剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
所以很奇怪
So, strangely enough,
这些日子赫瑟尔倒成了有用武之地的人
Hersl has become an asset these days,
尽管他毛病不断
despite his many faults.
其实 我还不得已
In fact, I've had to throw out
在庭上撤销了他的好几个案子
several of his arrests on cases in my court.
而且他就快要因为一而再再而三的
And he's come damn close to perjuring himself
禁止无理搜查和扣押
在《第四修正案》上给自己作伪证了
on Fourth Amendment stuff time and again.
当然 他也不是个例
Of course, that's not unique to him.
你应该去找那份禁名单
You should get a copy of The List.
-"禁名单" -对
- "The List"? - Yes.
上面列出了24名巴尔的摩警♥察♥
There is a list of about 24 Baltimore police officers
他们不能在庭上作证
who can no longer testify in court
因为他们出庭作伪证的罪坐实了
because they have been exposed for on-the-stand perjury.
有这么多吗
That many?
而且还一直在增加
And more being added all the time.
赫瑟尔也在名单上吗
And Hersl's on this list?
还没有 但他应该在
Not yet, but he should be.
你要翻我东西吗
You gonna toss my shit?
我什么也没带 赫瑟尔
I ain't even holdin' nothin', Hersl.
叫我赫瑟尔警官 傻♥逼♥
Officer Hersl to you, shitbird.
-赫瑟尔 -什么事
- Hersl. - What?
早说了
Told your ass.
你根本没有理由拦停我
You ain't even had no cause to even stop me.
-对 -这就是骚扰
- Yeah! - This here is harassment.
行了 你就继续叭叭吧
Yeah. Keep runnin' your gums.
烦透了 去你♥妈♥的♥
Sick of this shit. And fuck you.
去我妈的 是吗
Fuck me, huh?
你看到了 他碰我
Yeah? Oh, you see that? He put his hands on me.
他碰我了 转身
He touched me. Turn around.
我说了转身
I said turn the fuck around.
都后退
Back the fuck up.
呼转运车来
Call the van.
呼转运车来
Call the van.
3117呼叫调度部 拉法耶和贝瑟尔街逮捕犯人
31-17 to Dispatch. 10-15 at Lafayette and Bethel.
后退
Back up.
派转运车到拉法耶街运送犯人
Wagon to 10-15 Lafayette...
后退 后退 都后退
Get back. Get the fuck back. Stay back.
什么罪名
What's the charge?
袭♥警♥ 拘捕
Assaulting a police officer. Resisting.
你坑我
You fucked me up!
你什么也没找到 真是扯淡
Y'all got nothin', man. This is bullshit.
我取消了监狱转运车
Look, look, I'm canceling that jail wagon
-叫救护车来 -搞什么
- and calling for a fucking ambo. - What the fuck?
给他在中♥央♥局入狱登记地方给他个创口贴就行
Throw a Band-Aid on him in Central Booking.
-他没事 -你打了他 赫瑟尔
- He's all right. - You banged him, Hersl.
我才不要帮你在他头破血流时
Fuck if I'm gonna help you dump him
把他扔进监狱运送车
in a jail van bleeding,
让玛丽莲·莫斯比起诉我
and have Marilyn Mosby indict my ass.
3117呼叫调度部 别管韦伯
31-17 to Dispatch. 22 to Webb.
所有人都敏感的要死
Everybody's so fucking sensitive.
我的手♥机♥录着呢 录着呢
I got my phone. I got my phone.
拍到了
There you go.
他没事
He's all right.
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks!
-谢了 宝贝 -不客气 亲爱的
- Thanks, baby. - No problem, darling.
天呐
Oh, my goodness.
兄弟 这才够意思
Bro, this is what I'm talking about.
-瞧瞧这个 -你懂的
- Oh, look at this. - You know what's up.
布里尔 你的马子来了
Oh, Brill. There's your girl.
-瞧瞧他 -陷入爱河
- Look at him. - Lover boy.
-对 -谢了 亲爱的
- Yeah. - Thank you, sweetheart.
做国王真爽 你们都赚到了
Good to be the king. Y'all scored.
格伦说得对
Your boy Glen had it right.
安德森把东西都放在皮克斯维尔
Anderson kept it all at his spot in Pikesville.
-听到了吗 -你自己把他干掉了
- You heard? - You took him off your own self?
不是 是我和格伦 没什么 他根本不在
Nah. It was me and Glen both. It was nothing, though. He gone.
不过他把马子留在那了
He left his girl at the crib, though.
她看到你了吗
She see you?
没有 她没看到我的脸 你放松点
No, she did not see my face, all right? Relax.
他肯定认为我派了特文和蒙奇去
Man, he gonna think I sent 'Twan and Munch to do it.
但我根本不在乎他怎么想
But I ain't give a good fuck what he think.
那家伙现在没钱了
That's a broke-ass nigga now.
这劳斯莱斯也是那票活里拿到的吗
You cop that Rolex out the deal?
瞧瞧这金光闪的 珠宝归胜利者
Look at that thing shine. To the winner go the jewels.
莎士比亚的话
Shakespeare and shit.
你这猪头不懂
This nigga don't know.
你看 她在那 叫凯莎
Yo, look. There she is. Her name Keisha.
我要扔20块的钞票 像是这地方的主人一样
I'm throwing 20s at that like I own this bar,
今晚结束就把钱都花干净了
and have no money by the end of the night.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my go.
红屋旅馆
-上 -警♥察♥
- Go. - Police!
进去 上上上
Move in! Go, go, go!
走吧 你把车停哪了
Let's roll. Where you park?
是你停的
You parked it.
警♥察♥
Police!
-别动 别动 -妈的
- Don't move! Don't move! - Shit!
手放在栏杆上
Hands on the railing!
赶紧 手放在栏杆上
Do it now. Put your hands on the railing.
-手举过头 -手放在头上
- Hands on top of your head. - Put 'em on your head!
-别动 安德森 -又是这破事
- Right there, Anderson. - More of this shit.
这里什么都没有
No, there's nothing here. Huh?
对 没有毒品 没有钱
Yeah, there's no drugs, no money.
-开玩笑吧 -也没有枪
- You're kidding me. - No guns.
但有人把这地方翻了个遍
But someone turned this place over,
要不就是安德森走之前把东西清空了
or Anderson cleared it out before he moved.
-真假的 妈的 -还有
- Really? Shit. - And get this.
我们冲进起来前
The door had already been splintered
大门已经破了
when we put the ram to it.
-有意思 -对 你那边呢
- That's interesting. - Yeah. What about you?
我们刚开始搜查
We just started our search.
看起来他和他马子彻底搬离这里了
Looks like him and his girl moved out here for keeps.
他们的东西都堆在屋里
All their shit is stacked up around the room.
行
All right.
-喂 -怎么了
- Oh, and, hey. - Yep?
记得把他吉普车上的追踪器拿回来
Make sure you get the tracker off of his jeep, okay?
-那玩意贵的要死 -好
- Those things are expensive. - Got it.
搞什么
What the...
什么鬼
What the actual fuck?
我跟瓦妮塔说 "局里对你开放"
I told Vanita, "This agency is open to you,"
因为说真的我不害怕
because the truth is I'm not afraid
协议裁决
of a consent decree.
我之前在普林斯乔治县
I policed under a consent decree
做副局长时就在协议裁决下执警
when I was assistant chief down at PG County, and--
裁决帮助我们
and that decree helped us restore
在社区重建信任
some trust in the community.
协议裁决只是一张纸
Well, a consent decree is just a piece of paper
除非政客和警局
unless the politicians and the police agencies
-真的实施改变 -对 没错 来点水吗
- actually implement change. - Yeah, very true. Water?
好的
Oh, please.
我问你
So, let me ask you this.
我知道
And I'm fully aware
你只做了几个月的警♥察♥局长
you've only been police commissioner for a few months,
我也不是想让你个人为此负责
and I'm not asking you to personally account for all of this.
但怎么会有在一个岗位
But how the hell does an officer rack up
因为暴♥力♥执法和虐待
over 50 civilian complaints
而身负五十分投诉的警♥察♥
of brutality and abuse in one career,
依旧在街上执勤
and remain on the street?
-赫瑟尔 -你毫不费力就想到了他
- Hersl. - That name came easy enough.
我第一次听说这名字是在来这里时
I first heard it from one of the West Baltimore ministers
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表