剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, is it a date?
哦 是约会吧?
N... not exactly.
不... 不算是
It's this young woman I work with,
是一起工作的一个年轻女孩儿
and I kind of kissed myself into a complicated situation.
我吻了她 让自己陷入了不清不楚的境地
Ooh, that sounds interesting.
哦 听起来有点儿意思
Please, don't tell me she's your assistant.
千万别告诉我是你的助理
She's not my assistant.
她不是我的助理
Oh, God. Ah, listen,
天哪 听我说
as your friend, congrats, you still got it.
作为朋友 祝贺你 真有你的
As your attorney, I see lawsuits and HR.
但作为你的律师 我得提醒你当心被告和人资问题
I know, but she's different.
我明白 但她不一样
There's something about her. She's like a--like an old soul.
她有种特别的气质 就像...像个古老的灵魂
Yeah, in a hot, young body.
不错 却在年轻火♥辣♥的身躯里
Yeah, you're already putting yourself
约她出来喝酒
in a compromising position by inviting her out for a drink.
就已经将你自己置身于进退维谷之境了
Come on. I would keep it
别这么说嘛 我会把这
purely about business.
当成纯粹的公务
If you want to pursue a romantic relationship,
要是你想发展一段浪漫感情
find her a job somewhere else.
就给她找个别的工作
Is there another option?
有别的选择吗?
You could marry her.
也可以娶了她
Okay.
行吧
Miss-- Miss, can I help you?
小姐... 小姐 要帮忙吗?
Uh, no, thank you, I'm fine.
不 不用了谢谢 我很好
♪ Let's go fly a kite ♪
♪ 让我们放飞风筝 ♪
♪ Up to the highest height ♪
♪ 升入天空之巅♪
♪ Let's go fly a kite ♪
♪ 让我们放飞风筝 ♪
♪ And send it soaring ♪
♪ 伴着咆哮的风声♪
♪ Up through the atmosphere ♪
♪ 穿过浩渺苍穹 ♪
♪ Up where the air is clear ♪
♪ 去那和畅清爽之境 ♪
♪ Oh, let's go-o-o ♪
♪ 哦 出发吧 ♪
♪ Fly a kite ♪
♪放飞风筝 ♪
Oh, what's the matter?
怎么了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我觉得我要吐了
Okay, go, go, go. Come on.
好的 走走走 这边
Here we go.
咱们出来了
What happened?
这是怎么了?
I get...the vertigo when I have a vodka or two.
我喝了一杯还是两杯伏特加来着 现在头晕想吐
Or six.
好像是六杯
Okay, well, come on, let's get you home.
好吧 走 我们送你回家
No, I'm fine!
不用 我没事!
Okay! No, you're not.
好吧! 不 你没事才怪
Let's go.
我们走吧
All right. Taxi.
好了 出租车
Watch your head. Oh, gosh. Sit down.
小心头 我天 坐下
Welcome to my home.
欢迎光临寒舍
Wow. Diana, your place is gorgeous.
天哪 戴安娜 你家简直棒呆了
It's a Candela building.
这是个坎德拉式建筑
Work hard enough for the next ten years
玩命工作个十年
and maybe you'll have a beautiful apartment like this.
你们也能来一套和它一样美的公♥寓♥啦
Actually, probably never. Not at today's prices.
其实 也可能一辈子没戏 到时候肯定不是今天这个价
Can...I get you all a drink?
要...要我给你们来杯喝的吗?
Diana, are you sure...
戴安娜 你确定...
Liza, I think I know when I've had enough.
莉萨 我的酒量自己清楚的很
Kels?
凯尔西?
Glass of white wine would be great.
来杯白葡萄酒就好
How about vodka? Wine is for fat people.
喝伏特加怎么样? 胖子才喝葡萄酒
Okay, then.
那好吧
Excuse the mess, I wasn't expecting company.
抱歉这儿太乱了 我没想有人会来
I suppose you'll want the tour.
猜你们想参观一下
Uh...sure. Yeah.
额...没错 是的
This is where I sit.
我平时坐这
It's lovely.
真可爱
I don't want that either.
我也不想喝
This is where I sleep.
这是我睡觉的屋
And this is my sanctum.
这间可是我的圣地
Oh, my God!
我的天哪!
Diana!
戴安娜!
I'm...speechless.
我... 词穷了
Kiko Kagami would have a field day in here.
加贺见纪子看见了可了不得
Half the things are probably vintage by now.
这里一半的东西现在都能算古董了
Is that... your wedding dress?
那是... 你的婚纱吗?
Yes.
没错
It's what I married Andy in almost 15 years ago.
大概是15年前了 我就是穿那个跟安迪结婚的
Oh, please, don't put that on.
天啊 别穿婚纱
Don't be ridiculous.
别傻了
I am gonna kiss this thing.
我就亲一下
And let it go.
然后就放其远行
Oh...my God. How did that happen?
天啊 到底发生了什么?
She found me working late and she asked me to have a drink with her.
她发现我工作到很晚 要请我喝一杯
Said she recognized a bit of herself in me. That's scary.
说从我身上看到了她自己 太可怕了
Okay, come on, you are nothing like Diana.
好了 你和戴安娜完全不一样
It is true that I haven't been wanting to go home, though.
不过我最近确实不想回家
It's like I've been burying my guilt in my work, or something.
感觉我一直把愧疚感埋在工作中
What could you possibly have to feel guilty about?
你能有什么让自己感到愧疚的事?
That maybe I was marrying Thad just to prove everybody else wrong.
也许我和萨德结婚只是为了证明其他人都错了
And when he died, a tiny part of me felt relieved,
所以当他死了时 我其实有些释然
because now I didn't have to marry him.
因为现在我不必和他结婚了
Isn't that awful?
我是不是很糟糕?
No, it's human.
不 只是人性使然
Kelsey, have you told this to anybody else?
凯尔西 你和其他人说过这些吗?
Just Mike.
只和麦克说过
Who's Mike?
麦克是谁?
A horse.
一匹马
Never mind. I can't even...
别多问 真是简直了...
In my office!
来我办公室!
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
I woke up in my Spanx,
我醒来 穿着塑身裤
and my closet looked like it had been pillaged by thieves.
衣柜看起来像被小偷洗劫过一样
Is there anything else I should know?
还有什么我该知道的吗?
That about covers it.
差不多就这些了
Get me four aspirin and a Diet Sunkist,
给我四片阿司匹林 一杯无糖橙汁
and we will never speak of last night again.
昨晚的事就不要再提了
Hey. Kiko Kagami is on Kathie Lee and Hoda.
加贺见纪子正在上节目
It's about simplifying your life and being honest with yourself.
这是关于简化我们的生活 并对自己诚实
Do I really need this thing?
我真的需要这个吗?
We really need so little to be happy.
其实很少的东西就足够使我们开心了
And sometimes, the less we have, the more happy you are.
而有时候 我们拥有的越少 越开心
I kind of agree with her.
她说的有点道理
How many bracelets do you have? I have lots.
你有多少手链? 我有很多
And do you love these the most?
你最喜欢这几个吗?
I'm so sorry about last night.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Liza, I think you're fantastic. You don't have to explain a thing.
莉萨 我觉得你非常棒 你不用和我解释什么
Then kiss them and let them go.
亲吻你的手链 然后放其远行吧
Well, when I get home, I'm gonna kiss this whole outfit buh-bye.
等我到家了 我要亲这整套衣服然后说拜拜
Oh, I'm so glad.
我真高兴
I just want to you know... It was just a kiss, Liza.
我只是想告诉你... 只是个吻而已 莉萨.
Let it go.
放其远行吧
Kiss this and let it go. Hmm? This?
亲一下然后放其远行 这个吗?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表