剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
He's shaking his head. He ain't got nothing.
都搜过了没东西
They searched him, it ain't in there.
确实没有
It ain't in his pockets, man.
他说什么都没有
He's shaking his head, saying he ain't got nothing on him.
搜过他口袋没有
They searched him already. It ain't in his pockets.
-真的有啦 -你搞错了
Yes, it is! He carries it every time he comes. - Man, you bugging, you gotta--
-发现什么 -我喜欢这个声音
- Whoo! - What you got? I like that sound.
你们不喜欢 但我喜欢
You not gonna like that sound, but I like that.
惨了
Oh, shit. Aye, yo.
-真是可爱 -我就跟你说吧
Ooh, ain't she cute? I told you motherfuckers.
-很可爱吧 -找到了
Ain't she cute? We out here, bro.
可爱的小枪枪 别吵醒它了
- Come on, that's a cute little-- Don't wake her. Look at that!
你这个笨蛋
We eating tonight, yeah! - Stupid motherfucker.
-怎样 -你女友有道理
Oh, yeah. What? Your girl got a point.
干得好 刚多
Nice one, Gondo.
等他到看守所打电♥话♥
When this guy lands at Central Booking and makes his phone call...
我们去调电♥话♥录音
we're gonna want a recording of it.
在门廊上示意的就是她吗
That her on the porch, signifying?
是她没错
Yeah, that's her.
她什么都不愿意跟我说
She wouldn't give me no play at all.
民众不喜欢跟我们说话
Uh, people don't like to talk to us.
真不知道是为什么
I wonder the hell why.
弹壳就是散落在那边的路缘
Shells were scattered right over there by the curb.
击碎车窗的车停在这儿
Car window was shattered over here.
车子后座有一颗完整的弹头
Looked inside and there was a pretty clean bullet sitting on the back seat,
非常明显
plain as day.
-这位小姐请留步 -我没时间 抱歉
Young lady, can I talk to you? - I ain't got time, excuse me.
等一下 巴尔的摩重案组
- Hold on. Baltimore Homicide,
你叫什么‥住这里
what's your name? - Do you live here?
-这是我男友家 怎么了 -你男友叫什么
- This my boyfriend's house, why? What's your boyfriend's name?
你想干吗
- Sir, what do you want with us?
到底叫什么
- What's his name?
阿泰‥没人犯法 我可以走了吗
Tae. Nobody did anything, can I go?
等一下 你叫什么
Okay, one sec. What's your name?
-爱宝妮 -你好
- Ebony. - Ebony.
你和阿泰有枪吗
Do you or Tae own a gun?
我要进屋了 我没被逮捕吧
I'm gonna go in the house. I'm not arrested, right?
没有 但我们会查
No, but we're gonna find out what happened,
看在这里的子弹是谁的
and where those bullets we found out here came from.
到时就会有人进监牢
When we do, somebody's gonna get locked up.
我能走了吗
- Can I go?
祝你今天愉快
- Have a fine day.
爱宝妮小姐有所隐瞒
Miss Ebony got something to hide. Yeah.
我住在这里 你懂这意思吗
I live here. Do you understand me?
你们来来去去 但我住在这里
Y'all come and go, but I live here.
-我了解 -我也是 格林小姐
- I understand. - So do I, Ms. Greene.
这儿是我的管区
This is my post.
出事那天我想跟你谈
You remember, I tried to talk to you about this the other day, when it happened.
你可能很得意 管区治安维护得这么好
- I guess you think you doing good policing up this neighborhood.
女士 我们也想做好勤务
Ma'am, we want to do a good job.
我了解你为何不喜欢警♥察♥
Now, I understand why you feel how you do about police.
但有个勤奋好人在附近遇害
But a good man died around the corner from here. I mean, a working man,
跟我一样
just like me.
还有墙上照片中那位兄弟
Me and that clean brother up on your wall.
我也当过兵 他是你丈夫
I was in the service too. Is that your husband?
我的先夫
My late husband.
我们是最早一批 在这儿买♥♥♥房♥♥的黑人家庭
You know, we were one of the first Black families to buy up on this block.
当时这里很美
It was beautiful.
信不信由你 原本是好社区
Believe it or not, it was beautiful.
格林太太
Mrs. Greene...
我们不会要你出庭作证
we're not asking you to come to court or anything like that.
只是希望你帮点小忙
We just need a little help.
对街发生的枪击案 你能提供什么线索吗
Can you tell us anything? Anything at all about the shooting that took place across the street?
任何小事都行
Any little thing will help.
住在街角的艾林太太有个孙子
Miss Ireane, up on the corner, she has a grandson.
那孩子是魔鬼
That boy's a devil.
货真价实的魔鬼
A true devil.
言尽于此
That's all I have to say.
-再问一个问题‥ -我能说的都说完了
- One more thing-- - That's all I have to say.
司提尔小姐 我不知该如何让你改观
But in that sense, Ms. Steele, I'm not sure what we could tell you that is going to change your mind.
你们带着既定观念来 也会依此行事
You folks came into town with these preconceived notions, and you're gonna act on those,
我们说什么都无济于事
no matter what we tell you.
我们会来是因为本地报社报道
We came to town because the newspaper here
市政♥府♥支付大量和解金
reported on all the cash settlements the city had paid out
赔偿警方的不当行为
to victims of police misconduct.
这一连串暴♥力♥案件‥
- A string of brutality cases--
是疑似不当行为
- Claimed misconduct.
和解不代表警方有错
Those settlements did not admit to any fault on the part of the officer.
但花公帑和解是不争的事实
But cash settlements nonetheless.
市长也邀请外部单位检验警局
And sufficiently concerning is that the mayor invited an outside assessment of the department.
同样的市长让城市失控
The same mayor who lost control of the city
格雷案引发的暴♥动♥肆虐市中心
and let the Freddie Gray riots tear through downtown.
你觉得新任市长 会对警♥察♥执法较宽容
Do you believe the new mayor will be more sympathetic to your officers?
凯瑟琳皮尤的竞选主张 也并非强力执法
It's not as though Catherine Pugh is running on law and order.
到时就知道了
We'll see.
若她用联邦协议裁决约束警局
But if she ties up this department in a federal consent decree
让我们无法有效执法
and we can't police effectively,
她就会遭遇跟现任市长 相同的政♥治♥难题
then she'll have the same political problems as Stephanie.
我问你一件事
Can I ask you something,
你不必以工会主席身份回答 当作是替我解惑
not as the union president, just for my edification?
巴尔的摩警♥察♥ 是否因为格雷案发起怠工
Are Baltimore police engaged in a work slowdown because of the Freddie Gray indictments?
暴♥力♥犯罪增加 但逮捕人数却骤减
Arrest numbers are way, way down even as violence in the city is up.
工会不为任何怠工行动背书
The union does not in any way endorse a job action.
如果你问的是 有没有员警害怕被起诉
But if you're asking if there are officers who won't risk indictment
而不去维持街头秩序 逮捕嫌犯
for trying to clear a corner, or make an arrest...
确实有这种情况
I think that's probably the case.
你是否甘冒风险逮捕嫌犯
Would you risk your freedom for trying to make an arrest
还要怕检察官控以非法逮捕
if you knew a prosecutor might come behind you with an indictment for false arrest?
只要逮捕程序正当
If the arrest is legitimate.
你谈的是合理根据
You're talking about probable cause.
司提尔小姐 法♥院♥自己也拿不定主意
Ms. Steele, the courts themselves keep changing their mind
无法明确界定何谓 合法拘留 拦查搜身或逮捕
on-- on the rules of when we can detain, or stop-and-frisk, or arrest someone.
最高法♥院♥每年 对第四修正案的解释都不同
Every year, the Supreme Court has a new version of what the Fourth Amendment says.
而这位州检署的莫斯比大员
And here comes Mosby, our State's Attorney,
不但控诉警♥察♥杀害 因不明原因死在警车上的格雷
not only charging a murder because Gray died of undetermined causes in the back of a police wagon,
还起诉当事员警 逮捕身上带刀的格雷
but charging the officers who arrested that man, who had a knife,
原因是非法逮捕
for false arrest.
提出刑事诉讼
Charging them criminally.
若有巴尔的摩警♥察♥ 因此而不想使用手铐
If any Baltimore cop doesn't want to risk using his handcuffs after seeing all that...
也情有可原吧
...can you blame him?
等他们被无罪开释
And when all the acquittals come in...
一定会的
and they will...
我们就会知道 是会再掀起一轮♥暴♥♥动♥
we'll see if we go through another round of riots...
还是新市长会捍卫城市
...or the new mayor will defend the city.
有没有可能‥
Could there ever be a moment
警♥察♥执行勤务的方式
where a police officer performed their job in such a manner
是你们认定该加以开除
that you would agree with a finding
因为滥权或使用暴♥力♥
that he or she should be fired for abusive behavior or brutality?
这在巴尔的摩有可能吗
Could that ever happen in Baltimore?
-当然可能 -过去发生过吗
- Certainly. - Has it ever happened?
我们是工会组织 司提尔小姐
We are a labor union, Ms. Steele.
职责是支持会员
We are here to support our members.
我需要保释金
I'm gonna need it for bail.
他们归还你的皮夹 里面是空的
They gave me back your wallet, and it was empty.
现金不在皮夹里 是在钱夹里
There was nothing. Most of it wasn't in the wallet, it was in the money clip. The cash was all in my clip.
他们没有给我钱夹
They didn't give me back no clip.
那些条子偷走了
Thievin' fucking cops took all of it. Shit.
艾咪 你得保我出去
Amy, you need to get me out of here.
这是看守所提供的录音
Courtesy of the City Detention Center.
这次活逮他们偷窃
We got them stealing in real time.
他们有谁
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表