剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, good morning.
嗨 早上好啊
That's a pretty dress.
裙子真漂亮
Oh, thanks.
啊 谢谢
Just heading out to go check on my tomatoes.
我正要去检查一下西红柿的状况呢
You mean to that dirt patch around the corner?
你是说附近那块脏兮兮的小土坡?
Looking like that?
是吗?
Who are you trying to impress?
这是为了讨好谁呀?
Is it that obvious?
有那么明显吗?
Only to me.
我看着挺明显
Well, her name is Malkie.
她叫玛尔姬
I met her at the community garden last week.
我们是在上周的社区农场认识的
We talked for over an hour
我俩聊了一个多小时呢
about our love of 'Black Seaman''
因为我们都喜欢"暗黑水手"
It's an heirloom tomato.
也就是是大红番茄
Of course it is.
是 这我知道
Yeah, she's not my usual type.
她不是我通常会喜欢的类型
She's got this, like,
但是她有种
all natural, kind of kinfolky vibe.
与生俱来的亲和力
Not a stitch of makeup.
和外面的妖艳贱♥货♥好不一样
Can you tell that I'm wearing makeup?
我这妆画的不浓吧
Uh, nope. You nailed "Trying not trying."
很好 浓妆淡抹总相宜
Good morning, Bryce.
早上好布莱斯
What are you doing at my desk?
你怎么坐我位置上啊?
Personal workspaces are antiquated and constricting.
个人办公桌老气横秋又呆板
At all my other companies, we hot desk.
在我所有的公♥司♥里 大家都用热点桌
Hot desk? Yeah.
热点桌? 对
Everyone can sit wherever they want,
大家随时随地
whenever they want.
想坐哪里坐哪里
It fosters equality,
促进了人际平等
which in turn boosts productivity.
从而提高工作效率
I love it.
我喜欢这样
Becky. Get out of Diana's office.
贝基 快从戴安娜的办公室出来
But I'm hot desking.
但是我在用热点桌啊
No, you're not. Get up.
不行 不可以 快起来
Get out. Now.
快点 出来
Does Charles know about this? Of course.
查尔斯知道吗? 当然知道啦
Anyone bringing me on as an investor
大家都知道我是投资者
knows that I'm a disruptor.
但同时也是革新者
A world without hurricanes, Liza,
莉萨 没有狂风的地方
is called a desert.
叫做沙漠
Liza. Coffee.
莉萨 咖啡呢
You know what, Diana?
你知道吗 戴安娜?
At all my other companies,
在我所有的公♥司♥里
everyone gets their own coffee.
员工都是自己拿自己的咖啡的
Well, at this company,
哦是吗 但在这儿
Liza gets mine.
我的咖啡是莉萨买♥♥
Hierarchical structures
这种官僚结构
are a real drag on productivity.
严重影响了工作效率
French roast. Black.
法式 不加奶和糖
Don't get the coffee, Liza.
别听她的 莉萨
Liza, I'm not kidding. March.
莉萨 我是认真的 快点
Stay, Liza. Go.
别走 莉萨 快点
Sit. No okay, you know what?
坐下 好啦好啦 是这样的
I was going to get myself a coffee,
我也要给自己买♥♥一杯咖啡
and while I'm there, I'll just--
既然我都去了 我就干脆
I'll get two.
买♥♥两杯呗
Easy peasy.
放轻松哟
He's abrasive.
他太烦人了
He looks like he just came from the Shire.
他看起来像刚从村里来的
He is completely dismissive of all of our traditions,
他完全漠视我们的一切传统
and I don't care if he's "On the spectrum."
我可不管他是什么鬼东西
If he refers to me as "That older lady in marketing"
他要是再叫我 一次"市场部的老女人"
one more time, I will smother him in his own hoodie.
我就把他塞到他的卫衣里面闷死丫的
Bryce could help Empirical adapt
布莱斯可以帮助经验出版社
in ways that we might not think of ourselves.
接受一些我们自己没有想到的点子
Just pretend he's from a different culture.
你就当他是外国人吧
A culture you respect.
挑一个你喜欢的国家
Like the Japanese.
就像日本咯
If that works for you. Or the Swiss.
你喜欢就行 瑞士也行
I mean, the Swiss are delightful.
我觉得瑞士挺有意思的
Yes, so they are.
是 是挺有趣
Is that you?
这是你吗?
Oh, I was, uh, photographed at the opera benefit.
是那次歌♥剧福利的照片
So funny how those things make the paper.
这也能上报纸 挺好玩的
You look great.
你看起来挺帅啊
And so does your...
你的这个女伴也很漂亮
girlfriend?
女朋友咯?
Let's just say it's new.
可以说是 新女朋友
Well, she is...
她看起来
really something.
真的挺不错的呀
She is, isn't she?
是吧是吧
Loving your hat today.
你今天戴的帽子真好看
Malkie, hi!
玛尔姬 嗨!
Hi. Oh, I love yours too.
嗨 你的帽子也好看啊
It's actually from my boutique on Bedford.
这是我在贝德福德的精品店里的帽子
You have a boutique on Bedford?
你在贝德福德有自己的精品店?
How cool. What an amazing location.
真厉害 选址真好
Yeah, I'm--I'm lucky.
是啊 我挺走运的
I have a pretty loyal clientele.
我有一群稳定的客户
Hey, I took your gazpacho advice,
对了 我听了你在西班牙冷菜汤方面的建议
and I blended the 'Black Seama''
加入了"暗黑水手"
with some 'Eva's Purple Balls.'
还加了一些"炫紫伊娃"
Delicious. Right?
好吃死了 是吧
They're so, like, juicy.
他们真是 甜美多汁
They blend well with almost anything.
和一切都能很好地融合在一起
There's something on your arm.
你手臂上有什么
Got it.
弄掉了
Just a tomato leaf. Thanks.
番茄叶子 谢谢
So, um, I'm actually hosting a little event
话说 我明晚要在
at the boutique tomorrow night
精品店举办一场小活动
to celebrate our new spring line.
来庆贺我们的春季新产品线
Would you want to come?
你想来吗?
I'd love to.
太想了
I'm always in the market for a new hat.
我总是缺一顶新帽子的
Great. Yeah.
好极了 是呀
Okay, I'll see you then.
好 那到时候见咯
Yeah, bye.
好 拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Why are the interns playing "Grand Theft Auto"
为什么实习生都在会议室
in the conference room?
玩"侠盗猎车手"?
Another Bryce disruption.
又是布莱斯的革新之作呗
Want to complain about him over lunch?
午餐时候来吐槽他吗?
I can't.
不行啊
I have a sort of date.
我算是有个约会了
What? That's great.
啥? 太好了呀
Lauren set me up on one of the new
劳伦帮我在一个新的相亲网站
dating websites, HandleBar.
注册了账号♥ 网站叫做"酒吧帮手"
Is that the one for girls
是不是那个专门给
who want to date guys with mustaches?
想约胡子男的女生准备的网站?
No, that's Bristled Bros.
不是 那个是"胡子兄弟"
HandleBar is for people who can't handle a bar
"酒吧帮手"是给那些不愿初次见面
on a first date. Oh.
就去酒吧的人准备的 这样啊
He's really cute, right?
他长得挺好看的 是不是?
Wha--cute? He's gorgeous.
好看? 这简直就是帅炸啊
I don't know if I've ever seen eyes that green.
我从没见过这么绿的眸子
I know.
我也觉得
It's got to be FaceTuned, right?
这肯定是P过的吧?
I just want to be realistic.
我只是想现实一点
You know what they say. "Hope for the best.
你知道的 "抱着最美好的希望
Brace for a serial killer."
与连环杀手相遇"
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表