剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Not the jeans.
不是牛仔裤
Radha. Details.
朗达 详细点
Oh, she's the director
噢 她是洛克菲勒
of the Rockefeller Repositioning Fund.
重置基金的董事
So she's a do-gooder?
所以她是个慈善家?
On a vast scale.
大体上是的
She speaks four languages,
她会说四种语言
law and environmental studies degrees from Yale,
取得耶鲁大学法律与环境研究学位
plus she has a line of cruelty-free handbags.
她还有一系列无动物成分的手袋
Where do the profits go?
那利润都去哪儿了?
Back to the worker-owned factory in Pakistan.
回流到巴基斯坦的一家工人所有制工厂
Kill me.
杀了我吧
But you know what?
但是你知道吗?
I bet she's just the bad pancake.
我赌她就是个坏煎饼
The what?
啥?
It's this theory that
坏煎饼理论是说
the first person you date
在一段正儿八经的恋情之后
after a serious relationship
你约到的第一个对象
is doomed to be the bad pancake
注定会是块坏煎饼
because the first pancake... Always gets burned!
因为第一块煎饼... 总是会被烤糊!
Yes, definitely.
对 肯定是
She is definitely the bad pancake.
她绝对是坏煎饼
Yeah, so...
是啊 所以...
So the jeans.
牛仔裤
Too much?
会太过吗?
You look great.
你很美
Totally on fleek.
潮爆了
What? Fleek? I'm...
啥爆了? 我...
I'm not familiar with that phrase.
我不太懂这句话诶
Should I be?
我需要懂吗?
Actually, don't bother.
无所谓啦 不懂也没关系
I think it's already over.
我觉得它已经过时了
So far, the "P is for Pigeon" Reviews
目前 《鸽子的歌♥》一书
are lining up nicely, and we--
获得一系列好评 我们...
I've been invited to Summit, and I have to prepare a speech.
我被邀请参加峰会 我需要准备个演讲稿
We're in a meeting, Bryce.
我们正在开会 布莱斯
Right, I should have prefaced with "Excuse me."
好吧 我应该换成"抱歉"的脸色
So the speech needs... What is Summit?
所以演讲需要... 峰会是啥?
It's an elite tech conference.
一个精英技术会议
The most elite in the world.
世界顶级的精英
They want to hear my ideas
他们想听听我对
for reinventing an old media company.
改造旧媒体公♥司♥的想法
By "Old media," You mean books?
"旧媒体" 你是说书籍?
Yes. Metadata-wise,
是的 从元数据角度讲
interactive digital books
交互式数字书籍
are clearly where the industry is heading.
才是这类产业的出路
When people read "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe,"
当人们读到《纳尼亚传奇》时
they want to actually enter Narnia,
他们是想真实进入纳尼亚
not just read about it.
而不仅仅只是阅读
Isn't that what your imagination is for?
难道这不正合乎你的想象力吗?
I always hated the end of "The Great Gatsby," You know?
我一直很讨厌《了不起的盖茨比》的结局 你们懂?
We could issue an interactive version
我们可以发布一个由读者决定
where readers decide that Gatsby never gets shot
盖茨比不会在泳池被枪杀的
in that pool.
交互式版本
Spoiler alert.
剧透啊
Why are you even here?
你为啥也在这儿?
Meetings are open to everyone now.
各类会议现在对所有人开放
Okay, so you and your esteemed protégé over there
好吧 所以你和你的高级门徒
think it would be a good idea
觉得改编重写一本
to rewrite one of the most iconic American classics
被誉为"美国经典文学史上最具影响力"的经典著作
of all time?
是个好主意?
Why not?
为啥不呢?
We could even deconstruct
我们甚至可以打造成
the entire e-book model, you know?
完全电子书的模式 你们懂?
Make all of Empirical just an app.
把整个经验出版社做成手♥机♥软件
Wow, that's really, uh, depressing.
这可真是 让人郁闷呐
It's also not going to happen,
它也不会发生
but I am doing my best
但我在尽力让自己
to appreciate your enthusiasm, Bryce.
欣赏你的热情 布莱斯
If I may resume.
我可以继续了
"P is for Pigeon" Was released today, and--
《鸽子的歌♥》今日出版...
It won't sell.
销量不会好的
Metrics indicate people actively dislike pigeons.
研究表明人们很不喜欢鸽子
It is not literally about pigeons.
它不是字面意义上的鸽子
It is a metaphor
这是基于主人翁玛莎
based on the life of Martha,
生活的一个隐喻
the world's last known living passenger pigeon,
世界上仅存的最后一只信鸽
and you would know that,
如果你真的费心读过的话
if you had ever bothered
你就应该真正明白
to read it!
它是什么意思!
Excuse me.
抱歉
I offended them. Why?
我冒犯了他们 为啥?
Uh, you just said you wanted to reduce
你刚才说 你想把长达一个世纪之久的
a century of literary distinction
经典文学作品压缩成
down to an app.
一个手♥机♥软件
And that's offensive, how?
这怎么冒犯了?
Do you think actual books
你们觉得纸质书
could really become just a novelty?
真的会变成一种罕见事物吗?
Truth?
说真话?
Yeah, probably.
是的 可能吧
Look at newspapers.
看看报纸
Yeah, and quaaludes.
还有安♥眠♥酮♥
No, no, not for you. Stop.
不是给你的 停下
It's for Maggie's new garden crush, Malkie.
这是给玛吉的花♥园♥恋情对象玛尔姬的
I'm telling you, she and I have this amazing
跟你说哦 她和我之间有种奇妙的
unspoken erotic spark.
不可描述的性趣火花
She invited me to this party,
她请我去聚会
and I'm bringing my famous Bolognese.
我要带上我拿手的波伦亚酱料
It's an aphrodisiac.
这也是一种催情剂
The secret is the sausage.
关键都取决于香肠
I thought you guys avoided sausage.
你们不是讨厌"香肠"的嘛
Oh, we got to go.
我们得走啦
We have a doctor's appointment.
我们跟医生有个约会
Doctor's appointment.
医生的约会哦
Good luck. Bye. I'll save you some.
祝你好运 拜拜 我给你们留点儿
Ah, ah! There you are.
啊哈! 你们来啦
Where have you been?
你们去哪了?
The nitrous tank is already kicked.
真是错失良机啊
Hey, guys. Want a shot?
嘿 伙计们 想来一发吗?
Oh. Nice.
噢 真棒
Hey, this is Liza. This is Josh.
嘿 这是莉萨 这是乔什
Hi, I'm Lucas.
嗨 我叫卢卡斯
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 幸会幸会
So, uh...
那么...
everyone here is a doctor? Or sleeping with one.
这里所有人都是医生? 或是和医生睡过
Looks like somebody needs a refill.
看来有人需要再来一杯
Yeah, we should go put these beers in the fridge.
我们来把这些啤酒放进冰箱
Okay.
好的
He's so cute.
他好萌
I know, right?
是啊 你也觉得哈
that beautiful man
那个美男
is soul mate material.
是做灵魂伴侣的料
Dude, you cannot date him right now.
亲 你现在还不能跟他约会
Your mixed-up widow brain
你那浑沌的寡妇脑
is going to eff it the eff up.
会想立马把他上了
Oh, my God.
我的天
I will, won't I? Damn it.
我会的 对不对? 我去
Okay, put that quality batter back in the fridge
好了 把这块好面糊放回冰箱
and find a bad pancake.
然后快去找块坏煎饼吧
You know what I'm tired of?
你知道我厌倦的是什么吗?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表