剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
Easy come, easy go. Fuck it.
韦恩 等一下‥
Wait. Look, Wayne, look. Hold on a second.
我不知道你的实际作为 但大家口径一致
I don't know what you're doing out there, okay? But everybody tells me the same thing.
你抢劫 偷窃 拿别人的钱
You rob, you steal, and you're taking everybody's money.
是谁说的 你的当事人
Who told you that? What, your client told you that?
他说你没把毒品交出去
Look, he told me you didn't turn in all those drugs, okay?
现金就算了 而且不只他这么说
- Okay, man... - Look, never mind the cash. But he's not the only one.
-他们在说谎 -韦恩 别装傻了
- Uh, they're lying. - Wayne, come on, man.
你没收了数公斤毒品 而且我的当事人有前科
This was a multi-kilo seizure. And my guy had priors.
史蒂文森不是小角色
Stevenson's a big dog.
你知道这案子 为何没进联邦法♥院♥
You ever wonder why this case didn't go federal?
好好思考一下 联邦检察官不想碰你了
Yeah, think about it. The US Attorney's Office doesn't want to touch you anymore.
他们不想跟你有所关联 这是为什么
They want nothing to do with you. Why would that be?
这些呢‥
Well...
大部分我都同意
there's not a lot I disagree with here,
但这你已经知道了
but, uh, but then you knew that.
市长私下的说法是什么
What's the mayor saying privately?
支持是一回事 但拨款是另一回事
Uh, supporting it is one thing, paying for it is another.
是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
还有学校与活动中心要顾
Schools. Rec centers.
退休基金经常破产
The city pension fund is always bankrupt.
市府很穷
It's-- it's a poor city.
如果我们把警方加班费 和法♥院♥支出删减一半
How about we take half the money the cops burn up in overtime and court pay and-- and turn that back
用在犯罪防制和社区计划上呢
into anti-crime and community-based programming?
-我是站在你这边的 -我知道‥
Hey, hey, hey, I'm on your side, okay? I know, I just--
我的意思是政客总是会退缩
I'm just saying that political will always falters at the point
不把钱花在刀口上 解决真正的问题
where real money gets used to solve real problems.
你要做好心理准备
Better get ready for that.
我再问你个问题
Let me ask you another question,
请不要误会我的用意
and please don't take this the wrong way,
这份协议裁决没说的是什么
but what doesn't this consent decree say?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这份文件洋洋洒洒 描述警方的行为
Well, I mean, this is an immense document showing what the police do that is
在程序上不当 也违反宪法
wrong procedurally and unconstitutional. It cites chapter and verse,
所引述的行为和实务 情节轻微者违反公民权
patterns and practices that violate civil rights at best
重大者则是残暴对待公民
and brutalize citizens at worst.
这也代表了你和团队的努力 我必须夸奖你们
And it represents a lot of hard work on the part of you and your team. - So, credit where credit is due.
但是呢
- But?
有什么是 你们不能说却必须说的
What is it that you can't say that you need to say?
司法部不愿意 承认的真♥相♥是什么
What is the Justice Department unwilling to admit?
警方的目标是什么
What are the police trying to do?
逮捕所有人
Arrest everybody.
这我们谈过了 我懂你的意思
We spoke about this. I-- I heard you.
但原因是什么 他们的使命是什么
But why? What's the mission?
-毒品战争 -没错
The drug war. Exactly.
打仗需要士兵 也需要敌人
And in a war, you need warriors. In a war, you have enemies.
在战争中 民众受伤却无人闻问
In a war, civilians get hurt and nobody does anything.
在战争中要计算尸体数量
In a war, you count the bodies
并宣称胜利
and then you call them victories.
司法部甚或民权办公室 是否已做好准备
Is the Justice Department, or even the Office of Civil Rights, ready to declare
承认我们早已输了这场战争
that we long ago lost this war?
我们毫无建树 只是让监狱人满为患
That we've achieved nothing but full prisons,
经常对人♥民♥施暴
and routine brutality,
并让警局和城市间的 互信完全瓦解
and a complete collapse of trust between police departments and their cities?
我参与过这场战争 妮可
I fought this war, Nicole.
当时我甚至表现得很好 也不吝承认
I was even good at it, and honest when I did it.
但我加入时 战争就已注定失败
But it was lost when I got there,
我也只能节节败退 而现在上街头的警♥察♥
and I did nothing but lose in my time, and the guys who are out there right now on the street,
他们也知道必败无疑
they all know it's lost.
你们准备好承认这件事了吗
Are you people ready to say that out loud?
有任何人准备好了吗
Is anybody?
他们警告过我
They warned me about this.
警告过什么 市长
Warned you about what, Ms. Mayor?
这又多出了数百万经费
The money. This is millions more. - Hmm.
我们已经因为 警局加班费而大失血
And we're already bleeding out from all the departmental overtime.
要怎样才够
Where does it end?
我们看到的协议裁决是一样的
You read the same consent decree that I did.
没有额外预算 是不可能达成里面的要求
What they're asking for isn't going to be possible without additional budgeting.
光是升级视讯技术‥ 约翰计算过了
The cost of upgrading the video technology alone is... John's run the numbers.
我只是保守估计 但光是大家同意的项目‥
- I was conservative. But looking only at what we've agreed to here--
以整体预算而言
If you look at the overall fiscal budget,
会排挤到学校 活动中心与校外活动
this can only come from schools, rec centers, and after-school programs--
这是我最重视的区块 不能动这些
Those are my babies. It can't come from my babies.
减少加班费
Cut off the overtime pay.
现在警局有四百个职缺 警校每期也只有一班
We're 400 positions down right now, and only one academy class in the pipeline.
加班费一删 就没人要上街巡逻
You cut overtime, patrol cars go empty.
-那就砍其他支出 -市长‥
Then find somewhere else to cut. Your Honor,
今年凶杀案又将近340件
we're gonna hit 340 murders again this year.
各类犯罪都上升
Crime is up in every category,
有些员警因为格雷案 不愿上街维护治安
and I have officers who won't go out on the street to police because of the Freddie Gray case.
这就是我面对的情况
That is the reality I'm dealing with here.
我不想听警♥察♥局长哭穷
It's hard to listen to the police commissioner plead poverty
你们害市府付给格雷家属 650万和解金
when we just paid out a six-and-a-half million-dollar settlement to the Gray family.
那笔钱能买♥♥多少密录器
How many new body cameras would that money have paid for?
听着
Look,
莫斯比除了起诉过失杀人罪
Mosby's decision to go beyond the manslaughter case
还针对逮捕格雷的员警 起诉多项罪名
and charge counts relating to Gray's arrest
让数十名员警辞职抗♥议♥
has left me with dozens of officers resigning,
其他员警也不愿下车盘查
and others unwilling to get out of their cars
害怕无心触犯第四修正案 就会遭到刑事指控
for fear they'll be charged criminally if they even make an honest Fourth Amendment mistake.
现在你们又要我删减 愿意工作者的薪水
Now, you're telling me to cut pay from the guys who are working.
你的职责是 以现有资源减少犯罪
Your job is to keep crime down with the resources that are available.
现在支出这么高 犯罪率仍居高不下
And with the money we're spending, and the crime rate out of control in Baltimore,
我们不能再增加预算
it will no longer be available.
不能从我最重视的项目挪钱
No money from my babies.
设法缩减支出
Find cuts.
这些就是市政♥府♥同意的项目
So, this is what the city agrees to?
他们全部同意
In full.
你好像不以为然
You don't seem impressed.
要是他们不遵守呢
What happens if they don't do these things?
会有什么真正的后果
I mean, what really happens?
会有联邦法官监控遵守情形
A federal judge monitors compliance.
要是未达成同意的目标 或未执行改革
If they fail to make the promised goals, or the reforms don't happen,
他就能判定市政♥府♥藐视法庭
he can hold the whole city in contempt.
然后会怎样
And... then what?
会罚款处分
There can be fines,
法♥院♥会发出附加命令
and the court can issue additional orders
要求进行改革
and demand that the reforms proceed.
再然后又会怎样
And then what happens?
你想问的是
You're asking me
如果警方不想改变会怎样
what happens if the police don't want to change.
不对 我想说的是
No, I'm saying that we are the people
我们是警局猎捕杀戮的目标
the police department hunts, and kills, and captures.
而你拿来一张纸就信誓旦旦
And you are bringing me a piece of paper
以后会有新规则
that says there's gonna be new rules
来规范他们怎么猎捕杀戮
on how they can hunt us?
他们什么都不给你 却指望你维持体系运作
They're giving you spit and chewing gum, and telling you to keep the whole machine running with it.
-无所谓 -局长
- It doesn't matter. - Sir?
枪♥支♥追踪特遣队的丑闻 进入审判前我就会被开除
Watch. I'll be fired before the Gun Trace scandal goes to trial.
还留着我只是为了当代罪羔羊
They're just keeping me around just long enough to put that stink on me.
这件事上头条后
After the last bad headline,
我就得走路
I'm gone.
"简金斯执勤日志"
谁都能用结辩让陪审员睡着
Anyone can put a juror to sleep with a closing argument. Tell me about it.
但如果连法官都昏昏欲睡
But when the judge starts nodding off on you? He needs to retire.
总之我们下周再继续动议审讯
Anyway, yeah. So, we'll continue those motion hearings next week sometime.
看一下行事历
- Take a look at the calendar. - Sounds good.
艾文 可以聊聊吗
Hey, Ivan. Can I talk to you for a sec?
-等会儿楼下见 -谢了
Hey, I'll catch you downstairs in a minute. Appreciate you, man.
韦恩
- Wayne.
艾文‥
- Yeah. You know, Ivan, I...
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表