剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
All these these wannabe MILFs blaming us
这些个 急不可耐的熟♥女♥把怀不上孕
for their inability to get preggo.
怪到我们头上
Like every day.
每天都是
Wannabe MILFs?
急不可耐的熟♥女♥?
Yeah, yeah, these hot older women
是啊 那些想成为妈妈的
who want to be moms but have no idea
性感老女人完全没意识到
their ovaries are basically toast.
她们的卵巢已经基本是个摆设了
I tell all my patients over 35 to wake up
我总是告诫过了35岁的病人要认清现实
and smell the biological clock.
遵循大自然的规律
Want a hit?
想来一口吗?
There you are.
你在这儿呢
I was scared you were hiding from me.
我还担心你在躲着我呢
Were you hiding from me? What is it?
你是不是躲着我? 为什么?
If it's something I did or said
是我做错了 或者说错了
you you didn't do anything.
你没犯任何错
You're...great.
你 太好了
It's just that I am finally getting back on my feet
只是我最终还是退怯了
after an intense relationship
在经历过一场有着难忘结局的
that ended in an even more intense way.
难忘的恋爱关系之后
We've all had bad endings to relationships.
我们都有过不圆♥满♥的恋爱
Trust me.
相信我
Not like mine.
我的不相同
I know that we just met,
我知道我们才刚认识
but I think that we could have something,
但是 我觉得我们可以发展
and my friend has this bad pancake theory where
而我的朋友们提起了一个坏煎饼理论
I know the bad pancake theory.
我知道那个理论
I have sisters.
我有姐姐
Wait a second.
等等
I think I understand.
我觉得我懂了
You don't want me to be the bad pancake.
你不想我成为那个坏煎饼
Is that it?
是不是?
I get it. You need some time.
我懂 你需要些时间
I can give you that. Really?
我可以给你时间 真的吗?
You don't meet girls worth waiting for every day,
你不会每天都遇到值得等的女孩儿
so when you do,
所以当你碰到的时候
you wait.
你得等
So what you're saying is,
所以你的意思是
when a woman, like, turns, I don't know, say, 40,
当一个女人到了40岁的时候
the chances of her getting pregnant are, like, what?
怀孕的几率是多少来着?
Cut in half?
减半?
More than half, brah.
要减一半多 兄弟
Once you hit 35,
只要过了35岁
shit starts to break down.
卵细胞都开始退化了
That's why I'm shooting mine out in my 20s!
所以我得趁年轻赶紧用
Uh, yeah. Getting pregnant in your 20s
是啊 趁年轻赶紧怀孕
is like catching a cold.
已经成了趋势
Maggie.
玛吉
You made it.
你来啦
Come in.
进来吧
Um, it--it's not what I expected.
这跟我想的不太一样啊
buying this. Love it.
买♥♥个这个 我喜欢
Yeah, my store specializes
我的店为潮女
in stylish clothing for the modest woman.
定制时尚衣物
Mostly Orthodox Jewish women.
主要是传统的犹太女人
Right.
这样啊
Yeah, I mean, of course.
我的意思是 看得出来
Oh, this sauce looks amazing.
这瓶酱看起来好美味
What's in it?
里面是什么酱?
Oh, it's, um it's a sausa
哦 这是 呃 香...
you know, it's a bad batch.
你知道吗 这批酱不好
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Mm, fine. Yeah, great.
我没事 特别好
I have a confession to make.
我得坦白一点
Um, I must be off my game or something,
我一定是脑子不在状态
because I kind of missed a few things.
因为我好像理解错了信息
I thought you were gay,
我以为你是同性恋
not Orthodox.
而不是有传统信仰的
Well, why can't I be both?
为什么我不可以两样都是呢?
I'm what you might call...
你可以叫我...
an Orthodyke.
传统女同
Is that medical grade?
那是药用级别的吗?
Chemo wing at the hospital.
用于医院的化疗
Amazing.
太棒了
What?
怎么了?
Uh, "P is for Pigeon" Was just nominated for the Man Booker Prize.
《鸽子的歌♥》 刚被布克小说奖提名了
Is that good? Yes.
那是好事吗? 是的
It's one of the most prestigious awards in publishing.
那是出版界最高奖项之一
Amazing, babe. Congrats.
太棒了 宝贝 恭喜
Thank you. It's all Diana's doing.
谢谢 那都是戴安娜的功劳
I have to call her. I'll be right back, okay?
我得打电♥话♥给她 我马上回来 好吗?
All right. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 好 好
It's late. What did you do?
很晚了 你想干嘛?
Are you sitting down?
你是坐着的吗?
Liza, please.
莉萨 拜托
It was what?
你说啥?
The...the Booker?
布...布克奖?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Uh, well, how did you find out?
好吧 你怎么知道的?
No, no, I don't have Google Alerts.
不 没有 我没有谷歌♥新闻提醒
Perhaps my assistant should set it up.
或许我的助理应该给我弄一个
thank you for informing me.
谢谢你通知我
Thank you for being so cool.
谢谢你这么谅解我
I'll be thinking about you
我会坐在回家的电车上
the entire tram ride home.
一直想着你的
Tram?
电车?
Yeah, uh, I live on Roosevelt Island.
是的 我住在罗斯福岛
You live on Roosevelt Island?
你住罗斯福岛?
Like, you live there. Full-time.
你生活在那里 一直?
I actually...I...
事实上 我...
I bought my place there.
在那里买♥♥了房♥子
I got a great deal on it. Bought.
买♥♥卖♥♥很合算 买♥♥了
Did you just say you live on Roosevelt Island?
你刚刚说罗斯福岛吗?
Like...like, you...you live there, live there?
你...你住那里?
Wasn't it a leper colony?
那不是麻风病人隔离区吗?
Is it true there's a curfew?
那里真的有宵禁吗?
Do Ubers even go there?
优步能到那儿吗?
Roosevelt Island. Oh, my God, I was wrong.
罗斯福岛 我滴神 我错了
He he is your bad pancake.
他就是你的坏煎饼
In fact, he is the perfect bad pancake.
事实上 他是一块完美的坏煎饼
Okay, don't you think that we could work some...
好吧 你不觉得我们可以下点功夫...
Girl, are you fully registering?
亲爱的 你脑子在想事吗?
He lives on Roosevelt Island!
他住在罗斯福岛啊!
You're right.
你说对了
That's my bad pancake.
他就是我的坏煎饼
Tram slam him.
电车上来一发
Then you come straight home.
然后直接回家
Well, that was unexpected.
刚才可真是意料之外
You are all over the place,
你很狂野嘛
and I like it.
我喜欢
Lucas, I'm sorry, but...
卢卡斯 对不起 不过...
I'm not getting off the tram.
我是不会下车的
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
Wait.
等等
Is this because I live on Roosevelt Island?
是因为我住在罗斯福岛么?
You think I'm the bad pancake.
你觉得我就是那块坏煎饼
No. Maybe.
不是 有可能吧
Oh, my God. Okay, yes.
天哪 好吧 就是
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
It's really not that bad here.
那里真没你想的那么糟
It's like the Ile Saint-Louis of Manhattan.
它其实就和曼哈顿的圣路易斯岛一样
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表