剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
And it was a great hang out.
那也是个很棒的休闲的地方
My friends and I would sit around with
我和我的好朋友在周末
Our coffees on the weekends for hours
总会在那里花上好几个小时
And complain about our hus--
边喝咖啡边抱怨我们的丈...
Homework.
作业
Well, I think it's a great idea.
我觉得是个好主意
Really? I'm gonna pitch it to bryce...
真的吗? 我会告知布莱斯的
On the phone.
用电♥话♥告知
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
And it was Diana's idea.
这其实是戴安娜的主意
You don't have to say that.
你不必这么说的
I do.
我需要
It was so real, Kels.
凯尔西 那个真的好真实
I saw a panda.
我看到了一只熊猫呢
What?
什么?
Code bread. What's code bread?
面包警报 什么是面包警报?
Lauren is on a bottomless breadstick binge,
劳伦正对着一堆面包胡吃海塞
Which means something is really wrong.
说明有大事发生了
I don't have the emotional reserve
我现在真的没办法
To deal with this alone.
一个人来处理她的情绪问题
Okay. Come on.
好的 咱们走
Max is just... he's so different
麦克斯他真的和那些
Than the people I'm normally attracted to.
我平时会喜欢的人很不同
You know, he's my age. He's hetero.
你们懂的 他和我年纪相仿 是异性恋
He's a doctor.
他是一个医生
Oh, my god. Am I basic?
天哪 我是不是太普通了?
No, you are not basic.
不 你没有啦
No, no, you're right; that's insane.
对 你说的对 不是那样的
That's--but what if i'm straight?
那如果我是直的呢?
So? Ew!
那又怎样? 恶心
Lauren, sexuality is a spectrum, remember?
劳伦 性取向是会流动变化的 记得吗?
You told me that.
你和我说过的
Yes, when we first met
是的 当我们初次相见的时候
And i was trying to make out with you!
我还想和你约会来着
And now i look at you and i feel nothing.
但是现在 我看见你完全没感觉
Thanks.
谢谢
um, hold on.
等下
Oh, my god, it's a picture of us from camp.
天哪 这是我们在夏令营时的照片
Ah, Max's mom found it.
麦克斯的妈妈找到的
Oh, my god, he's already told his mom about me.
天哪 他已经和他妈妈提起我了
I should end it.
我要结束这段关系
Or should I run over to the hospital
或者我应该跑去医院
And blow him in the call room?
好好给他撸一管?
I mean, he's on a break, which he rarely gets,
我是说 他现在是休息时间 这可很难得啊
And it would help me get my edge back.
这样 我就能重夺主动地位
You know, I'm gonna go. I am.
我要走了 我真的要走了
Don't tell Maggie about this, okay?
不要告诉玛吉这件事 好吗?
Not until I figure it out. Bye.
让我自己先想清楚
A man twisted his ankle running
一个男的昨晚为了躲我
Away from me last night, and she meets a doctor?
把脚都扭到了 她却就这样钓到个医生?
Life's a mystery.
生活就是个谜啊
Liza!
莉萨!
You okay?
你还好么?
Charles had to leave,
查尔斯走了
But he told me about your bookstore idea.
不过他跟我讲了你关于书店的主意
It was a shot in the dark.
我也是灵光一闪
I was just trying anything.
只是想尝试一些新东西
Bryce is on board.
布莱斯同意了
He's gonna donate $300,000,
他会捐三十万
Which will cover the rent for the next five years
能支付那家店接下来五年的租金
And get him a lot of good press.
还能给他赚不少好评
So...
所以...
Good thinking.
好想法
Cradle, don't squeeze. I'm injured.
轻点 别用力 我还伤着呢
Hey, any good news?
嗨 有什么好消息么
A lot of it, actually.
事实上 有很多
This tech investor guy showed up out of nowhere
这个不知道从哪跑出来的科技宅
And offered to pay the book nook's rent
答应付书店接下来
For the next five years!
五年的租金!
What? You're kidding me!
什么? 你一定是在跟我开玩笑!
No, I am not.
不 我没有
He is flying here tomorrow in a helicopter.
他明天会坐直升飞机过来
We're all gonna go to the park and meet him.
我们都要去公园见他
God, I cannot believe it.
天哪 我简直不敢相信
And to think how he found out about us.
猜他是怎么知道我们的
How's that?
怎么?
Well, obviously the kickstarter
明显是看到了众筹网
For the nudie calendar.
我们的裸体日历
I mean, how else is some silicon valley guy
我是说 一个硅谷科技宅
Gonna hear about our little bookstore?
怎么会知道我们的小书店?
Well, if that's the case,
呃 如果是这样
He might be expecting a show.
他可能会期待一场热辣的欢迎表演哦
Oh, honey, you know I'm ready.
噢 亲爱的 你知道我准备好了
You ready to go to Jersey?
你准备好去新泽西了么?
Oh, no, I'm gonna stay here and hold down the fort.
噢 不 我得留守大本营
What? Oh, here you go, sir.
什么? 噢 给你 先生
You're coming.
你得去啊
When we land at the bookstore,
等我们到了书店
People are gonna want to thank you.
那里的人会想感谢你的
Lean in, girl.
去吧 女孩
Oh, no, it's okay, really.
噢 不 没关系的 真的
You know, I still have some PTSD
你懂的 自那次的商城事件后
From the whole mall experience.
我对那里还有些应激障碍
Isn't it your hometown?
那不是你老家么?
Yes.
是
But, you know what they say
但你也知道 老话说得好
You should never go home again.
你永远不该回自己的家乡
Or you probably shouldn't.
或者你最好不要
especially with coworkers.
特别是和同事
Plus I need to stay in the office for Diana.
再加上我得留在办公室帮戴安娜的忙
Oh, is she still "Hurt"?
噢 她还"伤"着么?
Yes.
是的
But she'll tough it out,
但她会挺过来的
Because that's what we do in publishing.
因为干我们这行就这么强
This was your idea, Liza.
这是你的主意 莉萨
I'd like you to be there.
我希望你能去
It's all over, Maggie.
这下子全完了 玛吉
As soon as that helicopter lands,
等那直升机到了
My two worlds are gonna collide.
我的两个世界就要撞在一块了
Oh, my god. Liza.
噢 天哪 莉萨
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?
Do you have a parachute?
你有降落伞么?
Liza!
莉萨!
Hustle!
快点!
Here it comes!
他们来了!
I've got to tell you all something.
我得跟你们坦白点事
People in this town know me.
那个小镇里的人都认识我
And it's possible they might be saying things about me
他们可能会说一些关于我的事
Which might be confusing.
这可能会让你们很困惑
I'm not the person you think I am,
我不是你们所熟知的那个我
And I... I don't want you to be shocked.
而我... 我不想把你们吓到
Take it back up.
转回去
We're not landing.
我们不降落了
What? What do you mean?
什么? 什么意思?
Kim just told me that old man Zuckerberg
金姆刚告诉我 扎克伯格那家伙刚刚
Rescued an independent bookstore in Detroit
援助了底特律的一家独♥立♥书店
Staffed by orphans or some shit.
那里的职员都是孤儿什么鬼的
I can't look like I'm copying him.
我不能让自己看起来像是在抄袭他
Well, you can send it anonymously.
呃 你可以匿名捐助啊
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表