剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
But text me. Text me if you need anything.
记得给我发消息 需要什么就说
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
Ooh, that's a long story.
呃 说来话长了
She's--she'll be fine.
她 她会没事的
So, uh, where were we?
所以 呃 刚才说到哪了
Um, lice check.
虱子检查
Should I get us a drink
在咱们回忆在夏令营做的游戏之前
Before we start talking color wars?
我是不是该先去买♥♥点酒?
Oh, yeah. Yes.
你说的对 快去吧
I have a lot to say about that, actually.
关于那个我可有不少要说的
That blue team was definitely doping.
那个蓝队真是打鸡血了
All right. All right, yeah.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Well, I'll be right back. Okay.
我马上回来
okay, do I have to wax?
好吧 我需要刮毛么?
Please.
需要
Oh, it is so good to see that face.
哦 见到你太高兴了
I've been worried about you
自从你从商场辞职以后
Ever since you quit neiman's.
我一直担心你呢
Oh, I'm fine.
哦 我还好啦
That commute from brooklyn was too far.
那地儿离布鲁克林太远了
Too far away from that boy toy of yours, huh?
离你的男宠太远了 对吧?
Mm. Everybody's here.
呃 大家都在呢
Hey! Here, drink this.
嘿! 喝了这个
We're all already two bloody mary shelleys deep.
我们已经喝了两杯血腥玛丽和一堆雪莉酒了
I really want to thank all you ladies for coming out.
非常感谢你们大家能来
Maybe I'm being stubborn,
也许是我老顽固了
But I am just not ready to let this place go.
但我就是不想把这地方拱手让人
Well, neither are we.
我们也不想
I think we need to get people's attention.
我认为我们应该让人注意到这里
Let the community know
让社区明白
We may lose a landmark.
我们可能会失去一座地标性建筑
Attention would be great, but we need money.
得到关注是好事 但是我们更需要钱
I still think the best idea we've had so far
我还是觉得目前最好的点子
Is the calendar.
就是那个日历
What's the calendar?
什么日历?
We started a kickstarter to do a nudie calendar
我们发布了一个裸照日历的众筹项目
Like in that movie.
就像电影里演的一样
But then leslie's husband
但是后来莱斯利的老公
Started a kickstarter to stop us.
发布了一个反对我们的众筹
He made double the amount of money we have--
结果筹到的钱是我们的两倍
Thinks it's hilarious.
这事挺搞笑的
Yeah, but it's all going to the bookstore,
对 不过所有的钱都归书店所有
So either way, we win.
所以不管怎么说 都是我们赢了
We should do it.
我们应该做那个
I call july.
我是七月
Me, in a star-spangled top hat, naked as a kitten.
带着一个星光闪闪的礼帽 小野猫一样一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
That's gettin' eyeballs.
肯定能赚足眼球
I'd slip a nip for the nook.
那我就戴乳夹吧
Oh, you know I'm all in.
老娘豁出去了
What about you, liza?
你呢 莉萨
I have seen that ass at zumba.
我在健身课上可见过你的翘臀哟
What do you say?
你怎么说?
And those legs?
还有美♥腿♥?
You could be the maypole of may.
你可以做五月的五月柱
I don't know.
我不知道
April and may.
四月和五月
We could stretch those things over two months.
那腿够我们用两个月了
Oh, my god, yes!
哦 对哦!
Are we sure this is the best idea?
你们确定这就是最好的办法了么?
Yes. Heck yes.
是 当然是
How was the book club meeting?
读书俱乐部会议怎么样?
Memorable, as always.
一如既往地印象深刻
But we're definitely gonna lose the book nook.
不过我们还是要失去图书角了
Everybody wants easy and simple and online.
人人都喜欢快捷方便的网上阅读
No one wants to go inside an actual store anymore.
没有人再想要去书店了
It's sad.
挺伤感的
I used to take caitlin there every saturday for story hour.
我以前每周六都带凯特琳去那里听故事
You can't replace that with a click.
你不能用一个链接取代它
Trust me, I get it.
相信我 我明白
I mean, now there's no good place to go
我是说 自从边境封锁之后
to the bathroom in midtown since that borders closed.
现在市中心已经没有好的地方去上厕所了
what?
干嘛?
I've been dreaming of this day
我等这天已经很久了
Since I was 12 years old.
从12岁就开始了
I have a girlfriend.
我有个女朋友
Ugh. Wha--
什么...
Well, the press release came out.
媒体报道出来了
"Hungry tech titan feeds on publishing house."
《科技巨头饥不择食 斥资供养出版公♥司♥》
That's not good.
这可不太妙
Thank you, Miss Marple.
你还真是很有洞察力啊
Every news outlet's reporting the same.
每篇报道内容都一样的
They're calling it a "Cultural disaster."
他们说这是一场"文化灾难"
They're not wrong. I mean, it feels
也没说错啊 我是说
Like paper books aren't long for this world,
纸质书籍似乎已经不适应现代社会了
And that is a cultural disaster.
这的确是场文化灾难
Bryce wants to meet right now.
布莱斯想现在进行会面
Where is he?
他在哪?
The Great Wall of China.
在中国长城
This is amazing!
这太酷炫了!
Stop swinging your arms.
不要再摇晃你的手臂了
Where are Bryce and Kim?
布莱斯和金姆在哪里?
Behind you.
在你身后
We were in the middle of a quest
当我们知道新闻的时候
When we got the news.
我们正忙着大冒险
"the post" called me a cultural predator.
他们说我是文化的掠夺者
This is just old media feeling threatened by new media.
这只是传统媒体受到了新兴媒体的挑战
Everyone is in a technopanic.
人们总是对科技感到恐慌
Well, why don't we go back to the 1400s
我们干脆回到14世纪
And kill the printing press?
把印刷技术扼杀在摇篮中吧!
He's really upset.
他真的很生气
You guys need to make this un-happen.
你们要制止这种情况发生
We will definitely put our heads together.
我们都是一根绳上的蚂蚱
No one wants bad press.
没有人想要负面报道
And let's not let ego get in the way.
我们也不要让自负蒙蔽了双眼
If you need me, you know where to find me.
如果你们需要我 你们知道去哪找我
Where's that, narnia?
去哪?《纳尼亚传奇》吗?
We should go discuss this someplace...
我们应该把这玩意儿
Out of goggles.
摘掉以后再讨论
Where's Liza?
莉萨在哪里?
Oh! I'm over here.
我在这里
You can see over the edge of the wall!
你能从这里看到悬崖峭壁
Oh, god, this is not good for my vertigo.
天哪 我好眩晕
I'm going over!
我要掉下去了!
Come in.
进来吧
Hey, there. How's Diana?
你好 戴安娜怎么样?
Refused to see a doctor,
她不愿意看医生
But happy to treat me like a nurse.
但却把我当护士用
Please sit. Um, about Bryce...
请坐 关于布莱斯的事 我有一个
I have kind of a crazy idea.
有点疯狂的想法
I am open to anything.
我愿意听听看
My hometown bookstore's about to close.
我家乡的书店要关门了
The town is trying to raise money to save it,
小镇的人们在组织捐款来保住它
But it doesn't look good.
但是 情况不容乐观
If Bryce donated money to keep it going,
如果布莱斯能捐些钱的话
It would be enormous for the store
那就帮了书店大忙了
And good press for him.
而且这对他的媒体评价也有益
Or maybe i'm just being selfish.
也许我只是出于私心啦
That store was my sanctuary.
那个书店就是我的圣殿
It's where i first really fell in love with literature.
是它让我爱上了文学
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表