剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Yes. And they occupy Wall Street.
有 而且他们还占领了华尔街
I shouldn't say anything else, but Scott Rudin loves it,
我不能说再多了 但斯科特·鲁丁喜欢这本书
and Paramount's already talking a three-picture deal.
然后派拉蒙影业公♥司♥已经开始讨论要拍个三部曲了
Send us the manuscript.
把稿子发给我们看看吧
Maybe we can do something online about the book and Millennial.
也许我们可以在网上为这本书和千禧一代做点什么
We really should. Wonderful.
我们确实该这么做 太棒了
Get the press kit and bios and galleys,
拿来你们的新闻素材 简介和照片
and we'll see what we can do.
我们会看看我们能做什么
Thank you. It was so nice to meet you.
谢谢 真高兴见到你
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
Zombies? A three-picture deal?
丧尸? 电影三部曲?
I don't... I know I just blurted it out.
我不知... 我只知道我就这么吹出来了
It's like a got EW-titis or something.
可能就是想搞定娱乐周刊之类的吧
Well, sometimes you need to stretch the truth a little
好吧 有时候你得给事实再添油加醋加工一下
to get what you want.
才能得到你要的
So I took your advice,
所以我采纳了你的建议
left the office, and struck up a conversation
离开办公室 随意搭讪了
with an attractive man.
一个有魅力的男人
Wonderful. Wonderful. How did it go?
很好 很好 进展怎样?
Surprisingly well.
出乎意料地好
We went out for drinks, and he introduced me
我们去喝了酒 他还给我推荐了
to the Moscow Mule.
莫斯科骡子
It's a delightful cocktail.
这是一种很好喝的鸡尾酒
Sounds like you had a nice time.
听起来你挺享受的
Yes, I did.
是的
I think you may actually know him.
我觉得你应该是认识他
Do I?
是么?
Yes, it's Richard Caldwell,
是啊 他叫理查德·考德威尔
the therapist in the office next door.
隔壁办公室的心理医生
You went out for a drink with Dr. Caldwell?
你跟考德威尔医生出去喝酒了?
I... I find that very inappropriate.
我... 我觉得这很不合适
Oh, you may not know.
你可能不知道
He's recently separated from his wife, so...
他最近和他妻子分居了 所以...
Oh, yeah, I know. She threw him out.
是的 我知道 她把他赶出家门的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Uh, yeah, all right.
呃 嗯 没事
Excuse me, I'm in session.
有什么事么? 我正在和顾客会话中
How dare you proposition one of my patients
你怎么敢勾搭我的病人?
right outside of my office.
就在我办公室外面?
I should file an ethics complaint with the APA.
我应该去心理协会投诉你
I'm amazed you still have a license at all
你居然还保着你的执照这真让我惊讶
considering you were arrested for shoplifting.
考虑到你曾经因为在商店行窃被逮捕过
You sleep here. In your office.
你睡在这 在你的办公室
Only temporarily.
只是暂时的
You wash your hair in the sink.
你还在洗手池洗头
It's appalling. At least I have hair.
这真可怕 起码我还有头发
Men, men, don't fight.
好了 好了 别吵了
Okay, that's it. That's it. I'm telling management.
好吧 就这样了 就这样了 我要告诉物业
You can't sleep in your office; you're violating the
你不能睡在你的办公室 你违反了
terms of your lease.
你的租约
Paul, there's nothing more pathetic
保罗 你这么大个人了还去打小报告
than an adult tattletale.
没有什么比这个更可悲的了
No, what's pathetic is picking up a needy, vulnerable patient
不 可悲的是你对我一个脆弱的需要帮助的病人趁虚而入
outside my office.
就在我办公室外
To be fair, I did engage him in conversation on your advice.
说句公道话 确实是我先跟他搭讪的 因为听了你的建议
Diana, you have self-esteem and body image issues.
戴安娜 你有自尊和自我形象认知的问题
None of this is your fault.
这都不是你的错
However, if you continue to see Richard,
不过 如果你继续跟理查德约会
our therapeutic relationship is over.
我们的医患关系就此结束
I understand.
我理解
I wasn't making much progress with him anyways.
反正我跟他做治疗也没什么效果
I'm worried about Kelsey.
我在担心凯尔西
You know, she's going a little off the rails for this guy.
你知道 她对那家伙有点过火了
I mean, the way she's hyping him...
我是指 她拼命包装他的样子...
Hey, a little hype never hurts.
稍稍的夸张一下没事的
Honestly, I'm not sure the book's that great.
说实话 我都不确定那本书真的有那么好
I mean, the characters are relatable,
就是 角色都有联♥系♥
but the writing is all over the place.
但写作太过夸张了
That feels so good.
那感觉真好
You're so slippery.
你现在滑溜溜的
I'm slippery.
我也滑溜溜的
You know, I could just slip it in right now.
你知道 我现在可以就这么滑进去
Just keep doing what you're doing.
继续做你在做的吧
Don't knock it till you try it.
在你尝试之前先别急着放弃嘛
You know, it can be mind-blowing for both of us.
你知道 这可能对我们都是一次愉悦而新奇的尝试
Actually, you know what? I have tried it.
事实上 你知道么? 我试过了
What? With my exhusband.
什么? 和我前夫
Seriously? Yeah.
真的么? 是啊
You know, when you've been married long enough,
你知道 只要你结婚结得够久
you try everything out of pure boredom.
出于无聊你总是什么都试试的
Do you know what I'm talking about here?
你知道我刚说的是什么么?
Josh, your generation didn't invent anal sex.
乔什 肛♥交♥不是你这代人发明的
You just invented talking about it all the time.
你们只是口头说的比较多
Forget it. Oh, sorry.
忘了它吧 抱歉
It's just not my thing.
只是这不太适合我
Is it really that big of a deal?
这真的那么要紧么
No, I... I just feel like I can't compete
不 我... 我只是感觉我比不过
with all the years you were married.
你结婚那么多年
You know, nothing we do is ever gonna be new for you.
你知道 没哪件我们一起做的事对你来说是新的
That's not true.
不是这样的
Come on.
承认吧
I think it is.
我觉得是的
I'm never gonna be your first time for anything.
我永远都不会是你的第一次
Good morning.
早上好
Coffee's ready.
咖啡好了
Scrambled okay?
炒蛋可以么?
Yes, that would be nice.
好的 已经足够了
I can't believe I slept so late,
我不敢相信我睡到那么晚
but then I remembered that we had quite a workout.
但想到我们昨晚活动比较激烈
Yes, we did.
是的
So I just heard from the landlord of my building.
所以我刚从我那栋楼的屋主那里得知
They're evicting me. What?
他们要把我赶出去 什么?
Yes, that passive-aggressive prick
是的 那个无情又好事的老混球
also known as your therapist blew the whistle on me
同时还是你的心理医生的小人打我小报告了
about sleeping in my office.
说我睡在办公室里
Richard, I'm so sorry. I feel so responsible.
理查德 我很抱歉 我感觉是我害的
You have absolutely zero culpability.
完全不是你的错
These were my choices. Thank you.
那些都是我的选择 谢谢你
I was wondering though if you wouldn't mind if I stayed here
我在想你介不介意我在你这里借住几天
for a few days, just until I find another place.
只等我找到一个新住处
Uh, well, I don't know.
呃 其实 我不知道
We just met, so...
我们才刚认识 所以...
I completely understand.
我非常理解
I'll be out of your hair this morning.
今早我就走
Thank you.
谢谢
You know what I love to do over breakfast?
你知道我在吃早餐的时候喜欢做什么么?
Talk about dreams, while they're still fresh.
说说自己的梦 当它们还新鲜着的时候
You want me to tell you my dreams?
你想让我告诉你我的梦?
Indulge me?
满足我吧?
All right, let's see.
好吧 我们来看看
Oh, I was on a stage
我在舞台上
shopping for a couch--oh, but for my old apartment--
正给我的旧公♥寓♥挑沙发
and somehow it was raining.
结果不知怎的下雨了
Oh, oh, and I was also in the audience watching myself.
哦 然后同时我还在观众席看着自己
Wow, so much to unpack here.
有好多要分♥析♥的
The stage is your consciousness.
舞台是你的意识
And that old soggy couch,
那个湿软的旧沙发
that's your past you don't want to let go of.
是你不愿放手的过去
But I do want to let go.
但是我愿意放手啊
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表