剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I just want to tell you both how glad I am
我只是想跟你们说 我真的很高兴
that you're part of Empirical.
能在经验出版社看到你们这样的员工
People can't always tell when I'm glad,
我什么时候开心 人们一般看不出来
because I'm a little on the spectrum,
因为我不太显眼
but I'm really glad.
但我真的很开心 千真万确
We are really glad too, Bryce.
我们也很开心 布莱斯
Yeah, I was worried that a publishing house,
我还担心 一个出版社
especially one as old as Empirical,
尤其是像经验出版社这样年代久远的
would be nothing but relics like Charles and Diana,
肯定都是查尔斯和戴安娜那样的老古董
but you two get it... you get that
但你俩可以明白
we are literally on the cusp of being able
我们可以通过
to do this...
出版这本书
with a book.
站在风口浪尖
And you've read it.
你们读过了吧
That's a book of photographs.
那是本照片集
Bottom line: if it wasn't for you two,
我的中心思想是 如果没有你们两个
and a need for some enormous taxable losses,
以及我需要避免大笔纳税损失
I wouldn't even bother with Empirical.
我才不会去找经验出版社
But with you?
但就因为你们俩
I sense a paradigm shift.
我改主意了
Provided you're as committed to the future as I am.
前提是你们和我一样致力于未来
Are you?
你们是吗?
Hell yes! Absolutely!
绝逼是! 当然了!
All right. Tap that.
行了 拍一个
Ah, it was a big one!
一笔大的!
Ah, Lin. There you are.
琳琳 你来了
We need your, uh, code-cracking powers.
我们需要你的密♥码♥破解技能
This is Kelsey and Liza. This is Lin.
这是凯尔西和莉萨 这是琳琳
Excuse me for a moment.
我先失陪一下
I'm sure Lin can get your laptop open in a few minutes.
琳琳几分钟就能搞定你的笔记本
Minutes? I'm insulted.
几分钟? 简直是侮辱我
Let me see it.
给我看看
What if he's got stuff about other girls on there?
要是有他和其他女的的东西在里面怎么办啊?
Like, weird videos?
比如 爱情动作片?
Kelsey, you don't have to open it if you don't want to.
凯尔西 如果你不想的话 你可以不打开它
But there could be some really sweet, meaningful stuff.
但里面也可能有些很甜蜜美好的东西啊
All done. Seriously?
好啦 这么快?
I know, I was hoping for more of a challenge too.
是啊 谁知道这么简单啊
I'm really nervous.
我好紧张啊
I'm right here.
有我呢
Whatever we find out, we find out together.
不管我们找出什么 我都会陪着你的
I'll give you some privacy.
我还是给你们点空间吧
Wait, Lin. What was the password?
等下 琳琳 密♥码♥到底是什么?
"Deez nuts."
"爆浆毛桃"
"Deez nuts"?
"爆浆毛桃"?
That's my favorite snack? Are they like Grape Nuts?
那是我最喜欢的零食? 像葡萄糖麦片那样的?
What are Grape Nuts?
葡萄糖麦片是什么鬼?
He's saying his nuts
他是指他的桃子
are my favorite snack.
是我最喜欢的零食
Meaning his balls.
就是他的蛋蛋
You know what?
你猜怎么着?
I'm done.
老娘不管了
Deez nuts are the last secret of Thad's
爆浆毛桃是萨德最后一个
that I needed to know about.
我需要知道的秘密了
Hey, do me a favor.
嘿 帮个忙
Launch this into the pool for me.
把这个滑下去
Seriously? Excellent.
你说真的? 帅呆了
Rest in peace, Thad.
好好安息吧 萨德
Let's get out of here.
咱们走
I'm so glad that computer's not haunting me anymore.
太高兴了 我终于摆脱那个电脑了
It's like I can finally breathe.
就像我终于能自♥由♥呼吸了
Ah, I know what you mean.
我太懂你了
I mean, um, I'm so happy for you.
我的意思是 额 我太为你开心了
I am so happy for you!
我才为你开心呢!
But why didn't you tell me you and Josh were back together?
你怎么不告诉你和乔什又好上了啊?
Honestly, it's not all really resolved.
说实话 还有很多问题没解决
Well, he did mess up not including you
确实 他上次没有在杂♥志♥里
in that "T Magazine" Thing.
提到你的确很过分
Did he apologize for that?
他道歉了吗?
Yeah.
道了
And he's ready to have your relationship
他准备好公开
out in the open?
你和他的恋情了?
There is nothing he would like more
他现在简直想弄得
than an open, honest relationship.
越公开越真实越好
But sometimes you can't be
但有时候你不能
100% honest.
玩儿100%真实啊
Is that like a herpes thing?
怎么 你得性病啦?
What? No!
什么? 不是啦!
I know it seems impossible,
我知道听起来有点危言耸听
but he could be gone just like thad.
但他真的有可能像萨德一样 说走就走了
So if you love him,
所以 如果你真心喜欢他
just be with him.
就和他在一起吧
Good morning, everyone.
大家早上好
I have an announcement to make.
我有个消息要宣布
I'm very happy to tell you that I just received word
我非常高兴地告诉大家 根据刚收到的消息
that we have a new minority partner.
我们有了一个新股东
Bryce Reiger.
布莱斯·里格
And let's have a very special round of applause
让我们特别为
for Kelsey and Liza.
凯尔西和莉萨鼓掌
They really helped seal the deal.
她们真的帮了很大的忙
Maybe it's your turn to wait.
也许到了该你等的时候了
I've got all the marshmallows.
我带了超多的棉花糖哟
Yeah, well...
这么说的话...
I got the stick.
我有烤棉花糖用的小棍棍哟↖(^ω^)↗
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表