剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
从西巴尔的摩部长口里
when I got to town.
实际上 他告诉了我两个不干净的警♥察♥
In-- in fact, he gave me two names of shady cops.
丹尼尔·赫瑟尔和法比安·拉朗德
Daniel Hersl and Fabien Laronde.
赫瑟尔 你也说了 还在街上
Hersl, as you point out, is still on the street,
但你知道拉朗德在哪吗
but do you know where Laronde is?
他在等候审判委员会 已经停职了
He's awaiting a trial board and he's off the street.
但他没被起诉什么重罪
And he's not charged with anything big,
但我告诉我在内务部的人
but I've told my IAD people
如果审判委员会认为他有罪 他就滚蛋
that if the trial board finds against him, he's gone.
那拉朗德和赫瑟尔的区别是什么
So, what's the difference between Laronde and Hersl?
拉朗德有有效投诉
Laronde has sustained complaints.
还有五件
Five, in fact.
所以他这个情况 我只能说
So, his jacket has enough that I can say,
"别管工会 别管什么普通警♥察♥
"Screw the union. Screw the rank-and-file.
这家伙是坏人 必须要走"
This guy is bad. This guy goes."
赫瑟尔只有一份有效投诉
Hersl has a single sustained complaint.
赫瑟尔怎么会有这么多投诉
So, how does Hersl generate so many complaints,
年复一年 却只有一份有效投诉
year after year, and so little is sustained?
而拉朗德
And how is it that Laronde,
却有五份有效投诉
with five sustained complaints,
确依然拿着工资
is still on payroll
还在等审判委员会
and is still awaiting a trial board?
我接手的就是这样的警局 斯蒂尔女士
This is the department that I inherited, Ms. Steele.
我手里就这些工具
These are the tools I have.
7-0-7...
-这是16还是18 -16
- Is that 1-6 or 1-8? - It's 1-6.
7-0-7-4-1-6.
苹果的A 查理的C
A as in apple, C as in Charlie.
就在我们给你传真的传票上
It's on the subpoena that we faxed over to you.
-疯了 -要不是我的手感不同
- Crazy, man. - If it hadn't felt a little different in my hand,
我都看不出来
I wouldn't have known.
只距离我们的追踪器不到一米
It was only inches from our tracker.
一辆吉普 两个追踪器 疯了
One jeep, two trackers. Crazy.
你能拼出来吗
Can you spell that for me?
-CLEWELL -好
- C-l-e-w-e-l-l. - All right.
好 谢谢 谢谢你的帮助
All right, thanks. Appreciate the assistance.
谁是约翰·L·克莱威尔
Who the fuck is John L. Clewell,
他为什么在我们嫌犯的切诺基上装了追踪器
and why is his tracker on our suspect's Jeep Cherokee?
但她有奶♥子♥
But she got them titties, though.
臭流氓 你就在乎这些
Nigga, that's all you care about.
别闹了 我也喜欢屁♥股♥
Stop playing. I like that ass too.
女人会是你的弱点
Women gonna be your downfall.
我喜欢我没有的东西
Look, I like to have the ones I ain't had.
-那肯定 -别那么有偏见 兄弟
- I bet you do. - Don't be so critical, my nigga.
-见鬼 -随便你吧
- God damn. - Whatever, nigga. You--
我们今天要去收点税吗
We gonna collect some taxes today?
在乖宝宝面前淡定点
Easy in front of choir boy.
你怎么空手而来
Yo, you come empty-handed?
没给我带三明治什么的吗
You ain't bring me no sandwich or nothin'?
去你的 冈多
Fuck you, Gondo.
好吧 克莱威尔警探
All right, Detective Clewell.
今天没有我的三明治
No sandwich for me today.
我们去扫荡街上的枪吧
Let's go get some guns off the street.
克莱威尔之前是海军
Clewell was a jarhead.
之后加入了巴尔的摩警局
Before he joined BPD.
他的简历说09年之前他都在市局
His bio says he was a city cop since '09.
现在去枪♥支♥追踪特遣队了
Gun Trace Task Force now.
他们把追踪器放了他车上吗
So, they put the tracker on his truck?
他们也盯上安德森了
They were up on Anderson too?
如果是这样
If they were,
他们没在数据库里写什么来避免重复
they didn't put anything in the database for deconfliction.
粗心
Sloppy.
还有这不是警局发的追踪器
Another thing is this is not a department-issued tracker.
市局的人总追着这些混♥蛋♥
Man, city guys are always on their ass.
很多人都有自己的设备
A lot of them even buy their own gear.
但我想我们该联♥系♥他们
But I guess we should call them
让他们知道东西在我们这
and let them know we have it.
我们刚抓了安德森
We just popped Anderson.
这会进系统 对吧
That's going in the computer, right?
对
Right.
那好 如果他们也在找他 会来找我们
Yeah. So, if they're up on him, they'll come talk.
等他们来了
When they do,
我会确保把东西还给克莱威尔警探
I'll make sure and remember to give that back to Detective Clewell.
我也去知会一下联调局
I'm also gonna let the feds know.
好
Yeah.
-找到了 -那不是我的
- Bingo. - Yo, that ain't mine.
-不是吗 -我昨晚送一个家伙去派对
- No? - There's a dude I gave a ride to for the party last night.
肯定是他落在了我车上
He must have left it in my car.
真的吗 他有名字吗
Oh, really? He got a name?
应该有 但我不知道
I expect he does, but I don't know it.
好吧
Okay.
再说你为什么把我拦停
Why you pull me over anyway?
我们为什么把他拦停
Why did we pull him over?
后车牌模糊不清
Rear license obscured.
我看着挺清楚
It don't look obscured to me.
你怎么搞得像菜鸟一样
Why you acting brand-new, man?
-这边都好吗 -嗯 交给我
- We good here? - Yeah, I got it.
冈多 我给你的那个追踪器呢
Hey, Gondo, what's up with that tracker I lent you?
怎么了
Yeah, what about it?
那玩意好贵
That shit costs.
干嘛 你买♥♥不起吗 像你这种大款也不行吗
Why? You can't afford it, a big timer like you?
说屁啊 给我拿回来 知道没
Whatever. Just get it back to me, okay?
这家伙
This man.
你好吗 警长
What's up, Sarge?
什么情况 智囊团都来了
What we got, the brain trust here?
你迷路了吗 阿勒斯警长
You lost, Sergeant Allers?
-你迷路了吗 -没有
- You lost? - No, man.
我看到你们都站在这
I mean, I see you guys standing around...
看起来无助的很
looking all helpless.
没人无助
Nobody helpless.
我觉得你可以让直属上司
I'm thinking you can use some assistance
给你点帮助
from your actual supervisor.
搜出了什么东西
What'd you pull?
一把枪 但没毒品或现金
A gun, but no drugs or cash.
你想打几圈吗 不知道警长还有一手
You want some of this? Ain't know Sarge had them hands, boy.
不知道警长还有一手
Didn't know Sarge have them hands on him.
查理拳击中连击两次
Charlie come with that one-two.
好了 姑娘们 我下班了
All right, ladies, I'm 10-7.
要去普拉斯基公路
I'am head on down to Pulaski Highway,
吃个牛肉三明治
get that pit beef.
需要我就在无线电上喊一声
I'm on the radio if you need me, all right?
-好 -走好 警长
- All right. - All right, Sarge.
都走吧
Man, get out of here.
冈多 注意点
Gondo, pay attention, man.
所有单位注意
All units be advised,
阿勒斯警长下班了 正准备去吃牛肉三明治
Sergeant Allers is 10-7 and procuring pit beef.
喂
Hey, yo.
阿勒斯
Allers?
他现在是你们的人了
He's one of yours now.
我们的人
One of ours?
他给自己找了个
He got himself assigned to work
缉毒特遣队的工作 对吧
with the DEA task force, right?
我只是说他不再是街头警♥察♥了
I'm just saying he ain't street police no more,
2017年3月6日
如果他曾经是的话
if he ever was.
妈的
Shit.
我无意冒犯
Yo, I didn't mean any offense.
你们联调局有两把刷子啊
You feds got some game.
她挺厉害
I mean, she got moves.
我的意思是如果要去街头办案
I'm just sayin' when it come down to the street...
有枪有毒品的人是我们
we're the ones who got the guns, who brought the drugs.
我们才是他们想要的警♥察♥
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表