剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
我不是想为赫索或任何人辩护
I'm not defending Hersl here, or anyone for that matter, and--
司法部有特定立场
Look DOJ has a job to do here, and I've told you,
我也说过并不反对协议裁决
I'm not adverse to the idea of a consent decree.
但你多了解本市的状况 对大家都好
The more you understand the situation, the better for everyone.
谢谢你
Well thank you,
但从事这工作这么久
but having done what I do for as long as I have,
我知道警局不会有人 自愿提供我需要的资讯
I'm not expecting people in your department to volunteer what I need to know.
你所有手下跟我对话时 都充满防御心
Everyone you command is on the defensive when they talk to me.
了解
Understood.
他们觉得我不可能了解
And the presumption is that I couldn't possibly understand
他们的职责 所面对的状况
their job, or what they're facing,
哪些事可能或不可能
or what is possible, or what's not.
巴尔的摩是个暴♥力♥与毒品 格外猖獗的城市
Well, Baltimore is an extraordinarily violent and drug-involved city.
你觉得这么说毫不合理
Do you think that's entirely unfair?
若这份工作真如我的所见所闻
If the job requires some of the things that I've already seen, and already heard,
那我觉得质疑他们 对这份工作的看法是合理的
then I think it is fair to question what these people think the job is.
我接下这份工作时
I took this position in a department
警局有多年未能解决的沉疴
that has fundamental problems that haven't been addressed in years.
而当初任用我的市长
And now, the mayor who gave me the job
十一月要卸任
is leaving office in November,
所以我不知道在为谁打拼
and I don't know who I'm working for.
同时有个州检察官 大肆炒作弗雷迪格雷案
Meanwhile, I've got a State's Attorney who is showboating the Freddie Gray case,
因此失去基层员警的支持
and has lost the support of my rank-and-file.
警♥察♥工会抵♥制♥所有改变
I have a police union that fights every change,
而我这职位‥
and I got a job--
我这职位每年都会换人做
I have a job that changes hands every year...
如果我想指控或惩处任何人
So...anyone I try to charge, or discipline
当事人会说 "无所谓 再半年他就滚了"
can say,"Screw him, he'll be gone in six months."
但是话虽如此
But telling you all of this,
我还是想改革这个警局
I still want to turn this department around.
小女孩 你叫什么
And what's your name, little girl?
下面没问题
Clean down here.
楼上有发现吗
Hey, any luck up there?
发现一把上膛的手♥枪♥
Yeah man. Found a loaded pistol.
漂亮的手♥枪♥
Pretty lil' Ruger.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
-爸爸‥ -女儿 不会有事的
Daddy-- Shh, baby girl, everything's going to be okay.
找到什么 有现金吗
What you got? - Any cash?
只有一把枪
- No, just a gun.
-你翻那个柜子 -好
- Check that other dresser. - You bet.
你还好吗 巡佐
You good, Sarge?
继续找 一定藏在某处
Keep looking. It's-- It's gotta be somewhere.
是啊
Yeah.
可恶
Shit.
找到第二把枪
Hey, gun number two!
-不错哦 -这就对了
Yeah, nigga. What the fuck I'm talking about, boy.
他在耍我们
Quit playing with us.
他还把序号♥磨掉 你看
And he shaved the serial numbers off. Look at this shit.
把枪拿下去 让他亲眼看看
Hey, take the guns downstairs. Let him see that shit.
收到
Ten-four.
还有子弹
- Bet, here's the ammo.
要他好看
Get into it.
臭小子
Yeah, boy!
我们发现不只一把
Oh, shit. We found out one,
而是两把枪
but two motherfuckin' guns. Ow, man, look.
后面没东西 你有斩获吗
Ain't nothing in the back room. You? Yeah!
还没
- Nah, nothing so far.
楼上没其他东西 准备走人
Nothing else up here, y'all ready?
基摩路那次你偷了多少
On the Kitmore Road raid, what you took...
把钱平分了吗
did you spread that money around?
那次我太贪心
I got greedy on that one.
全都自己留着
I kept it all.
怪不得联调局会知道
Maybe that's why the feds know.
其他被告招的
Your co-defendants are talking.
-她应该在家吧‥ -现在少烦我啦‥
-凯莎在吗 -在啦
Is Kesha with Kesha? Ah, yes, sir.
叫她叫凯莎跟我联络
Bro, tell her to tell Kesha to hit me up.
-是那个大屁♥股♥ -把我的号♥码给她
Is that the girl with the fat ass?
我给你看过照片那个
Yo, that's the one I showed you a picture of.
-那个够辣‥ -也给她我的号♥码‥
Oh, damn. Hold on-- Hold on, baby.
等一下
One second.
帮我点六块鸡套餐加雪碧
Aye, order me a six-piece combo with a Sprite, Sarge.
给我六块鸡套餐加雪碧的钱
Give me six-piece combo with Sprite money.
巡佐 戴冯罗宾森的 报告快写完了
Sarge, I'm almost done with that Davon Robinson report. - Here, take the money, nigga.
-有没有搜到现金 -有
Yo. Did we get any cash out that joint? - Yeah. - Standby.
-要填多少 -钱
How much money should I put down? Money?
对啊
Yeah.
再给我一份六块鸡套餐加雪碧
Can you add on a six-piece combo with a Sprite to that, sweetheart?
-好的 -巡佐 戴冯罗宾森的报告
He tryin' to taunt me with that. Sarge, Davon Robinson report.
-你是说突袭搜到的钱 -对啦‥
You talkin' about money from the raid we just did? Yes, yes.
-钱在这儿 你要多少 -我就说吧‥怪怪的
Here's your money right here. So, how much do you want? See this weird shit? Hey!
-巡佐 我该填零吗 -你要多少嘛
- Sarge, I'm just saying-- - How much you want? Seriously, man, should I put down zero or what?
要是我发现钱 你们一定会知道
Oh, come on, man. If I came across some money, you'd have known about it, man.
我一定会分
I always fuckin' share.
-是不是 丹尼 -对啊
- Ain't that right, Danny? - Yeah.
巡佐最乐善好施
Sergeant always likes to spread it around, man.
跟施肥一样
- Like fertilizer.
是啊 我爱施肥
- You heard him, fertilizer.
和刚多女友的肥臀一样
Like Gondo's girl's ass.
闭嘴啦 有这种女友你还不够罩
Hey, shut your ass up. You wouldn't even know what to do with all this ass.
-你还在电♥话♥上哦 -废话
Oh, you're still on the phone with her? My bad. Yeah, you heard?
快钉满毒贩了
Board's gettin' full of drug players,
但没有其他警♥察♥ 只有刚多
but no other cops yet. Aside from Gondo.
说着说着就来了
Oh, speaking of which--
抱歉 工作有很多烂事 你还在听吗
I'm sorry, lotta dumb shit going on at work. You there?
男人会为了重视的事挤出时间
Men make time for what they want to make time for.
-你又在看女性杂♥志♥了 -这是他吗
Shit, you been reading them woman magazines again. - Look, girl-- - Is that our guy?
对 又惹女友生气
He's all the way in the dog house with his girlfriend.
又错过一次约会
Missed date night again.
这次通话与案件无关
I gotta mark this down as non-pertinent,
但你听听这段对话
but before I do listen to some of this ball-busting.
你懂战争是什么吗
Baby, do you even know what it means to be in a motherfuckin' war?
我们正与半座城市开战
We at war with half the damn city.
你满嘴胡言
The shit you talk. Oh, my--
我们查枪♥支♥ 搜毒品 忙不完的案件
For real, we're bringin' in guns, we snatchin' drugs, one case to the next.
我忙个半死加班来养你
And I'm keepin' you with all the court pay and overtime and workin' my ass off--
听到了吧 他是大英雄
- To hear him tell it, he's a hero.
毒品战争真是个好借口
Drug war justifies a lot.
-先这样 -好吧
Yeah, I can do that. Okay. All right.
"韦恩简金斯"
谁比你强 小子
Who's better than you, kid?
"执行搜索令"
拜托喔 要做就快点
Swear to God, dude. All right, let's do it then, come on.
-你行吗 -这么多麻烦
You got that? I've got a half-dozen humps
还要应付韦恩简金斯
and Wayne fuckin' Jenkins.
你搜到什么 菜鸟
What'd you bring in this time, Rook?
点四五手♥枪♥ 三包安♥眠♥药♥ 四分之一磅大♥麻♥
I've got the four-five, three Z.'s bagged, QP of weed
还有三千多美金
and a little over three grand.
你是天生的便衣料
Born to work plainclothes, ain't you?
你懂的 巡佐 这是我们的职责
You know how it goes, Sarge. It's what we do.
等我一下
One second.
老婆什么事啊
What's going on, baby?
他怎样
He what?
说慢一点 他怎样
Hang on, slow down. He what?
他还在吗
He's still there?
什么都别签
Okay. No, don't sign nothing, all right? You just--
叫他别走 懂吗
You just keep him there, you understand me.
叫他留着 我马上过去
No, keep him there, I'm on my way.
-王八蛋 -怎么了
- Motherfucker. - What's up?
我们新家的包商太可恶 跟我老婆改报价
This contractor asshole just changed up all the quotes on Kristy for the new house.
我得去给他一个教训
I gotta go, man. I gotta go straighten this motherfucker out.
现在去 谁要负责上缴这些
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表