剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
You Yang?
对 叫我提姆就好
Yeah. You can call me Tim.
好 我是简金斯
Okay. Hmm. I'm Jenkins.
你跟我 我是你的训练搭档
You ride with me, I'm your FTO.
注意
Shift attention!
各位放松
All right, relax, guys.
坐下吧
- Go on, sit down.
康士敦昨晚搭救护车进了医院
...Constant took an ambulance out of here last night and was admitted to Union Memorial.
好像是心脏的问题
Some kind of heart disease.
他状况稳定 还死不了
I don't know, but he's stable and he's gonna live. If you...
首先 警校学的东西全都忘掉吧
First off, all that shit you learned in the Academy? Fuck all that.
这里是巴尔的摩
This is Baltimore.
我上周才跟他打球
Man, I served a warrant on that guy last week.
好 再观察一下
Yeah, okay, well, let's look into him.
威尔森乔治‥
Wilson George...
赫索警员
Officer Hersl.
就算是吧
That's me.
我是司法部民权部门的 妮可司提尔
I'm Nicole Steele with the DOJ, Civil Rights Division.
对
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
你们要来指导我们 如何维护巴尔的摩治安
Yeah. You're the guys who've come to tell us how to police Baltimore, hmm?
那么‥你好
Well... Hey.
终于见到你们的人了
I finally get to meet one of you guys.
我也很荣幸 擦个手
- Glad to meet you, too. May I?
行 要喝点什么
- Yeah, sure. You want a drink?
不用了
I'm good.
找我什么事
So what do you want from me?
觉得我们该见个面了
Uh... I just thought it was time that we met.
-你的观点会很有帮助 -什么观点
- I could use your insight. - Yeah. About what?
督察室里你的投诉件数惊人
Well, you have an impressive number of complaints with IAD.
我记得有46件
- Forty-six by my count.
只有一件成立
- Only one sustained.
-但这么多件‥ -女士
But given the number, it's-- Ma'am,
你知道巴尔的摩警♥察♥ 没被投诉的每天都做什么
do you know what the Baltimore cops who don't have complaints are doing every day?
不知道
No.
肯定没在执法
They sure as hell ain't policing.
做这份工作就一定会被投诉
'Cause if you wanna do this job, then you're gonna get complaints for doing this job.
-你的意思是‥ -我是说‥
So what you're saying-- I'm saying the reason
这么多投诉不成立
so many complaints are unsustained
是因为都来自我逮捕的现行犯
is 'cause they're coming from criminals who are being policed for doing crime.
我言尽于此
And that's all I have to say.
汤米
- Hey, Tommy. Yo.
-丹尼尔 -你好啊
- Danny. What's up, cap?
乔伊 汤米前两杯算我的
Hey, Joey, Get Tommy there, uh, his first two on me.
我欠他人情
I owe him a good time.
此外我对你没什么好说的 祝你有愉快的一天
I don't have any other comment for you beyond that, ma'am. But you have a fine day.
我不是检察官
Officer, I'm not a prosecutor.
只是想了解本市的警♥察♥工作 并撰写报告
I'm just trying to learn about the city and the policing here to write a report.
并不是什么刑事调查
This is not a criminal investigation of any kind.
祝女士有愉快的一天
Ma'am, you have a great day.
汤米
Hey, Tommy.
你老婆跟我小孩好吗
How's your wife and my kids doing?
说真的 我想知道儿子过得如何
Come on, seriously, I wanna know how my boy is.
乔伊 别让他点太贵的
Joey, he didn't order nothing fancy, did he?
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表