剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
That's the three we're talking about here?
我们现在说的就是那三个?
Yeah, I got married right out of college.
是的 大学一毕业就结婚了
I guess I didn't have those years of sex-ploration.
想想我并没有经历过探索性♥爱♥的阶段
until now.
现在才开始
All right.
好吧
Yeah. Mm.
没错
And that... that doesn't bother you at all?
那... 那你会不会为此苦恼
Like, you don't feel like you need to make up
比如 想要弥补那些
For lost time or anything?
曾经错过的
Well, what do you think I'm doing now?
你认为我现在是在做什么?
Babe, that's a lot of responsibility for one person.
亲爱的 那我可责任重大了
Do you know what they say? Third time's a charm.
你知道人们怎么说吗? 第三次最让人陶醉
Hey, wait. What's your number?
等等 你有过几个?
What?
什么?
It's, like, you know, like,
差不多 就是 就是
A multiple of three.
三的倍数吧
It's, like...
就是 有...
What, like six?
什么 有六个?
Yeah, sure.
是的 没错
Hey. Hey.
嘿
"The kosher butcher's daughter"?
犹太屠夫的女儿?
Are you sleeping with her too?
你和她也睡过了?
No, I'm making friday night dinner for malkie
没 我要为马尔基和她的朋友们
And her friends.
准备周五的晚餐
It's sort of a shabbat/apology for polluting the mikveh.
就算是为弄脏了浸礼池而作的安息日道歉吧
Yeah, we definitely should not have crashed
是 我们绝对不能破坏
An orthodox woman's bath.
一个正统女教♥徒♥的沐浴
That's why the brisket needs to be really, really good.
所以要买♥♥很好很好的胸肉才行
Hey, how many sexual partners have you had?
嘿 你有过多少个性♥伴♥侣♥?
At the same time?
是说同时吗?
Never mind.
当我没问
Oh, hey. Good morning.
早上好
Good news.
好消息
I just got word that gwyneth is in for tonight.
刚得到消息格温妮丝今晚会来
that's great.
那太好了
She's gonna "Goop" It and everything.
她会把一切搞得一团糟
Who is aubrey alexis?
这个奥布丽·阿莱克西斯是何许人?
The question everyone is asking.
大家都在问
"Is she an mfa student at the new school?
"她是新学院(纽约某大学)里的艺术硕士生吗?"
"A midwestern housewife who hides her vibrator
"是一个会把振动棒藏在罗德与泰勒百货公♥司♥购物袋里的
In a lord & taylor bag?"
美国中西部的家庭主妇吗?"
Well, tonight she's going to be gwyneth paltrow.
今晚她会是格温妮丝·帕特洛(美国著名电影演员)
She's reading for aubrey?
她会为奥布丽读书?
That's wonderful.
那真是太棒了
Radha is going to be thrilled.
朗达一定会很震惊的
Don't we all love just love to thrill radha.
我们不就是想让朗达震惊嘛
Do you think I made too much food?
你认为我是不是做了太多食物了?
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑嘛?
These are jewish women.
她们都是犹太女人
They would eat lebanon if it would just separate
如果能把黎巴嫩从大♥陆♥分出去
From the continent.
她们能吃掉整个黎巴嫩
Hello, hello. Hey!
你好 你好 嗨!
Oh, my god.
哦 上帝
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好吗?
Talia, estie, this is my maggie,
这是塔利亚 艾斯提 这是我的玛吉
And you've already met Sarah.
你见过萨拉的
Welcome. Shabbat shalom.
欢迎 安息日平安
Shabbat shalom.
安息日平安
Here we have sweet potato latkes
这儿有红薯饼
And lox crostini to start.
还有烟熏三文鱼面包片前菜
Wow. Usually someone has to die to get food this nice.
通常想吃到这种美食可是要拼命的
Oh, and here. Israeli wine.
哦 还有这个 以色列葡萄酒
Uh, I shouldn't.
哦 我不能喝
All right. Just a teeny tiny drop.
好吧 就来一点点
Okay. It's fine, right?
好的 这么多可以吧?
Totally. Yeah, more than that.
当然 再来一点儿
Yep.
好的
So how do you all know each other?
你们互相是怎么认识的?
Well, sarah was formerly engaged to my brother.
萨拉曾经和我哥哥定过婚
And I milked talia's honey in the bedouin tents on birthright.
我在贝都因人帐篷里让塔利亚蜜水直流
You could've just said that we dated.
你就直说我们曾经约会过
I could have.
也可以
But now I'm married to deb, who couldn't make it.
现在我和戴布结了婚 她做不到
But you're gonna meet her.
你以后会见到她的
Maggie, you made all this?
玛吉 这些都是你做的吗?
We all cheat and go to zabar's.
我们都作弊去犹太食品店买♥♥
Some of us even go to trader joe's.
一部分人甚至去了乔氏杂货店买♥♥
That was during a fricking hurricane, sarah.
那时候正他妈刮飓风呢 萨拉
Do you know how many times I wanted to be amy irving
你知道我有多少次想成为"挡不住的来电"里的
In "Crossing delancey"?
艾米·欧文吗?
Oh, I love that movie.
我好爱那部电影
Except for the pickle man. Reminds me of my ex.
除了那个腌黄瓜的男人 他让我想起了我的前任
'cause she could only climax from a pickle claw.
因为她只能像抓泡菜一样把手全伸到里面才能高♥潮♥
Ah, well, the true test of a sustainable relationship is
呃 好吧 一段真正可持续发展的关系就是
"Does it give me carpal tunnel?"
"它让我疼了么?”
that is a good one.
那个不错
That's really good.
那个真棒
Why does each writer's nametag feature a dirty phrase?
为啥每一个作家的名字都加了一个污力满满的标签?
It's their literary erotic claim to fame.
这就是他们成名的情♥色♥特点
Oh. A hummer.
喔 深喉
silver balling.
然后吐了一蛋蛋
You'll understand when you're older.
等你长大点你就会明白了
Mm-hmm. There's daphne merkin.
嗯哼 有达芙妮·莫金(文学评论家)
Ooh, and eve ensler.
喔 还有伊芙·恩斯勒(剧作家)
It's a very impressive group.
真是个令人印象深刻的团队
I agree.
同感
What's liza doing here?
莉莎在这儿干啥?
Aubrey alexis is her author.
奥布丽•阿莱克西斯是她负责的作者
Ooh.
喔
Well, you must tell me who aubrey really is.
你必须得告诉我奥布丽的真实身份
Or at least a subtle hint in her direction.
或者至少给我一个关于她的暗示
If only I could.
如果我能的话
Pam pam!
潘潘!
Now "Gawker" Is claiming lena dunham is aubrey alexis.
现在”高客传媒”正声称莉娜·杜汉姆是奥布丽•阿莱克西斯
We've already seen her slippery oyster on hbo go.
我们都已经在HBO见过她黏滑的鲍鱼了
Don't they know the woman has nothing left to hide?
难道他们不知道那个婆娘已经没啥好隐瞒的了吗?
Edward, what are you doing here?
爱德华你在这儿干啥?
I'm not gonna miss the inaugural public reading
我不会错过我的书的首次
Of my book.
公众朗读会的
Oh, you mean aubrey's book.
噢 你是说奥布丽的书吧
Well, of course I do, but that doesn't mean
当然是这个意思啦 但是也不意味着
I'll tolerate others stealing my thunder.
我会忍♥受其他人抢我的风头
Ooh, toni morrison.
喔 托妮·莫里森(作家)
Toni!
托妮!
Excuse me. Hey, girl!
不好意思 嘿 美女!
Excuse me for one second. Oh, okay.
再给我一秒钟 喔 好的
Did you know he was coming?
你知道他要来了吗?
No, I had no idea.
不 我不知道呀
Will this be a problem?
这会是个问题吗?
No, I don't think so.
不会 我认为不是问题
Everyone's attention will be on gwyneth.
每个人的注意力都会集中到格温妮丝上
What are you two whispering about?
你俩在嘀咕啥呢?
Uh, nothing. Nothing.
呃 没啥 没啥
Can I get a quote on tonight's event, ms. Peters?
我能就今晚的活动上写篇报道么 彼得斯小姐?
Sorry. Have we met?
不好意思 我们见过?
Colin mcnichol.
科林·麦克尼克
I did a piece on "The new yorker"'s page-turner blog
我在"纽约客"的趣闻博客上发表过一篇
About what makes a book millennial.
关于是啥让一本书成了千古名作的文章
Right.
是哦
You said my imprint had yet to prove itself.
你说我的出版名还没能证明它自己
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表