剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
anyone who calls themselves a lifehacker
叫生命黑客的人
anywhere near your coin purse.
离你的小包包远一点
Oh, ooh. Guys, we're up, we're up.
姑娘们 到我们了
Come on, move it along. Yeah, go, go. Go, go, go.
快 快 走了 对 走走走
Hey, dummies.
嘿 蠢蠢们
Hi. I'm Liza,
嗨 我是莉萨
and this is Kelsey...
这是凯尔西...
And we're from Millennial Print.
我们是《千禧一代》专栏组的
We'd love to talk to you about doing a book.
想问问你们有没有兴趣出书
Really? But...
真的? 但是...
how can I write a book if I never learned how to read?
我一直没学会识字 怎么写书?
Wait, where'd you say you guys were from?
等一下 你们说你们是哪儿的?
Millennial, it's a imprint with Empirical Publishing.
《千禧一代》隶属于经验出版社旗下
Bah! Big words hurt my brain stub.
哎呀! 这么难懂的字把我脑子都堵住了
Picture time! Whoo!
该照相了!
Yay. Okay.
好吧
Oh. All right, let's go.
好了 该走了
Uh, do you think you can
请问 你能不能
center the jockstrap on your--on your chin?
把你的弹力护身搁你下巴中间?
But then I'm gonna get teabagged
但那样我就会被这可恶的东西
by this big nasty thing.
像茶叶包一样围起来了
Yep--no, just so they can read it on Instagram.
这样就能让他们在微博上看到了
Dude, it's, like, three grand for social media posts.
姐们儿 在社交网络上发帖是要给三千刀的
My manager will kill me.
我的经理会杀了我的
Okay, I'm just gonna sneak one.
来嘛 让我就快快照一下
Go, take her off. Real quick, I'm sneaking one.
赶紧走 把她弄下去 真的很快 我就偷偷♥拍♥一张
Buhbye. Okay. Bye.
再见 嗯 再见
Uh, excuse me?
嗨 不好意思?
Uh, you're from Millennial Print, right?
你是《千禧一代》专栏的 对吧?
You're...Tay?
你是...小泰泰?
Uh, Taylor.
嗯 泰勒
Nice to actually meet you.
很高兴能这样见到你
Um, look,
是这样的
I don't know if you would be into this at all,
我不知道你会不会感兴趣
but I actually have a novel that I started when I was at Iowa,
但是我有一本在爱荷华就开始写的小说
and I just, like, never did...
然后 一直就没有...
You went to the Writers' Workshop?
你去过作家写坊?
Yeah.
对啊
Yeah, um, this whole Stoopid Girls thing was
对 "蠢蠢女孩"本来是我
supposed to be, like, a goof.
随便耍着玩的
Wow, this is... not what I was expecting.
天啊 这...我没想到会是这样
I'm so grateful for it,
我很感激这段经历
but I just--I feel kind of boxed in now.
但我感觉自己被限制住了
And my manager says that dense historical fiction
我的经纪人说严谨的历史小说
isn't trending, so for now, I'm stuck
已经不流行了 所以现在 我只能
acting like a drunk child
表现的像个喝醉的孩子
while I pay off the rest of my student debt.
慢慢把学生贷款还完
You know what? Um...
要不这样吧
Send me a few chapters of your novel.
给我发几章你的小说
I would love to read it.
我非常想拜读一下
Oh, my God.
天啊
Really?
真的吗?
Thank you so much. That would mean so much to me.
太感谢了 这对我意义重大
You have no...
你不知道...
now slowly back away.
现在慢慢后仰
Just...just trust me.
相信...相信我
Selfie? Hello.
自♥拍♥吗? 嗨
It's a historical novel about Theodora,
这是本关于西奥多拉的历史小说
the empress who went from prostitute to power
从妓♥女♥到女皇的传奇人生
during the Byzantine era.
是在拜占庭帝国时期
Oh, I think I know a drag queen by that name.
我好像知道一个变装皇后叫这名
Very funny.
真好笑
She's so cute when she nerds out over books,
她这么痴迷地谈论书的时候真可爱啊
isn't she?
是吧
No.This is about more than a book.
不 这不仅仅只是为了一本书
I mean, if this hits,
如果这本书火了
she could finally be who she really is
她就终于可以做自己
and stop pretending every day.
而不是每天都在伪装了
Are you going home or you wanna...
所以你是想回家还是...
Ugh...I just...I think...
额...我就是...我觉得...
Oh, all right.No, it's good, it's good.
没关系的 没事没事
I got a full sleeve tattoo to do in the morning,
明天早上还有全套文身要刺呢
so I'm gonna go home and sketch.
我就回家去构思了
Okay.
好吧
Good night.
晚安
Good night, ladies.
晚安 女士们
Bye. Good night.
再见 晚安
Girl. Ugh, I know.
亲爱的啊 我知道
Am I a prude?
我太古板了吗?
Uh, a little bit.
嗯 有一点吧
But, you know, sooner or later,
但是 无论早晚
your desire to get laid is gonna trump
你想要啪啪啪的欲望会
your desire for your awkward modesty.
胜过你那尴尬的羞怯感的
And you're just gonna go for it.
到时候你就会勇往直前了
Yeah?
是吗?
Probably.
应该吧
Now, come on. It's our heavy flow day.
走吧 今天咱俩经量挺大的
I want to get home before we get mauled by a bear.
赶快回家 我可不想被熊扑来了
Excuse me.
不好意思
It is after 7:00 P.M.
已经过七点了
And you know the rules.
你知道规矩的
You're not gonna get off
这次不会让你
so easily this time.
那么容易跑掉的
So put down your big tool
把你的大家伙放下
and stop all that...
不要再...
pounding.
碰撞了
You done?
你说完没?
You're liable to
你需要
flood the basement.
为我的下水道堵塞负责
I don't...know...if that...
我不...知道...你能不能...
I know. Good morning, ladies.
我知道 早上好 女士们
Hi.
嗨
She's smiling.
她在微笑
With both rows of teeth.
笑得上下牙都看得见
Oh, no, thank you.
哦 不用了 谢谢
I had one when I came in. Here.
我进来的时候拿了一杯了 这个给你
Is there a problem with the opera tickets?
这张歌♥剧票有什么问题吗?
No. I want you to have them.
没问题 我只是想送给你
Take your boyfriend or...
带上你的男朋友或者...
whatever it is you're doing now, I can't keep track.
随你怎样 现在是你的事了 我就不盯着问了
Enjoy the opera.
观剧愉快
But your dress?
可是你穿了礼服?
And Feliciano...
还有费里西安诺怎么办...
I already called him.
我已经给他打过电♥话♥了
I'm busy tonight. There's some
我今晚很忙 我家里的房♥子
construction in my building I need to
在进行施工 我需要
stay on top of.
看着一点儿
Well, I'd be happy to... No, Liza!
哦 我愿意帮你... 不用 莉萨!
This is something I need to supervise personally.
这件事我得亲自监督
Enjoy the opera.
好好去看剧吧
Bryce will be here in a minute.
布莱斯很快就来了
Oh, cool.
哦 太好了
Uh, I'm in the wrong room.
我走错房♥间了
No, no, no. This is Tay... lor.
没 没走错 这位是泰勒
Uh, you might recognize her
你可能认出她来了
as one half of The Stoopid Girls.
就是那两个蠢蠢女孩之一
I thought I cancelled that when I read the chapter.
我记得在看过文章后 我取消了这次见面啊
I'm... I'm supposed to be on a VR meeting with Venmo.
我... 我应该要去和"维默商务"开一个虚拟视频会议
I'm acquiring Venmo. Don't tell anyone.
我要把他们买♥♥下来 别泄露出去
Wait, Br--Bryce, why... why would you cancel the meeting?
等等 布莱斯 你... 你为什么要取消这次见面?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表