剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
You are standing in front of the place
你现在站的这个地方
where I used to scoop ice cream as a kid.
就是我小时候卖♥♥冰淇淋的地方
I cannot imagine that.
难以想象
That I scooped ice cream?
想不到我卖♥♥冰淇淋?
No, you as a kid.
不是 是你小时候什么样
I can only picture you this tall and with that voice.
我只能想象你这么高大 有着这样的嗓音
Well, when I worked here I was 15.
我在这儿工作的时候只有15岁
So picture me a little shorter,
所以想象我比现在矮一些
big hair, faint moustache,
爆♥炸♥头 有点小胡子
and short shorts.
穿很短的短裤
Oh, so really cool, huh?
这么酷呢
Yep.
对啊
Got it.
知道了
And, uh,
然后
that bar, Stephen Talkhouse,
那个酒吧 史蒂芬聊天室
I used to sneak in the back
我经常从后门溜进去
when the busboys took their breaks.
在那里的服务生休息的时候
I'd wait by the trash cans, then run in.
我就在垃圾桶边上等着 之后跑进去
That seems like the most difficult way to do it.
感觉你用了最难的方法混进去
Why didn't you just use a fake ID?
为什么不用假身份证呢?
I didn't know where to get one.
我不知道去哪搞那个
Well, they're pretty easy to get nowadays.
现在确实比较容易搞到
I mean, not now-now. Like, I don't have one now.
我是说 不是此时此刻 我现在身上可没有
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Is Berlin is playing tonight?
今晚有柏林乐队演出?
Are you serious? I love Berlin!
没搞错吧 我超爱他们的
Really? Yeah.
真的么? 对
They're--
他们是
Uh, my babysitter got me into them.
我保姆推荐我听的
Huh. Should we go in?
我们进去看看?
We have to go in.
我们必须去
And then I took the caftan
之后我穿了她的长裙
and she had to walk back in her underwear.
她穿着内衣走回去了
I felt bad,
我觉得这样不好
but, you know, not bad enough to not let her keep the deposit.
但总比让她白干活强
Well, not to one-up your trauma,
不见得比你更悲剧
but I had an incident of my own.
不过我也发生了点事故
Oh?
什么
I cut myself pretty badly
我不小心狠狠地划伤了自己
trying to shave a certain part.
在我想给某个特别部位刮毛的时候
A southerly part?
下方的部位吗?
Yes.
对
I wanted to send you a picture.
我是想给你发个图片的
Oh, that is so sweet.
哇 好甜啊你
I guess our love wasn't made for modern technology.
我觉得我们的爱情不适合现代科技
Our what?
我们的什么?
I wish you were here.
多希望你在这儿啊
Well, I am.
我在啊
Let's not hang up.
先别挂
This place is so great.
这地方好棒
It hasn't changed.
这么多年都没变
I love that you're into this music.
真高兴你喜欢这音乐
This next one you might have heard before.
下一首歌♥ 你们可能以前听过
This song, it was my...
这首歌♥ 这是我...
babysitter's prom song.
保姆的舞会曲目
You were really close with that babysitter.
你和你保姆好亲啊
Yeah. Right.
是啊 对
This is the song that was playing the first time
我听到这首歌♥是我和
that Tori Stevens and I--
托妮·斯蒂文斯第一次啪...
I am telling you way too many stories about myself.
我给你讲了太多我的事了
No, not at all.
不 完全没有
You sure?
你确定?
Yeah, I like hearing them.
对 我喜欢听
I like you.
我喜欢你
So, uh, that unexpected.
还真是出人意料啊
Uh, yeah, yeah, didn't know
是啊 真没想到
Berlin was still together.
柏林乐队还没解散
Yeah.
是啊
Must have been a one-night only kind of thing.
估计是那种 只此一夜之类的
Uh, I sure hope not.
我不希望是这样
This feels so good,
这感觉真好
but I still haven't quite figured out things
不过我还不是很确定和...
with my-- with Josh.
乔什的事情
Hmm, yeah.
是啊
It seems like you do have
看上去你确实有
a few things to figure out.
一些事情要解决
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表