剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
You get in on something?
继续加油
Well, stay on it.
你被压制在地时 警♥察♥如何对付你
What did they do to you when you were on the ground?
就恣意妄为啊
Whatever they wanted.
全身乱揍 还打我的脸
Beat me all over. Stoned me in my face, too.
你那晚在拘留所过夜
You spent the night in detention?
好险我那天没班
Lucky I wasn't on the schedule that day.
否则连工作都丢了
I would've lost my job.
缝了十二针 一定会留疤
I got 12 of these, gonna leave a scar.
我会不会追不到女生
You think it's gonna ruin me for the girls?
我觉得你没问题的
I'm guessing you'll be all right.
翻阅偷窃与抢劫没入财产纪录
Looking at this list of robberies and thefts of confiscated funds,
都没有约翰克鲁尔的名字
I didn't see Detective John Clewell's name anywhere on it.
-是喔 -特遣队其他成员都有
- Clewell. Out of all the officers in the GTTF,
-只有他是‥ -模范生
- he's the only one. - Choir boy?
他很清廉
No, that fool was straight.
不知道他怎么会进我们单位
I don't even know how the fuck he got in the unit, to be honest.
八成是艾勒斯把他从南区调来
Probably Allers brought him from Southern, or some shit.
确认一下 你说的是 你们的上司艾勒斯巡佐
Just to confirm, this is Sergeant Allers, supervisor,
现在任职缉毒署特遣队
now with the DEA Task Force?
这上面写的M G和A
That right there is M. That's G, and that's A.
分别代表我 刚多和艾勒斯
It's me, Gondo, and Allers.
艾勒斯也一起偷钱
Allers also stole money with you?
是的 他也有份
Yes, ma'am. He did.
我懂了
Oh, shit. So...
你以为艾勒斯是巡佐 就不会同流合污
So you think because Allers was a sergeant, he was immune?
巡佐和巡官得做行政工作
Sergeants and lieutenants got to do admin work, and guess what?
他们可没有加班费可报
They don't make overtime on them office hours.
我们捞的他们肯定要分一杯羹
So they're hungrier for their share of whatever cash we pull.
这都不是简金斯发明的
Jenkins didn't invent anything.
而是长久以来的做法
This shit been goin' on for a long while.
拉衍警员 请你解释另一件事
Um, Officer Rayam, can you clear something else up for us?
很乐意
Happy to help.
看了你在便衣单位时 督察室所有关于你的档案
We were going back through your IAD files contemporaneous to your, uh, time working plainclothes.
一定花了你不少时间
That must have taken a while.
你记不记得欺瞒调查人员
Do you recall lying to investigators
2009年 你没通过测谎
and failing a polygraph relative to a 2009 incident
那个案件中 有一万一千美元失窃
where 11,000 dollars was stolen?
记得 是我♥干♥的
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
我打算要说 只是还没讲到
It's on my list. I just haven't gotten to it yet.
我在巴克利社区拦下一辆车
That was a car stop off of Barclay.
什么状况
Sup, blood? What we got?
安全带没系
Seatbelt violation.
这可不行哦
Oh, wow. Well, we can't have that, right?
安全带是救命神器
Those motherfuckers save lives.
这位先生请下车
Hey, sir, step out the car.
-钥匙给我‥少废话 -为什么
Give me them keys. Why? - Give him your fucking keys.
坐下
Come here. Sit down.
看我这里
The fuck? Uh, hey, hey, eyes up here.
这里有多少
How much you got in here?
一万一千美元
Eleven thousand. Wow.
那是我二胎房♥贷的钱
That's the equity from when I refinanced my house.
二胎房♥贷的钱是吧
Yeah, the equity he got when he was refinancing his house, right?
真好笑 是才有鬼
That's funny. Equity, my ass.
我们要当作证物没收
All right? We're gonna go ahead and submit that down to Evidence Control,
你想拿回这笔钱‥ 看着我 王八蛋
and the only way you get your little "equity" back, look at me, motherfucker,
就要出示银行文件 懂了吧
is if you show up with the bank paperwork. You hear me?
让我看看 厉害了
Let me see that. Oh, yeah.
你能贷这么多钱
That's a lot of refinancing you doing, huh?
房♥贷个屁
"Equity," motherfucker.
这年头什么理由都编得出来
They say anything these motherfucking days.
之后呢
So then what happened?
席维斯拿走了包包 后来我和他把钱平分了
Sly took the bag. Me and him split it up later.
所以你们确实偷了钱
So you did take the money?
全偷走了
- All of it.
然后你说了谎
- And you lied about it?
我当然要说谎
Damn right, I lied about it.
这种事我已经做了很久
Look, I've been doing this a long time, all right?
督察室那些笨蛋什么都查不到
And them mopes at IAD couldn't catch clap at a whorehouse.
你也骗督察室说 不认识席维斯
And when questioned, you even lied to IAD about knowing Sylvester.
对
Yup.
你们是警校同期
You were with him in the Academy.
没错
That's right.
督察室质疑过你吗
Did IAD ever confront you on that lie?
至少没有指控我
Well, they didn't charge me.
根据这份报告
And, uh, according to this report,
事件前后的四个月内
in the four months before and after this incident,
你打给他474次
you called him 474 times.
没错
Yeah, I did.
他们不够聪明 没想到要查我的通联纪录
Look, I didn't think they were smart enough to, uh, pull my phone records.
但你们想到了 是吧
But y'all were. Weren't you?
还有一件事
You know what, check this out.
他们两个月后 安排了一次诚信测验
Couple months later, they set up an integrity sting.
想抓席维斯敲竹杠 对象是警校生假扮的
They wanted to catch Sly knocking off some cadet playing undercover.
他拿了七十美元标记钞票
My man took, like, seventy bucks in marked bills,
他们撬开他的置物柜
and when they popped his locker,
发现了可♥卡♥因♥
they found coke.
但督察室连 这么简单的事都能搞砸
But IAD fucked that simple shit up so bad...
检察官必须撤销告诉
State's Attorney's Office had to drop the charges.
所以他们本来已经吃定我了
So even though they had me dead up, because I blew the fucking box,
但是呢
get this.
只是让我停职
They only suspended me.
停两年
For two years.
还带薪
With pay.
他们让我复职时
And when they reinstated me,
还派我到局里最腐♥败♥的单位
me, they put me in a unit made up of a bunch of the biggest crooks in the whole goddamn department.
事情就是这么夸张
That's how fucked up this shit is.
有那么多钱可以赚
I mean, there's all this money to be made,
你们还指望我 在这些烂人身边循规蹈矩
and... and I'm somehow supposed to be playing by the book with these motherfuckers?
怎么可能啊
Yeah, fuck that.
我也想不通
Got me fucked up.
可以让我打电♥话♥吗
Can I get that call? Hey! Hey!
"韦恩简金斯"
员警卷入肢体冲突
Preston and Bond. Officers in a fight.
各单位 员警需要支援
All units. All units. Signal 13.
2C20前往支援
Two-Charlie-20 responding.
-是我啦 -可恶 杰若
That's me! Shit, Jarrod!
搞屁啊 你打我♥干♥吗
What the fuck? That's me!
你干吗穿球鞋
Why you wearing those stupid fucking shoes, man?
我看到乔丹鞋就开打了
I see the fucking Jordans, I just give it a smack.
杰若忘了穿制♥服♥鞋
- Man, my bad. - Fuckin' Jarrod forgot his department issues.
穿着球鞋就跑来
Came out wearing his tennis shoes.
你傻啦 老兄
Come on, man. Fuck! Well, I mean...
-你没事吧 -没事
Are you all right? Yeah, I'm all right.
我打得很用力 对不起
Shit, dude. I hit hard as a motherfucker too, man. My bad.
可恶
Fuck.
他做了什么
What'd he do?
叫他别在这儿晃 绕回来他还在
Told him the corner was indicted. He's still here when we rolled back. Man, that shit hurt. - Damn.
你把他打得很惨
Well, you fucked him up pretty good. Fuck you, man.
他的罪名是什么
What's the charge on him?
在无毒区闲晃 不服从临检
Loitering in a drug-free zone. - Failure to obey.
看他造成的混乱 要不要加一条拒捕
- Considering the damage, I think maybe you wanna add resisting to that, yeah?
就说他攻击你
Say he swung on you. We're all good here.
笨蛋
- Hey, dumb-dumb!
绝不能打警♥察♥
Never swing on a cop. Okay?
听到没有
Know what I mean?
简金斯 你要训练新人
Jenks! You're field training the new guy.
"韦恩简金斯"
该死 我欺负谁家女儿 要做这份工作
Fuck me. Whose daughter did I ass fuck to get this job?
对 去你的
Yeah, fuck you.
你好啊
What's going on, man?
你就是杨
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表