剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
Saw his gun over here somewhere. It's in that garbage right there, right under the-- that jacked-up Malibu
-在这儿‥找到了 -我就知道 骗不了人
in that garbage right there. There ain't no-- Yeah, buddy. - Hey, man, we know it's yours. - Ain't no use in lying. - Yes, sir.
今晚要庆祝了
Yeah, we eatin' tonight. We eatin'.
-去吃大餐 -做得好 小子
Good shit, youngster. Have a seat. On the curb.
-我带枪是为了自卫 -这位先生‥
I carry that for protection, man, that's it. Sir, sir, sir,
你有生命危险吗
is your life in danger?
如果你有生命危险 告诉我是什么
I'm serious, if your life is in danger, just tell me how.
我很乐意帮你查
Tell me how-- I'm happy to look into it.
如果有人想伤你或杀你 我很乐意去揪出来
If someone's trying to hurt you, kill you, I'll find-- I'll find out who they are.
如此一来街头又能少一把枪
All right, tell me, I'll get another gun off the street.
你为何会有生命危险
What's going on, sir? How is your life in danger? This is 73-45.
所有人都有生命危险 这里是巴尔的摩啊
Can we get a wagon--Man, everyone's life in danger, man. It's Baltimore.
这个回答好 我喜欢
You know what? That's a good fucking answer,
我欣赏你 兄弟‥
I like that. I-- You know what, I like you, man. I like you.
我可以跟人说我被逮捕 请他们去筹保释金
Yo, can I tell someone I'm being locked up, man? Maybe get this bail going?
可以 你的手♥机♥呢
Yeah, man, you're good. Where's your phone at?
前面右边口袋
Front right.
真是的 被你们追着跑‥
Running from y'all.
-快速拨号♥的第四个 -有话就说‥等我来拨
Shit, man. Hit four on my speed dial. Yeah, say what you wanna say. Hang on, let me get this on.
好 电♥话♥通了
All right, you're good, you're on.
-干嘛 -警♥察♥栽赃说我带枪
Hey, what's up? - Yo, they found a joint in the alley
你鬼扯什么 你为什么要这样
- and put that bitch on me, yo. - Come on, man! What the fuck are you--Why the fuck would you do that?
说真的 你干嘛这样
Honestly, man, why would you do that?
我们对你不好吗 我们又不是坏警♥察♥
Have we been cruddy with you? We ain't cruddy police.
你说那种话做什么
Why would you do that?
我们都看到你用右手把枪丢掉
We all just saw you throw that gun with your own right hand. We all just saw it.
我们不会乱栽赃 我们不是那种警♥察♥
We don't get down like that. Ain't the kind of police work we do.
我来告诉你
Can I explain something to you?
要是有警♥察♥拿枪栽赃给某人
If somebody puts a gun on somebody, and that gun ain't theirs,
那个警♥察♥会倒楣 会被起诉的
then that cop, he gets rolled on, he gets charged.
你刚才在电♥话♥上说的 很不尊重人
What you just said on that telephone, that was very disrespectful.
我手下的刑♥警♥ 都是按照规矩做事
These men right here, these men, my detectives, we do things by the book.
你的车来了 兄弟
Shit. Look, your ride's here, buddy.
起来吧
Get your fat ass up.
该死的
Yo, help me with this. Fuck, man. Dang. Shit, man.
我真是受够了 竟敢说我脏
Fucking sick of this bullshit. Calling my ass dirty.
站上去 小心头
Step up, watch your head.
韦恩
Wayne.
-韦恩 听我说 -我拒绝
Wayne, listen to me. The answer is no. All right?
门儿都没有‥
Fuck, fucking no. No.
-韦恩 -干嘛
Wayne-- - What?
-所有人都认罪了 -才没有‥别说这种话
Everyone is talking. - Not every-- not everyone is--
我的手下不可能告密 不准你这么说
Don't say that. My guys ain't fucking talking. - So, don't say that.
所有人都招了
- Everyone.
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
叫他们去死
You know something, fuck everyone.
我要上证人席 告诉大家我的说法
All right, well, then I'm going on the stand, and I'm gonna tell my story,
我的说法才可采信 怎么样
and my story is gonna hold. How about that?
我不是黑警
I'm not a dirty cop.
简金斯仍希望你们保持沉默
So, Jenkins is still trying to hold you guys to staying silent, huh?
他说我们开保险箱的影片 就足以让案件不成立
He says that video he taped of us opening the safe is enough to knock your case down.
他说只要我们都闭嘴 联调局就苦无证据
He was saying that if we all just clam up, then you feds can't prove nothing otherwise.
巡佐已经没救了
Sergeant has lost it, man.
我一直很想逃离韦恩简金斯
I've been trying to get away from Wayne Jenkins for a while now.
起初是为了钱 我们确实偷了钱
I mean, at first, it was just about the money, taking the money. We did that.
我们经常偷钱
We took money all the time.
整个部门都是这样
That shit happens all over the fucking department.
但是偷毒品
Drugs? No.
那就不一样了
No, no, no. Nah, that's different.
毒品非常难处理
The drugs was like a pain in the ass.
我们常到琼斯瀑布
A lot of times, we would just get up on the Jones Falls
把毒品和古♥柯♥碱丢到高速公路
and toss the dope and coke out on the expressway.
只想摆脱这些东西
Just...Just be done with it.
这比开车到总部 排队填表上呈证据轻松多了
It's easier than driving down to headquarters to stand in line and fill out paperwork at ECU.
但简金斯巡佐不一样‥
Not Sergeant Jenkins, though. Not Sergeant Jenkins.
韦恩不会这么做
Not Wayne, though. No.
韦恩简金斯不一样
Not Wayne Jenkins.
天啊
Oh, shit. Oh.
这家伙有一次‥
One time, this motherfucker...
问我有没有亲戚能帮他贩毒
This man asked me if I had any relatives that would sell drugs if they got their hands on them.
我知道我们在街头干过坏事 但那可是我的家人
Like, I understand we in the streets doing this shit. My-- my man, like, that's my fucking family.
人要多冷血才会问这种问题
What type of cold motherfucker gonna do that?
我有次听到他跟某人讲电♥话♥
I heard him on the phone once talking to somebody,
就跟在街头听到的一样
and it was like anything you hear on the street.
纯粹是毒品交易
Just another drug transaction.
韦恩走到了那一步
Wayne went there, man.
他沉沦了
He was that dude.
有次我进办公室
One time, I come in the office,
看到巡佐在热封药粉袋
the Sergeant was in there, heat-sealing a bag of vials.
他一定是在分装古♥柯♥碱
I'm talking, this man was re-sealing cocaine.
还有什么可能吗
Why else would you be doing that?
他是把毒品卖♥♥回给毒贩吗
Was he selling the stuff back to dealers?
像是薛普夏
To Shropshire?
我觉得他不会 否则鲽鱼会告诉我
No, I-- I-- I doubt that. I'd have heard it from Brill.
但是有一个人‥
There was this one guy, though.
他经常出现 和简金斯一起狂欢
He was always showing up places, always partying with Jenkins.
他复♥制♥得出任何车辆的钥匙
I mean, this dude could literally get keys cut in any car,
能弄到追踪器
or a GPS tracker.
那些猎捕用的工具
Stuff to, um, bounty hunt, you know?
他是韦恩在郡里的朋友
Friend of Wayne's from out in the county.
一个贼头贼脑的白佬
Some shady-ass white dude.
他是保释人 叫唐纳什么的
Bail bondsman. Donald something.
警♥察♥执行搜索令 双手举高 向我走过来
Police, search warrant! Get your hands in the air and step toward me.
给我手举高
Hands in the air right now.
动作快
Let's go, move!
"简金斯执勤日志"
我没有命令他
Look, I didn't order him in any way.
"州政♥府♥证人"
他大可拒绝
He was completely free to refuse.
简金斯巡佐 你宣称‥
And, Sergeant Jenkins, your claim is that,
拦下史蒂文森先生的车
in undertaking this car stop involving Mr. Stevenson here,
只是想跟他交谈 对吗
you only wanted to speak with him. Correct?
是的
Yes, sir.
你接近车辆时做了什么
So, what did you do when you approached the vehicle, Sergeant?
我们遵守合理根据的规定
We followed the rules of probable cause, that's what we did.
这样做是因为我们希望 案件能在法♥院♥成立
And we do that because we want our case to hold up in court.
我已经学到教训了 法官
See, I've-- I've learned from my past mistakes, Your Honor.
我们知道一开始 没有根据能拘留嫌犯
Now, look, we-- we knew initially we had no cause to detain the suspect.
也没有合理根据请他下车
We had no cause to ask him to exit his vehicle.
于是我们只是跟他交谈 随便他是否愿意配合
So, we-- we, you know, we talked to him. Purely on a voluntary basis.
当时另三名员警在哪里
So, where were the other three officers?
分别守在他的车辆四周
They were-- they were positioned on all sides of the vehicle.
-你们包围了车辆 -是的
You surrounded the vehicle? Yes, sir.
那可是拦车盘查 情况很可能瞬间恶化
Look, it's a car stop. You know, it's... They can go bad. If they go bad, they go bad quick,
我们必须随时保有战略优势
so we need to maintain tactical advantage at all times,
单纯是预防措施 这份工作就是这样
purely as a precaution. It's just... That's what we do.
-我可以上前吗 庭上 -可以
May I approach, Your Honor? Please.
-庭上听到他说的吗 -我听到了 贝兹先生
Did you hear what he said, Your Honor? I did indeed, Mr. Bates.
员警包围车辆就很明显了
Officers surrounding a car. That's pretty compelling.
老实说这就构成非法拘留
In fact, I don't see what I can do here other than consider detention without cause.
谢谢庭上
Thank you, Your Honor.
-还算圆♥满♥ -谢谢你
All right. Hey, man, good luck. Thank you. All right.
再联络哦
I'll catch you later.
艾文贝兹‥
Ivan Bates, Ivan Bates.
又被你打败了
Beat me again, huh?
你说你们包围车辆时就输了
Well, you know, you lost when you said your guys surrounded the car.
那就是非法拘留
- That amounts to an unlawful detention.
该死 我查获的毒品怎么说
- Shit. What about the kilos I seized, huh?
你不会良心不安
That doesn't bother you?
不会 去了解毒树果实理论
Nah, man. Fruits of a poisonous tree.
你知道吗
Know something, man?
反正是轻松得手的案件 算了
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表