剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I should introduce you to him.
我该介绍你给他认识
He works in fashion. You two would hit it off.
他混时尚圈的 你俩肯定合得来
Your...Husband?
你...老公?
Yeah.
对啊
Uh, he lets you out without a ring.
他让你不戴戒指出门
So...Modern.
这么...前卫
bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Uh, hey, you gonna read it?
所以你要读么?
Yep. Phone's off. Food's delivered.
对 手♥机♥已关 外卖♥♥已到
I had to buy extra storage on my dropbox
我还多买♥♥了网盘空间
Just to open the file.
就为了打开那个文件
Hey, even if the book's terrible,
即使书写的不行
He's still got those abs.
好歹他还有腹肌啊
Those are the abs of a confident man, liza.
腹肌是给有自信的男人的 莉萨
If you destroy a man's confidence, the abs will follow.
你要是摧毁了男人的自信 腹肌就跟着没了
I wish my face was that seat!
希望我的脸是你的座垫!
Damn.
我日
Shit.
该死
Shit.
该死
Ah, this whole thing's gonna be expensive, isn't it?
这得花不少钱吧 对不对?
Well, work should take care of anything
你公♥司♥应该会付掉
That your insurance doesn't cover.
所有你保险没覆盖的部分
The last thing I want to do
我最不希望的就是
Is draw attention to myself in hr.
让人力关注到我
Oh, my god. Hi.
我的天啊 亲爱哒
I'm okay.
我还好啦
Wait, careful.
等等 小心点
Her collarbone might be broken.
她锁骨可能断了
Hey, liza. I'm barb.
嘿 莉萨 我是芭芭拉
I'll be taking care of you.
我负责照顾你
There are no rules about visiting hours.
关于探视时间没有硬性规定
All we ask is that you let liza rest.
只要能让莉萨好好休息就行
That's the best thing for her right now.
现在这对她来说最重要
You know what might help? Pain meds.
你知道什么会管用么? 止疼药
Yeah, whatever they gave me is wearing off.
他们给我的都过了疗效了
I think they didn't account for my height.
我感觉他们没考虑我这大个儿
Yeah, it's not height that makes a difference, it's weight.
身高不重要 是按体重算的
Well, her pain's at about a chris christie,
她现在的痛感都赶上克里斯·克里斯帝了[美国著名超重州长]
So anything strong might be helpful.
所以来个强效止痛药会好些
The radiologist has been paged.
已经通知放射科来人了
As soon as he reads the x-rays,
只要拍完片子
We'll know how to proceed with the pain management.
我们就知道给多少止痛了
I think that this will do for now.
我觉得现在就先吃这个吧
that's an aspirin.
那是阿司匹林诶
They're all academics, so just kick me under the table
他们都是学术界的 所以要是太无聊
If the conversation gets too boring
就在桌子下面踢我下
Or someone uses the word "Tenure."
或者有人说了"终身教授"这词
Will do.
知道了
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你陪我来
Of course.
理当如此
Ah.
啊
One second. It's work.
稍等 工作上的事
Hello?
喂?
Yeah.
对
Okay, thank you for letting me know.
好吧 谢谢你通知我
What is it?
什么事?
Uh, liza was in an accident.
莉萨出车祸了
She's in the hospital.
现在在医院呢
Is she all right?
她还好么?
Uh, I--I don't know.
我...我也不知道
Well, I'm sure she has people to look after her.
好吧 反正肯定有人照顾她呢
I--yeah, I'm sure she does too.
我... 对 肯定的
I feel like I should go check on her.
但是我觉得我应该去看看她
Why?
为什么?
It--it was work-related.
这和工作有关系
She was running an errand for her boss.
她当时在给领导办事
But we're having dinner with my friends,
但是我们要去和朋友吃饭啊
And I--I haven't seen you all week.
我都一周没见你了
It won't take long.
不会耽误太久的
You can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧
She is an employee that I-- I care about.
她是我的员工 我应该关心
Oh, I've noticed.
我早注意到了
Radha, I'll make this as quick as I can.
朗达 我会尽可能快的
Charles, if you leave to go and see that girl,
查尔斯 你要是现在去看那女孩
We're over.
咱们就结束了
I hope you don't mean that.
希望你不是认真的
Liza ann miller.
莉萨·安·米勒
Wow--babe, you're almost 41.
哇哦宝贝 你都快41了
Stop.
闭嘴
Oh, thank god you're okay.
哦 还好你没事
The bike is not, fyi.
顺便说一句 自行车就有事了
Hey, uh, do you want to sit down?
嘿 你要坐一下么?
Oh, I'll...Hover. It's fine.
我就过来看看 不坐了
Is it her head?
她脑子没事吧?
Does she recognize me?
还认得我吧?
Of course I recognize you.
我当然认得你
Oh, well you hadn't said anything,
因为你啥都没说
So I wasn't sure.
所以我才问
Sorry.
对不起
She had a pretty bad accident.
她撞得挺严重的
Her collarbone might be broken.
锁骨可能断了
Mm. So, I mean, how did it happen?
所以 怎么撞的?
A car stopped short, I hit it,
有辆车突然停了 我就撞上去了
And supermanned over the handlebars.
直接从车把上飞了出去
It should have been becky.
受伤的应该是贝基
From now on, all menial tasks go to her.
从现在开始 所有体力活都给她干
And that is a promise.
就这么决定了
And...
然后...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry, she's, uh, she's usually super punctual.
对不起 她...她一般都是超级准时的
She was always hustling me out the door.
以前她都是催我出门的那个
i used to say, "Babe,
我是那个说 "宝贝
"The world is gonna keep turning
地球还是会一样转的
"Whether we're five minutes late
不管我们是迟到5分钟
Or five minutes early."
还是早到5分钟"
Oh. Bet she loved that.
我赌她喜欢听那个
Yeah, we-- we used to joke a lot.
对... 我们以前经常开玩笑
Maybe she's having second thoughts.
也许她现在还没拿定主意呢
Why don't you give her a call?
要不你给她打个电♥话♥吧?
David. Hey, uh, where are you?
大卫 嗨 你在哪儿呢?
It's maggie. Liza's in the hospital.
我是玛吉 莉萨在医院呢
Oh, my god.
哦 老天哪
I read your book.
我读了你的书
And?
怎么样?
It's good.
很好
It's really good.
真的很好
I'm so happy you like it.
我很高兴你喜欢
Trust me, I'm happier.
相信我 我比你更高兴
Hey. Careful, careful, careful.
嘿 小心 小心 小心
We come bearing gifts.
我们是来送礼物的
Oh, shoot. I didn't bring you any.
哦 有话尽管说 我可是没有礼物给你
So, the good news is you don't have to have surgery.
好消息是 你不需要进行手术
But your clavicle is fractured.
但是你的锁骨的确骨折了
how long's recovery?
要多久才能好?
Well, if she's good about wearing the immobilizer,
如果她能好好戴着固定支架
It should heal quickly.
会好得很快
And because it's not your dominant side,
而且受伤的不是你的右侧
You could return to work immediately.
马上你就可以去工作了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表