剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
There's even talk about getting a Whole Foods.
都已经准备开全食超♥市♥了
I got a great Mexican place by me
我发现了一个吃墨西哥菜的地方
that also serves sushi
那儿连寿司都卖♥♥
Hey, do you want a Xanax?
你要来片安定么?
What? No.
什么? 不要
Where did you get a Xanax?
你哪搞到的安定?
Some drunk neurologist
某个喝多了的神经科医生
gave me some party favors on the way out.
出来的时候给了我点聚会附赠礼品
I had no idea doctors were so chill.
真没想到现在的医生都这么酷了
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, so what was, um--
所以之前...
what was with all the pregnancy questions?
之前那些关于怀孕的问题是什么意思?
What?
什么?
I don't know, babe.
我不知道啊 亲爱的
I'm just curious, I guess.
就是好奇吧 我猜
Hey, why did you decide
所以你为什么决定
to have Caitlin so young?
那么年轻的时候就生凯特琳?
I didn't exactly decide.
不是我决定的
I guess you could say I caught a cold.
你可以说我是中标了
And it was the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me.
但是 它是我经历过的最美妙的事情了
You ever think you'd catch a cold again?
你想过再中次标么?
I don't think so.
我不想了
I'm still getting over the first one.
第一次还没应付完呢
Oh, Bryce.
布莱斯
I have something you can talk about at your Summit.
今天你的峰会上我有点事情要说
"P is for Pigeon"-- you know,
《鸽子的歌♥》
the book you said no one you read--
那本你说没人会看的书
has been longlisted for the Man Booker Prize.
已经入选了布克奖
The Booker? Oh, my God, Diana.
布克奖? 天哪 戴安娜
That's fantastic. Isn't it?
太棒了 对吧?
No one at Summit will care about that.
峰会上没人会在意这个的
People at Summit might not care, but I sure do.
峰会上的人可能不在意 但是我在意
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
Everybody, congratulations.
恭喜各位
Bryce, I've been thinking about your ideas for Empirical,
布莱斯 我一直在考虑你对经验出版社的想法
and I think you're wrong.
我觉得你错了
I doubt that. I'm rarely wrong.
我表示怀疑 我很少会错
Wait, wrong about what?
等等 哪里错了?
The future of this company, of books.
这个公♥司♥的未来 纸质书的未来
I believe great literature will survive,
我相信好的文学作品会流芳千古
because we need great stories.
因为我们需要好的故事
I can't help it. I'm a hopeless romantic.
没办法 我就是没救的浪漫主义者
Like Don Quixote.
就像堂吉诃德
Yeah, hopefully less delusional.
但希望没他那么痴心妄想
You are delusional if you can't see
你就是在痴心妄想 这都看不清
that it's time to either evolve or die
要么发展 要么灭亡
like an extinct pigeon.
就像只将要灭绝的鸽子
My disruptions are gonna save your company.
我的新点子会救活你的公♥司♥
Rewriting Fitzgerald is not a disruption.
重写经典不是什么新点子
It's a desecration.
而是一种亵渎
Well, I'm not gonna invest in your company
如果你不能接受我的想法
if you aren't gonna listen to my ideas.
那我就不会再投资你们公♥司♥了
Well, then...
如果那样的话...
maybe you shouldn't invest in our company.
可能你就不应该投资我们公♥司♥
Then congratulations
那么恭喜了
on rendering your company nugatory.
你们公♥司♥已经没有回报价值了
I'll have my lawyers contact yours.
我会让律师联♥系♥你的
Hey, I just want you to know
我只想和你说
that what you just did back there
你刚才的行为
is what makes Empirical extraordinary.
就是能让经验出版社非同凡响的事
It's why I'm so happy to be working here.
就是为什么我喜欢在这儿工作的原因
Thank you.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
非常感激
I just hope I didn't talk myself onto the brink of bankruptcy.
希望我说的话不会把我推向破产边缘
Well, me too, obviously, but...
我也是 不过
you followed your heart,
你遵从了内心想法
and that's what's important.
那是很重要的
Yeah, well, sometimes I can be impulsive
是 有时候我是会冲动
when I'm following my heart.
尤其是遵从内心的时候
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表