剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Honestly, I just lie around in bed all weekend reading,
老实说 我整个周末就躺在床上
bingeing "Frasier" Reruns
疯狂看《欢乐一家亲》的重放
until it's time to go back to work on Monday.
直到星期一要再去工作
I feel pathetic.
我觉得好可怜
Well, you could rent a place in the Hamptons.
嗯 你可以在汉普顿斯租个房♥子
Have you consider that?
你考虑过吗?
A single woman renting in the Hamptons?
一个单身女人租住在汉普顿斯?
Well, that may be the saddest thing I've ever heard.
哦 这可能是我听过的最令人伤心的事情
You're alone out of choice, Diana.
你是一个人别无选择 戴安娜
Excuse me?
什么
You've filtered so many men.
你过滤了很多男人
And you have so many rules.
你设定许多条条框框
You mean standards.
你是说标准
No, I mean barriers to intimacy.
不 我是说亲密障碍
Look, we can sit here, and we can talk and talk and talk,
我们可以坐在这里一直聊下去
but the story doesn't change.
但是这并不会改变什么
And whose fault is that?
这是谁的责任呢
Instead of pointing fingers, why don't we try pointing in the direction of a solution?
与其评头品足 为何不尝试直截了当地解决问题
Oh, well, by all means.
好啊 我奉陪
Get out there. Take a few swings.
走出去 做几次尝试
The next attractive man you see, talk to him.
跟你见到的下一个吸引你的男人聊天
Ask him out for coffee.
请他喝咖啡
Is this the Freudian approach?
这是弗洛伊德式方法吗
Or did you just see this on "Millionaire Matchmaker"?
还是你刚在非诚勿扰上看到的
I hear that you're frustrated.
我知道你感到受挫
But your frustration has become your comfort zone.
但是你的沮丧成了你的舒适区
Okay, think of this as an experiment.
那就把这次当作试验
Talk to the next interesting man you meet
很下一个你遇到的有趣的男人聊天
and observe what happens.
我们再看结果怎样
We'll see.
那我们就拭目以待
I'm not letting you off the hook on this one.
这次我不会让你逃脱了
Fine.
好
Nothing like starting the weekend after a good cry with
用在心理医生面前的痛哭作为周末的开端
your therapist, am I right?
也是没谁了哈
Actually, I am a therapist.
事实上 我就是一名心理医生
Marriage and Family.
婚姻和家庭方面的
Office next door.
在隔壁办公室
Oh, well,
呃 好吧
I always heard that shrinks were the crazy ones.
我听说心理医生都是疯子
Especially the ones on East 65th Street.
尤其是在东第65街上的那些
We're in a class of our own.
我们身边都是同类
I hope you're sane enough to leave the city this weekend.
希望这个周末你还能清醒地离开这个城市
It's supposed to be almost 100.
这里会接近100度
Oof, my ex-wife got the house in Woodstock,
我前妻得到了在伍德斯托克的房♥子
so I've learned to love summer in the city.
所以我学会了爱上这个城市的酷暑
I think it's kind of sexy, actually.
我觉得热得很性感
Especially at night.
特别是晚上
I like your perspective.
我很喜欢你的观点
Diana, by the way.
顺便自我介绍一下 我叫戴安娜
Richard.
理查德
Stop me if I'm being too forward,
原谅我太主动
but would you care to join me for a coffee?
你是否介意跟我一起喝杯咖啡
You're asking me for a coffee?
你要请我喝咖啡
Are you serious?
没开玩笑
I mean, in this heat?
我的意思是 这么热的天
How about a beer?
来杯啤酒怎么样
Sounds perfect.
完美
To my newest client.
敬我的鲜肉客户
Redmond, I'm going to ask Liza to make the deal on this one.
雷德蒙 这次我准备把这单交给莉萨
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah, I'm gonna stay out of it due to extreme prejudice.
没错 我将置身事外以示绝对公平
Get ready to bend over.
准备好竭尽全力
That's what I've keep telling her.
我也这么告诉她
Emily, get over here and meet my genius new client.
艾米莉 过来见见我的天才新客户
You ladies know Emily Burns from EW?
各位认识来自娱乐周刊的艾米莉·彭斯吗
Liza, it's me.
莉萨 是我啊
Jackie Dunn's old assistant.
我之前是杰基·邓恩的助理
I work at EW now.
我现在在娱乐周刊工作
Emily, that's fantastic.
艾米莉 那太棒了
This is Kelsey Peters. She runs Millennial Print.
这是凯尔西·彼得斯 她经营出版物千禧一代
Oh, my God, respect.
我天 崇拜你
I have heard such great things about your imprint.
久闻你公♥司♥大名
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢
Also, I heard about what happened to your fiance.
我还听说你未婚夫的事了
You must have been crushed.
你一定很悲痛
I apologize. Terrible choice of words.
对不起 说错话了
Wow, Emily, meet Colin McNichol,
呃 艾米莉 这是柯林·麦克尼可
Kelsey's hottest new author.
凯尔西手上最性感的作家
And his book's not bad either.
他的书也不错
EW should totally do something about Millennial.
娱乐周刊绝壁应该为千禧一代造点势
You guys should come to the office Monday
你们周一来我们办公室
and meet my boss, Jess Cagle.
见见我老板杰西·凯歌♥
Absolutely. Oh, we'd love to.
必须的 乐意之极
Liza, I'll email you.
莉萨 我会给你发邮件
Are you still Dianatroutassistant@empirical?
你还是“恶婆子戴安娜的助理”那个邮箱吗
Yeah. Oh, and Lmiller@millennial.
是的 哦 我的是Lmiller@millennial
Awesome.
太棒了
EW. Oh, my God.
娱乐周刊啊 我滴神
Kiss each other.
亲一个
What?
什么鬼
I've prepared Millennial's offer for Colin's book.
我准备了千里一代给柯林的书的报价
You want to take a look before I send it to Redmond?
发给雷德蒙之前你要不要先看看
We're offering a $75,000 advance
我们以标准税率出价七万五千
with a standard royalty rate, plus bonuses if the book hits
如果这本书上了纽♥约♥时♥报♥畅销书榜单
"The New York Times" Best seller list or earns out
或者一年内销♥售♥额超过底价
its advance within a year of publication.
还会有奖金分红
It's all pretty great for a first-time writer
这对一个新手作家来说是极好的
but nothing that crosses the line.
但又不为过
Perfect.
完美
Thank you for looking out for me.
谢谢你帮我整理报价
Always.
必须的
do you think that you can slip away for that EW meeting?
你能抽空跟我去娱乐周刊的会面吗
Yeah, Diana's seeing her therapist.
可以 戴安娜正♥见♥着她的心理医生
I have 50 minutes.
我有50分钟
Hi, Kelsey Peters and Liza Miller from Millennial.
嗨 来自千禧一代的凯尔西·彼得斯和莉萨·米勒
We have an appointment with Jess Cagle.
我们预约了杰西·凯歌♥
Hey, what's up?
嘿 怎么啦
I slipped the manuscript to a producer friend of mine at Paramount.
我把手稿发给了一个在派拉蒙影业的制♥作♥人朋友
And he thinks it's perfect for Scott Rudin.
他觉得这个作品很适合斯科特·鲁丁(制♥作♥人)
How fast can you get me your offer?
你什么时候能发给我你的报价
Liza can send it over now.
莉萨现在就可以发给你
We are just at EW about to meet with Jess Cagle.
我们刚到娱乐周刊准备见杰西·凯歌♥
Go, girl, and tell Jess I'm available
去吧 美女 告诉杰西如果走奥斯卡红毯缺搭档的话
if he needs a date for the Oscars.
我可以奉陪
Hi guys.
小伙伴们
Jess will see you now.
杰西现在可以见你们了
We are a baby imprint, less than year old,
我们是成立还不到一年的出版界新秀
targeting millennials.
以年轻人为目标市场
That's why they're called Millennial.
正因如此他们才叫千禧一代
But the main story is that Kelsey is the youngest woman
重点是凯尔西是这领域内
in the business to be running her own imprint.
独♥立♥经营出版物的最年轻的女性
That's interesting. Really interesting.
有点意思 很有趣
Really interesting. Any big books coming out?
很有趣 最近要出版什么大部头么
Actually, we just bought a book from this incredible young
事实上 我们刚从这位年轻优秀的纽约作家
"New Yorker" Writer, Colin McNichol.
柯林·麦克尼克那里买♥♥了一本书
It's this brilliant dystopian epic about New York.
这是一部关于纽约的精彩的反乌托邦史诗巨作
Cool.
很棒
It's, um, like "Bonfire of the Vanities"
它像是"虚荣的篝火"
meets "The Walking Dead."
遇上"行尸走肉"
Are there zombies?
有丧尸么?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表