剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
then the Freddie Grays,
艾瑞克加纳 麦可布朗的悲剧
the Eric Garners, the Michael Browns are what we get.
就是我们的下场
How do you plead? Not guilty.
无论我们提出多少法♥院♥命令
And every page of whatever court order we write..I'm going to deny bail at this time.
都无法改变
...it won't fix it. Is that the last of the lockup?
我以为你没把这份工作当成一切
I thought you said you didn't make it your everything.
下一个
Next.
迪安哲布拉克
Bullock, Keandra.
隐蔽持枪
Possession of a concealed weapon.
贩卖♥♥持有毒品 袭♥警♥
Possession with intent. Assaulting a police officer.
你看到了能认出她吗
So, you even gonna know where to see her?
我有她外貌的描述
I got a general description.
她叫玛丽
- Name of Mary?
对
- Yeah.
没有姓氏 也没有地址‥
No last name. No street name. Just--
只知道一个叫玛丽的妓♥女♥ 对案情有所了解
Just a street whore named Mary who knows something about the case.
情报不多但值得调查
It ain't much, but it's worth a shake or two, right?
-尚恩‥ -我现在不方便
Hey. Hey, Sean. I can't talk right now.
薛德街左转
- Take a left on Schroeder. - All right.
那是什么
- Hey, what the fuck was that?
你看到什么了吗
- What, you saw something?
在哪里‥那条巷子里吗
Where, down the alley?
你没看错吗
You sure you saw something?
那家伙穿皮衣蹲著
A dude wearing leather, squatting down.
你说看到白色条纹的外套
Said you saw a jacket with a white stripe, right?
是啊
Yeah.
尚恩 你可能把那堆垃圾
Sean, man, I think we might have seen that pile of trash right there.
看成一个人弯腰的样子
Mistaken it for a guy all hunched over.
他走了 也可能躲起来了
Well, he's gone now. Or he's gone to ground.
我们走吧 等等再回来看
Let's roll back around and see who's here.
"律师:我们必须谈谈"
"明天十一点 联邦检察官"
"下午一点 大陪审团"
我们二十分钟后再过来
Let's swing back in 20.
我有东西要让你看
In the meantime, let me show you something. Sure.
这是我以前的管区
This was my old post, right here.
编号♥723
Seven twenty-three.
"律师:马上回电给我"
第一个管区总是让人忘不了
Nothing like your first post, right? No.
我们再去看看那条小巷
Let's try out the alley one last time.
为什么辞职
Why resign?
为什么要走到这步
Why go that far?
你只是需要放个假
If all you need is a vacation...
川普会让我们放假的
Trump's gonna give us that.
放轻松 妮可
Relax, Nic.
这不是唯一原因
This is about more than that.
我的新进训练 最后是前辈告诉我
Wait a minute. So, my orientation ends
这份工作毫无意义
with my advisor telling me we're not doing anything that matters?
你是这个意思吗
- That's what you're saying?
我没这么说
- I didn't say that.
那么你想表达什么
Then what are you saying?
我是想说‥
I'm saying...
轮到你了 倒楣鬼
It's your turn, motherfucker.
尚恩 都四点半了 放弃吧
Fuck it, Sean, it's 4:30 now. It's quitting time, ain't it?
你确定看到什么
You sure you saw something?
我看到有动静
There was movement, yeah.
我们停车时有人从小巷里逃走
I saw a guy ducking out of the alley when we pulled up.
你去另一头守着 以免他从薛德街那头出来
Tell you what, you go up and around the corner in case he makes his way out onto Schroeder. - All right.
-我来查他会不会在这里 -没问题
- I'll see if he pops out here. You got it.
警♥察♥ 站住‥
Stop! Police, stop!
尚恩
Sean!
尚恩
Sean!
尚恩
Sean!
7420通报 贝尼特和薛德街口有状况
This is 70-4-20 Unit calling a Signal 13 at Bennett and Schroeder.
有人开枪 我的搭档中弹
Shots fired. Officer down. My partner is hit!
简金斯刚升上便衣时 是你指导他的吧
You kinda mentored Wayne Jenkins when he first got to plainclothes, right? - Yeah.
我们同单位 我带他熟悉环境
We worked together. I helped break him in.
老实说 我跟韦恩也不是太熟
But, truth is, I wasn't all that close with Wayne.
那你为何干冒丢差事风险 帮他放置BB枪
So, why would you throw away your whole career to plant that BB gun for him?
我指的是安塔纳大道那起案件
I'm talking about the Anntana Avenue incident.
我小时候家境不好 但好在我有兄弟
Yeah, I didn't come from the greatest home. When I was coming up, I had brothers.
兄弟感情很好 所以才撑得过来
We were very close, and that's how we got through it.
我长大从军 军中有所谓的同袍情谊
I got out, joined the military, camaraderie again.
到警局也是一样
Got in the police department, camaraderie.
就是‥
It's just, uh...
你懂的 约翰
Eh, you know, John.
不管遇到什么事 总是有人在后面支持你
You go into these situations, and there is always this person right behind you.
他打电♥话♥求我帮忙
So, he called me. Asked me for help.
我就帮了他
I did it.
也许我赌上了一切 但我知道他也会同样帮我
And I threw away everything to do it because I thought he'd do it for me.
所以你视他为兄弟
So, you thought of him as a brother?
我把大多共事过的警♥察♥当兄弟
Well, I consider pretty much most police I ever work with as a brother.
-救护车呢 -他失血过多
Where the fuck is the ambulance? He can't wait, he's bleeding out!
别等了 把他搬到后座
Fuck the ambo. Get him in the back of a car
送去医院 不能拖了
and drive him to shock trauma. This can't wait.
-扶着他的头‥ -抬他的肩膀
Get his head. Get his head! Get his shoulders!
-还有他的脚 -所有人后退‥
- Grab his feet. - Everybody, go! Everybody, go! Everybody back.
走‥快‥
Move, move! - Go, go, go, go, go.
告诉我嫌犯长相
Anybody you see, hold 'em.
身高 体重
- Description. Height, weight. - Go, go, go!
我谁都没看到
I didn't see anyone.
-枪手‥ -我马上就冲过来
- The shooter-- - I got here so fast, man, I...
还能看到他身上的子弹烟雾
I could see the gun smoke above him where he was laying.
我谁都没看到
I didn't see anybody.
但你听到枪声
- But you heard the shots. - Yeah, I heard three,
三或四声 但有可能是回音
maybe four shots. One of them might have been an echo.
他大喊"警♥察♥ 站住"
He shouted, "Stop, police." Then the shots.
然后就枪声大作
His leg was still moving when I got here, man.
我赶到时他的腿还在动
I was just coming from the corner.
我人在那个街角 过来只花了三 四秒
I was here within three to four seconds.
当时枪在哪里
Where was the gun?
压他的右肩下面
Under his right shoulder.
无线电也是
Radio too. When-- when backup got here
支援到后我们把他翻过来 他左手仍握著无线电
and we rolled him, he was still holding
没人‥
his radio in his left hand.
他右手拿枪与嫌犯格斗 但左手仍紧握无线电
He's fighting a suspect for a gun in his right hand, but doesn't drop the fucking radio
也不丢无线电打他
- in his left hand? - Or hit the guy with it?
我是韩斯
Hines.
他在旁边
Yeah, he's here with me.
我是怀斯
Wise here.
天啊 刚才的事吗
Jesus. Just now?
谢谢
Thank you.
尚恩苏特受到枪击
Sean Suiter's been shot.
送到创伤医院
He's in shock trauma.
情况不妙 头部中弹
It doesn't look good. Head wound.
他排定明天十一点 要在大陪审团面前作证
We were gonna grand jury him tomorrow. He's supposed to report at 11:00.
没有理由要暗♥杀♥他
No reason to assassinate him.
有半数都认罪了
Half these guys are pleading,
不认罪的也都被拖下水
and the ones who aren't are cooked by the ones who are.
苏特的证词对案件并不重要
Suiter's testimony was in no way critical.
我们已告知他不是目标
He was told he wasn't a target.
拉衍准备揭露苏特 在暴♥力♥犯罪影响部时曾拿钱
Rayam's gonna...name him as taking money back in VCID.
是没错 但这难道足以‥
Yeah, but is that enough for him to--
是的
Yeah.
对一个警♥察♥来说够了
For a cop, yeah.
"针对尚恩苏特刑♥警♥之死 出现一份独♥立♥调查"
"认为苏特是自杀身亡 刻意假装成殉职"
"有些人对此存疑 官定死因仍为他杀"
危及人♥民♥不受监禁的权利
And also, the right to be free
因为执法人员刻意 未向检察官揭露证据
from incarceration due to a law enforcement officer's willful failure to disclose exculpatory evidence to a prosecutor.
你是否承认新的起诉书 第一到六项罪名
How do you wish to plead to counts one through six of the superseding indictment?
我认罪 庭上
Guilty, ma'am.
你是否承认事实陈述正确
Do you agree, sir, that the statement of facts is correct?
我承认 庭上 除了‥
I do, Your Honor, except, there is, uh--
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表