剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
我可以借你‥
Come on. I'll spot ya, I'll spot ya. Come on.
这对他来说是家常便饭
It was nothing to him. Later.
那笔钱对我很重要 是我赚的辛苦钱
That money meant something to me. I earned it.
我们夫妻手头没有闲钱
My wife and me, we got no cushion, for real.
支票一兑现
When I cash my paycheck,
全都得拿去缴房♥贷
every penny goes to my mortgage,
买♥♥食物 还有孩子的花费
groceries, stuff for my kids.
这让我大受打击 银行就要收回我的车了
This set me back. Bank's about to repo my car.
就算我现在找到工作 要怎么去上班
If I do get a job now, how am I supposed to get to work?
住在这里的人都很清楚
Everyone who lives here knows what time it is.
警♥察♥把我们当成罪犯
Police treating all of us like criminals,
像我和我家人这样的人
people like me, my family.
拉衍刑♥警♥ 你的伙伴刚多说
Detective Rayam, your partner, Gondo,
你加入特遣队后一切就‥ 套用他的说辞
says that when you joined GTTF, things, in his words,
"开始走下坡"
"Began to go downhill."
刚多一开始就参与了
Yo, Gondo was in the mix from the start.
跟鲽鱼培养关系的又不是我
All right? It wasn't me who cultivated a relationship with Brill.
-你是指安东尼欧薛普夏 -就是他没错
- You mean Antonio Shropshire. - Right.
他们从小就认识
That goes back to when they were kids,
那种交情我可差远了
long before Gondo knew me.
说真的 我们俩都不是 特遣队的主管
And honestly, neither one of us supervised the squad.
我们只是上行下效
We just followed the leader.
主管是指简金斯
You're talking about Wayne Jenkins?
还有他之前的艾勒斯
And Allers before him too, shit.
对了‥
Oh, fuck. You know...
还有一件事
...there-- there was this, um...
2014年有一起抢案
one robbery back in, uh, 2014.
艾勒斯收到线人的消息
Allers got the tip from a CI he'd been working with.
应该是在西埃蒙戴尔吧
Out in West Edmondale?
就是这里 5454号♥
That's it. 5454.
大门有白色铁条
One with the white bars on the door.
艾勒斯巡佐那次带了儿子
Sergeant Allers brought his son with us on that one.
那天是带子女上班日吧
I reckon it was a "Bring Your Kid to Work Day."
-夫妻档 -对
- Husband and wife team. - Yes, sir.
乔治与尤兰达佩姬威廉斯
George Williams and Yolanda Paige-Williams.
吉钱 这可能是条大鱼
G, this shit could be big, man.
是啊 我看过他的照片
Yeah, seen his photo.
大得不得了
Bigger than a motherfucker.
要叫郡警局的人来吗
Are we gonna call the county boys in on this?
先看情况再说
After we see what we got.
你们准备好了吗
Come on, y'all ready to do this?
-准备好了 -走吧
Let's go. - You ready?
清醒点 小子
Wake your ass us up, motherfucker. Let's get going.
儿子 你留在那里就好
All right, son, you fall back right here.
我们是警♥察♥‥
Police! What do you want? Police!
后退 混账东西
Stand back. Get down! Stand back, motherfucker.
那房♥子里有宝
That house was hot.
被我们一扫而空
We cleaned the fuck up. Boy, shit.
别耍我
Hey, don't play with me.
七 八 九 十
Seventy, 80, 90, 100. Look at this shit, baby.
你们看 光这样就有十万
That's a hundred grand right there.
他们卧房♥里有41万6千美元
There was 416,000 dollars in that bedroom.
-五 六 七 -郡警局的人到了之后
Forty, 50, 60, 70... When the county police showed up,
共找到35万美元
- they found 350.
你能相信吗
- You believe this shit?
别开玩笑了
Shit, stop playing with me.
沃德刑♥警♥ 韦恩简金斯 从艾勒斯巡佐手上接手特遣队后
Detective Ward, when Wayne Jenkins took over the supervision of the GTTF from Sergeant Allers...
最大的改变是什么
what was the biggest change?
我是艾勒斯走后才进特遣队
Well, I came after Allers, but from what I heard,
就我所知 他也会偷窃
it wasn't like he didn't know how to steal.
但简金斯完全是不同等级
It's just, Jenks, man, he...he was something else.
说说怎么不同
Tell us.
要记得 当时队里都是新人
Well, you gotta remember, it was like a new squad.
我 泰勒 汉椎克 和简金斯都是新成员
Me, Taylor, Hendrix, and Jenkins had just come on.
后来简金斯又找了个新人
And later on, Jenkins added this new kid,
叫凯斯波利
Kost-o-please.
詹姆斯凯斯波利
- James Kostoplis.
我们都叫他"凯子"
- K-Stop.
对 他们家是移♥民♥
Yeah, his people were from one of them countries over there. Um...
是简金斯在东北区 当巡逻队巡佐时认识的
But Jenkins knew him from when he was a patrol sergeant in the Northeast.
凯子当时在他队上
K-Stop was in his squad over there.
"我赚大钱 开大车"
"大家都认识我‥"
那孩子很喜欢简金斯
This kid adored Jenkins.
几乎到仰慕的地步
I mean, he really looked up to him.
"好像有个人一直在跟踪我"
简金斯上任时 告诉我们这些新人
And also when he came, Jenkins told us new guys
刚多和拉衍因为贩毒 受到联邦调查
that Gondo and Rayam were under federal investigation for selling drugs.
当时刚多和拉衍看起来担心吗
Were Gondo and Rayam-- Did they seem concerned?
不像是担心的样子
Not really.
简金斯上任后 大家都期待可以拿钱
I mean, when Jenks came in, everybody was excited about the money.
老实说并未细想其他事
To be honest with you, nobody really thought too hard on anything else.
什么钱
The money?
加班费
The overtime pay.
有了简金斯 就像得到许可 可以榨干那笔预算
With Jenkins, it was like we had permission to rob that fund.
把水龙头开到最大
The faucet was on, full force.
我不像你 并不认识简金斯
I don't know Jenkins. Not like you.
我告诉你状况
All right, let me tell you how this boy be.
他每天都迟到
He'll come in late every day.
我们可能十点 十一点才上班
So we don't come in till 10:00 or 11:00.
看他心情如何 我们或许会在正常时间出动
And depending on how he feel, we might roll out on regular time.
他做事就是这样
That's how he gets down, man.
我们得到许可
We got that green light.
上司告诉简金斯
Some supervisor told Jenks
加班费预算对我们大开
the overtime budget is wide open.
想工作多久就做多久
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - "Work as much as you want."
不错喔
Bet.
这没什么 你会喜欢简金斯的
Ain't no thing, man. You gonna like him, you gonna like Jenks.
事实上
Matter of fact...
昨晚简金斯要我们报六小时加班
last night, Jenkins tells us to put in slips for six OT hours.
而我们连正常班都没做满
We ain't even work a full shift.
还能爽领加班费
We bang-- We like this. Banging that OT, G.
-太棒了 -你懂吗
Hey. Yeah, hit me with that. - You know what I'm saying?
-他很罩 -我喜欢
He cool. I'm with that.
他人很疯 但没问题
- Yeah. - Crazy, but he cool.
"巴尔的摩市警局调查案"
摘要写得很精彩
The summary reads like butter.
都完成了
Got it all done.
罗林斯布雷克市长要求调查 她会在下台前收到报告
Mayor Rawlings-Blake asked for it. And she'll get her copy just in time for her to make her exit.
"巴尔的摩警局习惯从事"
"The Baltimore Police Department engages in a practice
"不符宪法的拦查 搜索与逮捕行为"
or pattern of making unconstitutional stops, searches, and arrests."
"针对非裔美国人的 上述行为比例严重失衡"
Here we go. "Disparities in the rates of stops, searches, and arrests of African Americans,"
"原因是警局内系统性的缺失"
and, "Driven by systemic deficiencies of BPD policies,
"包括政策 训练 监督和问责结构"
training, supervision, and accountability structures."
-这太劲爆了 -希望如此
This is incendiary shit. I would hope so.
但这不是指令 还得推动协议裁决的签署
But it's not a directive. We still have to get the consent decree signed.
皮尤一上任我们就得催促她
Right. - So we drop that on Pugh as soon as she puts on the crown.
我们现在箭在弦上
We're moving pretty fast now.
我们要在一月新政♥府♥上任前 让协议裁决完成签署
We gotta get the consent decree out there before the new administration comes in, in January.
未来希拉里的司法部长 应该会比较支持警方改革
Hilary's AG, whoever that is, should be a little bit sympathetic to police reform.
假设她会当选
Assuming...
你那位局长朋友 对这份报告会作何感想
How is your friend, the police commissioner, gonna like this?
-你看过这个吗 -看的够多了
Have you read this? I read enough.
我们只是尽忠职守 难道要我们不维持治安
We're doing our jobs. What do people want, for us to stop policing?
是希望以较好的方式做 别造成附带伤害
They want us to do it in a better way, without the collateral damage.
不用激烈手段要如何制裁暴♥力♥
But how? How do you keep control of this much violence without being aggressive?
这种图更是打击大伙士气
Doesn't help that shit like this gets everyone all ginned up.
"警♥察♥吓坏了游荡者"
这张图全市满天飞
These popped up all over the city.
"游荡者"还拼错了
- Idiots misspelled "loiterers."
但是重点明确
- Does make a point.
还有其他事吗
Is that all?
吉钱 怎样
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表