剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
不是有人常说嘛 "只用嘴就不算出轨"
You know what they say, "If it's eatin', it ain't cheating."
他不算是忠实好男人
- He wasn't a family man exactly.
-应该说他‥ -快
- Oh, fuck! More like... Fuck. Come on.
-就是个男人 -爽‥
- ...just a man. Mother--
凯斯波利警员后来怎么了
What happened with Officer Kostoplis?
凯子
K-Stop.
简金斯一直教育那小子
Um, Jenkins was grooming that boy,
但事情发展跟他想的不一样
but it didn't go the way he planned.
"韦恩简金斯执勤日志"
今晚很安静
Quiet tonight.
"监视 镇♥压♥犯罪"
天气冷 没人想出门
This cold keeps the natives indoors.
是啊 这种日子很难赚钱
Yeah, tough to make money on a night like this.
停这里
All right. This is good.
熄火
Cut the engine.
凯子
Hey, K-Stop.
把手♥机♥留在车上
Just go on and leave your phone in the van, all right?
别担心 丹尼不会侵犯你
Don't worry, Danny's not gonna make out with you, man.
这里就可以了
This is good.
什么事
What's up?
你最近表现很好 凯子
You've been doing a hell of a job, K-Stop.
-谢谢 -没事儿
- Thank you. - Yeah, man.
我们只是想要问你一些 假设性的问题
I just... I guess, we wanna... Yeah, we wanna run a little-- little hypothetical by you.
就像是 "如果怎样 你会怎样"
You know, like, a "What if?" Right?
好
Okay. Yeah.
假设在进行调查
Say we're on an investigation,
跟踪一个大毒贩 一个衣冠禽兽
following a big-time drug dealer. A real fucking monster, right?
我们听说他藏钱处 也确实找到了那笔钱
We... Yeah, we get wind on where he's keeping his cash. And then we actually come upon that cash.
就摊在我们面前 于是我们就‥
It's right there in front of us, and we just...
把钱收下了
you know, we take it.
你对此有什么看法
What would you think about that?
我觉得这是糟糕的想法
I think that's a terrible fucking idea.
别着警徽的人不能做这种事
Can't have a badge on your chest, do things like that. We don't do that shit.
万万不可
We don't.
兄弟 你完全答对了
Hey, man. - Exactly the answer we're looking for. - There you go. Come on.
很好 凯子 我喜欢
Good shit, K-Stop. I like it.
好吧
Great.
去吃饭吧 我想去马修餐厅
Let's get something to eat. I wanna go to Matthew's.
你老是去这间
You always wanna go there, man.
因为好吃啊
Yeah, 'cause it's fucking good.
过了没多久
It wasn't too long after that,
简金斯就把凯子调到其他单位
Wayne Jenkins transferred K-Stop to a new squad.
简金斯忘了 还是有正直的警♥察♥
Jenkins forgot there was still straight police on the job.
那就是凯子
K-Stop.
这些是与会者
These are the attendees?
我收到的电邮是这么写
According to the email we received.
安卓戴维斯‥我认得 是第四巡回法♥院♥的法官
Andre Davis. I know this name, from the Fourth Circuit.
从科林顿总统时期 就是联邦上诉法♥院♥的法官
He's been a federal appeals court judge going back to the Clinton years.
听说皮尤要任命他为法制局长
Yeah, I hear that Pugh's gonna make him city solicitor.
我认为他会站在我们这边
Now, my impression is that he'll be on our side.
警♥察♥局长大致上也会是盟友
And the police commissioner, he's gonna be an ally too, for the most part.
但我们必须留意 提莎艾德华和吉姆史密斯
But the two that we have to look out for are Tisha Edwards and Jim Smith.
他们都对皮尤市长有影响力
They both have Mayor Pugh's ear.
赶快过去吧
- We better get over there.
好 我准备好了
- All right. I'm ready.
你们肯定能理解 上任第一个月我忙得不可开交
I'm sure you'll understand with all the hustle and bustle in my first month in office,
我还得恶补这份"闲"议裁决
I have to study up on this cassette decree.
当然 我已经读过了 但我还想跟同事讨论细节
I've read it, of course, but I wanna confer with my people about the details.
我们能了解 谢谢你对这件事的重视
We do understand, and we appreciate your attention to this.
但有鉴于总统大选的结果
But in light of the outcome of the presidential election,
以及川普即将任命 杰夫塞申斯担任司法部长‥
and Trump's impending installation of Jeff Sessions as attorney general--
简单来说 塞申斯不会支持 任何协议裁决
Simply put, Sessions is not going to support any consent decree anywhere.
我们必须在川普 一月二十日就任前通过
We need to get this done before Trump is inaugurated on January 20th.
我同意
- I agree.
因为大选始料未及的结果
Due to the unforeseen circumstances of the national election,
-我们的时间很宝贵 -这种事情急不得
time is of the essence. This is not something to rush.
当然急不得 但是‥
Of course not, but
我的团队 杰森和甘妮莎
with my team, Jason and Ganesha,
我可以完成协议裁决的细节
I can iron out the finer points of the decree with
而且有妮可 瓦妮塔 与司法部的协助
Nicole, Vanita Gupta, and the DOJ.
我们也有些顾虑 但我必须表明立场 市长
We do have concerns. But let me be clear, Madam Mayor,
我支持协议裁决 这不是万灵丹
I support this initiative. It's not a cure-all,
然而是改革的利器
but it is a tool for reform.
皮尤市长 能打个岔吗
- Mayor Pugh, may I jump in?
请说
- Please.
我查过其他城市 采取协议裁决的成本
I've looked at what this has cost in other cities.
你会需要雇用监控团队 购买♥♥新设备 新科技
You're gonna have to hire monitoring teams. You're gonna have to purchase new equipment, new technologies,
并为所有巡逻员警购置密录器
body cameras for all officers on the street.
你知道花费多大吗
Are you aware of the expenditure on those items?
这些经费不会凭空产生 必须从别的地方挪用
The money has to come from somewhere, or rather, it will be taken from somewhere else.
我支持警方改革
I'm all for police reform.
但不能牺牲社会福利
But not at the expense of social programs.
我特别担心协议裁决
I'm especially concerned that this decree
会吸走应该花在 年轻黑人男性身上的经费
could siphon off funds earmarked for young Black boys
他们在这里长♥期♥受到边缘化
who've been historically marginalized here.
没错 可不能忘了我的儿子
That's right. We can't forget about my babies.
这并不是非此即彼的提案
No one's suggesting this is an either-or proposition.
协议裁决的宗旨是保护所有市民 包括你提到的年轻男性
The consent decree is designed to protect citizens, including those young men you're talking about.
但我们不能忽略开销
But we can't ignore the expense of it.
而且老实说
And, frankly,
一份报告无法解决 警局领导无方的问题
a report is not gonna be a cure for bad leadership within the department,
当然我不是在说你 戴维斯局长
present company excepted, Chief Davis.
这十年换了多少警♥察♥局长
I mean, how many police commissioners have we had in the last ten years?
三 四个
Three, four?
管理问题不能靠花钱解决
You can't keep throwing money at a management problem.
这些钱应该花在促进 巴尔的摩的商业和开♥发♥
These are dollars that will be better spent enticing business interest and development in Baltimore.
总要有些作为
We have to do something.
我无法昧著良心建议市长
Well, I would not in good conscience recommend to our mayor
为了协议裁决增加警方的预算
that we increase the police budget to accommodate this decree.
戴维斯局长 我认为 你要以现有预算做规划
In my opinion, Chief Davis, you're gonna have to find the money within your existing budget.
亦即先大幅删减警局的支出
And that means making significant cuts to the department
再决定是否实施裁决案
in advance of the decree being implemented.
手上证据够吗
I wanna know if we're ready.
我们永远可以 搜集更多证据巩固案件
Well, we can always get more evidence to shore up our case.
我是很想看涉入层级有多高
I'd really like to see how far up the chain this goes.
要争取时效 我很担心消息会走漏
We're fighting time here. I'm worried about leaks.
警方高层都不知道这调查
None of the brass know about us.
就连警♥察♥局长也蒙在鼓里
We've even managed to keep the commissioner out of the loop.
我们的证据够多
Look, the fact is, we have enough.
我们录到目标讨论从事抢劫
We have taped conversations where the subjects discuss robberies they committed
非法扣留现金和毒品
resulting in the illegal seizure of cash and drugs.
还有囚犯在监狱通话中说 他们的钱和毒品被这些人抢走
We've recorded jail calls where the inmates talk about being robbed of drugs and money by those same subjects.
这足以用共谋勒索起诉他们了
That's enough for a racketeering conspiracy.
-受害人会上法♥院♥作证吗 -不会所有人都愿意
Will the victims testify in court? Not all of them, no.
有些人不信任我们
Some of them don't trust us,
有些人觉得就算对象是警♥察♥ 告密就是告密
and, to some, snitching on a cop is still snitching.
但我很确定某些人会愿意站出来
But we've got a couple of people that I'm pretty certain will stand up.
电汇诈骗罪呢
- What about wire fraud?
十拿九稳
- Rock solid.
我们录到多次讨论 诈领大量加班费的通话
We have multiple conversations on the wire with massive overtime theft being discussed.
我用权限调到出勤纪录 不只是别人帮他们打卡而已
I've used my departmental access to pull their time cards. It wasn't just others clocking in for 'em.
泰勒人在多米尼加 还有办法加班
Uh, Taylor was pulling OT when he was in the Dominican Republic.
简金斯和家人去海滩度假 也在报加班领钱
Jenkins was collecting overtime when he was on-- on vacation with his family in Myrtle Beach.
该行动了
It's time to go.
我们负责起诉
We're on the indictments.
二位安排逮捕 有消息就通知我们
Uh, you handle the logistics of the arrests and keep us apprised,
我们会在最后一刻通知警♥察♥局长
and we'll tell the police commissioner at the last moment.
至于记者会 联邦检察官会想要露面
As for the dog and pony, the US Attorney will wanna be at the podium.
罗森斯坦
Rosenstein?
他准备在川普政♥府♥升任要职
Yeah, he's getting bumped up in the Trump administration,
就当作给他的送别礼物
and this will be a nice send-off for him.
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表