
那是因为来兰顿书屋那边人满了
You two again.
又遇到你们俩了
The Frose is ah-maze, am I right?
这饮品棒呆了 对吗?
Emily, you should totally come to our Millennial party
艾米莉 你应该来我们明晚的
tomorrow night.
千禧一代派对
I'd love to.
好呀
I couldn't get into the Surf Lodge party.
反正海浪小窝派对已经人满了
Hey, sorry if the "EW" Story
对了 如果因为《娱乐周刊》
made things complicated with Colin.
把柯林的事变得很复杂 我很抱歉
It's all good.
一切都很好
I wanted to write more about you two,
我想要多写点你们俩的
but I had the hardest time finding any info on Liza.
但莉萨的信息真的很难找
Oh, yeah, I don't-- I don't have
对 我在网络上
much of an Internet presence.
是不怎么活跃
Yeah, you really don't.
你确实不活跃
Well, actually she does,
其实她有些蛛丝马迹啦
if you look really, really hard enough.
只要你仔仔细细地去找
You know, actually I want--
其实 我蛮想...
I do want to try one of those Fro--Frosy things.
试一杯这个什么冰冻酒的
I'll go get it.
我去拿
Someone's got to save our seats.
得有人看位置
The vultures are circling.
秃鹰在盘旋 随时抢位子
I'm coming back.
我一会儿就回来了
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
Does Kelsey not know?
凯尔西还不知情吗?
Not know what?
不知道什么?
Okay.
好吧
So your real age is like a secret-secret.
所以说 你的真实年龄是绝对机密啊
Liza, I know you're 40.
莉萨 我知道你四十了
Wha... What?
你说...什么?
Um, why would you say that?
你为什么那么说?
You know that I went to Dartmouth with...
我和玛尔塔·比姆一起读的达特茅斯学院...
Marta Beem. Deerslayer!
就是那个猎鹿人!
We ran into each other at that assistant's mixer.
我和她上次在助理们的聚会上偶遇过
She only pretended to recognize you that night.
那天晚上她只是装作认识你
The truth is, she had to go through the Dartmouth alumni
实际上 她只有查校友录
directory to find you. And she did.
才能知道你是谁 她确实去查了
But like, way back in the nineties.
结果是 你是九几年的学生
Okay, look, I couldn't get hired as a 40 year-old
好吧 是的 我说自己四十就找不到工作
and I was desperate to get back into publishing.
但是我一心就想重回出版业
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Don't worry!
别担心!
Marta took a job in Houston so we'll never see her again.
玛尔塔在休斯敦找了个工作 所以我们不会再见到她了
And I am like a steel trap.
而我口风一向很紧
Your secret is safe with me.
你的秘密在我这里绝对安全
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
That's the good news.
这是好消息
The bad news is no one is seeing the potential
坏消息是 没人赏识我写的书
in my doodle book, and on top of that,
能看出它的潜力 最重要的是
the book fair is such a snooze I have nothing to write about.
这个书会如此乏味 我简直写不出什么来
Except, can you imagine if "EW" Knew your story?
不过嘛 你能想象《娱乐周刊》知道了你的故事会怎样吗?
I... I thought "EW" Was focused on entertainment.
我以为《娱乐周刊》是专注娱乐新闻的
Not people's private business.
而不是打探别人的私事
That's literally what entertainment is.
这就是娱乐的实质
I mean, you could be totally the next Rachel Dolezal.
你完全可以是下一个打工皇帝啊
No thank you.
不必了 谢谢
Then I think you should publish my book.
那我觉得你应该出版我的书
Or I'll publish your story.
否则我就出版你的故事
I just checked the Top Deck; it looks amazing.
我刚刚去甲板屋看过了 实在太棒了
The flowers just arrived. The alcohol's on the way.
鲜花已经送到了 酒水马上就到
People are going to come to our party, right?
人们会去我们的派对的 是吗?
Yes.
是的
Except for Colin. He is all booked up.
除了柯林 他的行程被订满了
I don't know why I thought we'd have any time together.
感觉我完全没时间和他独处一会儿
Yeah, this really isn't what I was expecting either.
是啊 这也不是我原来想象的样子
Good morning.
早上好
Hi. Good morning.
嗨 早上好
So I have some good news.
我有个好消息
I had lunch with John Irving yesterday,
我昨天中午和约翰·艾文[美国小说家]一起吃了午饭
and he's going to stop by the Millennial party.
他也会去千禧一代的派对
John Irving?
约翰·艾文吗?
He's an old friend of my dad's.
他是我父亲的老朋友
That's so great.
那太好了
Yeah, it's great.
是啊 太好了
I'm gonna tweet it out right now.
我现在就要把这个消息发到推特上
Danish? Good choice.
蓝色条纹? 选得好
You know, John Irving is amazing,
约翰·艾文很厉害
but I'm not really sure a drop-in from him
但我不是很确定他的意外来访
is on brand for Millennial.
是不是和我们千禧一代很搭
Like, we need young, hot, new authors at the party.
我们需要年轻热辣的新锐作家出席我们的派对
I totally know what you mean.
我完全了解你的意思
You know, I actually got a manuscript yesterday
和你说 我昨天还真得到了一份手稿
from a new, up-and-coming author.
一个即将升起的新星作者
Who? Emily Burns.
谁? 艾米莉·伯恩斯
Emily Burns from "EW"?
《娱乐周刊》的那个艾米莉·伯恩斯?
Yeah.
没错
Okay. What is it?
好吧 写了什么?
It's an advice book.
一本给人建议的书
Advice from Emily Burns?
她给别人的建议吗?
No, from her dog.
不是 是她的狗的建议
Oh, my God. What?
天哪 什么鬼?
I know it sounds silly,
我知道这听起来像是没头脑
but, you know, I actually...
但是 和你说 我真的...
I actually think it could be a really big hit.
真的觉得这本书会很成功
I mean, tons of people have dogs,
你看 有那么多人在养狗
and I'm sure they wonder what they're thinking.
我相信他们会想知道狗狗们都在想什么
Yeah, maybe, but they don't
也许是的 但是他们不会想知道
wonder what her dog's thinking.
她的狗在想什么
Or what she thinks it's thinking.
也不会想知道她以为她的狗在想什么
Emily is not an author;
艾米莉不是一个作家
she's someone's assistant.
她只是一个助理
I'm someone's assistant.
我也是助理
Liza, you're so much more than that.
莉萨 你可不仅仅是个助理
We run this imprint together.
我们在一起运营这个专栏
And that's why I'm asking you to trust me
所以我才请你相信我
and publish this book.
请你出版这本书
You're screwing with me, right?
你这是在和我开玩笑 是吗?
I know, I just... I really think that Emily's, like,
我知道 我只是... 我真的认为艾米莉
tapped into something.
挖掘到了一些东西
Tell her no.
拒绝她吧
Believe me, she won't be surprised.
相信我 她自己也该料到的
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Do you do commissions?
你接外单吗?
Yes.
接的
Great.
太好了
This is nice.
感觉真好
See, we can hang out without Liza.
没有莉萨我们也可以一起出来玩儿
Exactly.
没错
I can't believe she's gone a day
真难以相信 她刚走了一天
and I already miss her.
我就开始想她了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表