剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
Now? Who's gonna submit all this shit at ECU?
老婆需要我
- Sarge, my wife needs me.
谁管她啊 给我回来
- Fuck her needs! Take your fucking skirt off, and get over here.
我们有工作要做
We got work to do.
-好吧 来装袋 -对 装袋
All right, come on. Let's bag it up then. - Yeah, let's bag it up. - All right.
可恶
Shit, man.
老兄 排这么长
Fuck me, man. Always a line down here, dude.
我还有事情要忙呢
I fucking got places I gotta be.
大家都一样
Man, we all got somewhere to be.
我是真的赶时间
Aye, man, no, I really do.
去你的 韦恩 自以为是金童
Here we go, man. Fuck you, Wayne. Golden boy.
瞧你得意的样子
Oh, look at you all proud and shit.
你第一次来吗 查到BB枪还是什么
What this your first time down here? Come through with a BB gun, or something?
瞧你跩的 查到什么
I know that look, asshole. What's in the bag this time?
-一样 大收获 -少吹牛
I mean you know me. Jackpot. Quit bragging, dude.
事实就是如此
- That's the way it is, man.
老二够大才能穿紧身裤
Aye, you got a big dick, you wear tight pants.
你们这些臭便衣 总是目中无人 恣意妄为
Just because you plainclothes Flex Squad motherfuckers get to do what you want. Running all wild and shit.
我们是猎人 总得狩猎吧
We're hunters, dawg. We get to hunt. Yeah.
简金斯 给我到最前面
Jenkins, get your ass to the front of the line.
这才对嘛
Oh, I can do that.
谢了 巡佐
- Appreciate you, Sarge. - Hey.
表现好的我就会照顾
You keep giving me good stats, I'll get you what you need.
你们两个去开房♥间啦
Jesus, get a room, you two.
你们知道他是麦可弗莱吧
Hey, man, you know who that is right? That's Mickey Fries, man.
东南区是他管 但整个东区都怕他
He's got Southeast flex, man, but I'll tell you what he got the whole Eastern shook!
罪犯会大喊"麦可弗莱来了‥"
Motherfuckers be yellin', "Hey, Mickey Fries out! Mickey Fries out!"
大家就鸟兽散
Everybody starts runnin'.
这才叫真警♥察♥ 你们不懂啦
That's real police, man, you don't know nothing about that.
在表格上签名 其余的我来处理
Just sign the forms. I'll stay around to process everything.
谢啦 巡佐
- I appreciate you, Sarge.
去帮你老婆 新好男人
- Now go help your wife. - Family man.
我会的
- Yeah, you know I will.
继续加油啊
Aye, you keep it sexy, bro.
詹森专案干员 我来换班了
Special Agent Jensen, you are hereby relieved of duty.
你早到了 但我不会抱怨
You're early. But I won't complain.
有进展吗
Anything to note?
很平静
Pretty quiet.
有两次通话感觉有望 但都证实无关
Couple of false starts that turned into non-pertinents.
你赶快回家休息吧
Well, you get out of here, and get yourself some rest.
我没得休息 还要去练长笛
No rest for me. I've got flute practice.
是那种木管乐器吗
- As in, the woodwind instrument?
厉害了 吹笛手
- Wow, flutist.
是木笛手
- Flautist.
我会吹木笛
I flaut.
有事打给我
Call me if anything pops off.
年轻人
Young'un.
天啊 好久不见
Holy shit. As I live and breathe.
听说你转内勤
I heard you were a housecat now.
我在等退休
Just biding my time.
想凑满三十年再申请
Trying for an even 30 before I put in my papers in.
之前在哪个单位
- Where were you before?
在二区做固定大夜班
- Permanent midnight, Sector Two.
把白天留给自己
Like my days to myself.
再之前在缉毒组
Before that, I had the Flex Squad.
好险我离开那里了
But fuck it, son. I got out of there.
不喜欢当便衣
You didn't like plainclothes?
我不喜欢我们当时做的事
Man, I didn't like what we were doing.
找老人和小孩麻烦
Jumping out on old heads and children.
大家赚饱饱
Everybody gettin' paid,
但情况毫无改善
and nothing gettin' no better.
警♥察♥这份工作变质了
This job, man, it's changed.
你进重案组很开心吧
Guess you glad you got to homicide, right?
凶杀案本质未变
Murder's still murder.
有何贵干啊
What you doing up here?
你认识贾宽迪森吗
You got a Jaquan Dixon?
某件报告里有他名字
His name is on a report I'm interested in.
去后面看看 晚班快到了 他可能在
Check out back. Charlie shift is shaping up, so he's probably there.
年轻的高个子 留短胡子
Tall young brother with a light beard.
-保重 比利 -你也是
- Be easy, Billy. - You too, man.
贾宽迪森
Jaquan Dixon?
-我是 -重案组的苏特
- All day. - Suiter, Homicide.
大案子哦
Uh-oh. Big time.
我想了解你上周处理的枪击案
Yeah, looking for some help on a shots-fired call you handled last week.
希尔戴老妇人家 怎么了吗
The one on Hilldale. At the old lady's house. What about it?
是匿名电♥话♥报案
Call came in anonymous, right?
对 有人枪战 但没人中弹
Yeah. Bunch of assholes popping off but no one gets hit.
有没有问到人名
Get any names from anyone?
我们到场时人都跑了
By the time we roll up, everybody been gone.
为什么要问
Why are you pulling it up now?
跟我的凶杀案隔一条街 我负责芬威案
It's half a block from my murder. I have the Fenwick case.
对 那个死在小巷里的人
Right. The dude in the alley.
我只是觉得可能有关联 想说或许你有名字
Well, it was just a hunch, in case, you caught a name or two.
我手上没有名字
Uh, no names, but--
但我是最晚离开现场的人
I was one of the last guys at the scene,
这事发生在老奶奶家附近 我想确保老人家没事
and this did happen at a grandma's house, and I wanted to make sure she was good. But--
她应该是没事
I guess she was,
还把我轰走了
'cause her old ass blew me off.
-弹壳在你那里吧 -什么
You got the casings, right? What?
我把五个弹壳交上去了
I submitted spent casings to ECU.
-还有一颗射破车窗 -这样啊
Five of them. Also a spent round that broke a car window. - You did?
巡佐说既然没人中弹 不必这么麻烦
- My sergeant said fuck it, why bother if, you know, no one was shot.
但我不介意到市警局 做点文书工作
But I mean, I don't mind a ride downtown and a little paperwork.
好样儿的 值得尊敬
- My man, respect.
你想看现场吗 就在附近 跟我来
You wanna roll up through the scene? It's right up the street. Come on.
我看着儿子
I look at my son,
不禁想起所处的现实环境
and can't help but see the facts between us
我们随时可能天人永隔
that there could easily be a piece of glass between us.
于是我每晚亲吻地面
So I kiss the ground every night,
无法预期何时大限会到
I never know when my time's up.
美国黑人的宿命
To be a Black man in America
就是每天都会被当成罪犯
is to live every day in a lineup.
没错‥
That's right.
再次掌声鼓励 巴尔的摩西区的塔利图雷
Let's hear it one more time for West Baltimore's own, Tariq Touré.
他的发声是本市的怀宝
He is truly a voice, and this city is lucky to have him.
与会来宾还有阿迪瓦金斯
Yeah. - Alongside his fellow panelists, D. Watkins...
札狄图瑟拉西博士
...Dr. Zauditu-Selassie,
待会儿在后面签书
he'll be in the back signing books.
记得要先花钱买♥♥书啊
Hey, remember to pay for 'em first.
谢谢大家今天的参与
And thank you all for coming out.
其实我并不是政♥治♥性作家
Fact of the matter is, I'm not really a political writer.
你该找的是阿迪
You should probably go talk to D.
我会的 但有人说我该找你
Oh, I will, but people told me I should reach out to you
因为你的作品涉及 种族歧视与警♥察♥暴♥力♥
because of the work you do on racism and police violence.
你写作多久了
So, how long have you been doing this?
感觉已经很久了
Feels like forever,
但弗雷迪格雷死后更加投入
but I started going extra hard after Freddie Gray was killed, you know?
我们很清楚这里的警局有多糟
We already knew how trash our police department was.
糟糕至极
Trash.
但也必须让世人都知道
But the world got to take it in.
你对市长的种族政策有何看法
So, what's your take on the mayor's race?
政♥治♥会榨干正义之人的灵魂
Politics drains the souls of righteous people.
他们都是自愿在屠宰场工作
They volunteered to work at the slaughterhouse. All of them.
新的警♥察♥局长呢
Okay, and the new Police Commissioner?
凯文戴维斯
Kevin Davis? You know,
他公开手♥机♥号♥码
he gives out his personal cell.
说欢迎社区内所有人打给他
Says he has an open-door policy for everyone in the community.
他这么做
- He does that?
但依我的经验他不会接电♥话♥
- I mean, yeah, but he doesn't pick up the phone. In my experience.
我打给他两次 戴维斯同样离不开政♥治♥
I mean, I called him twice. Davis is also a politician, right?
让杀死格雷的凶手 继续领薪水
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表