剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
阿弥说得对
- Ahmed's right about the optics.
我们发现巴尔的摩警♥察♥ 迫♥害♥不是毒贩的民众
- Look, we dug up instances where Baltimore police came down on people who weren't drug dealers,
他们什么坏事都没做
who weren't doing anything dirty.
除了持有大♥麻♥或交通违规 从未受到起诉
These folks had no previous charges whatsoever outside of simple marijuana possession or traffic violations.
有人供称警♥察♥大剌剌抢劫民众
I've got claims that cops flat-out robbed straight citizens.
等等 我找找看
Hold on. Let's see, um,
有了
ah, here it is.
他叫詹姆士欧提斯
Guy's name is James Otis.
你该跟他谈谈 他跟我们的老朋友有过节
You should talk to him. He ran afoul of a guy we know and love.
我们的老朋友
Our old friend.
好 我会找他谈
All right, I'll go and talk to him.
我们还有一些时间 能修饰协议裁决
We have a little time to add the finishing touches to the decree.
刚多回来了
There's Gondo.
注意 目标下车了
Be advised, the subject has gone to ground.
确定他进门安顿后再行动
We'll wait to be sure he's in for the night, then move.
收到
Copy that.
我可以帮你去装
Okay. Hey, um, I can do this for you.
-你可以帮我 -你懂的‥
You can do this for me? I mean, you know,
要是‥
in case...
要是怎样
In case what?
我是说天色很暗 你还得上车‥
I'm just saying. You know, I mean, it's dark, you're crawling around in there--
因为天色暗 我就看不清楚车子的内装
It's dark and I can't find my way around the interior of a Chevrolet?
或许我的语气不对
I guess that didn't sound right.
你想用什么语气
How did you want it to sound?
1974年的白人♥大♥叔
Like a middle-aged white guy from 1974.
那你表现得很精准
No, you pretty much nailed that.
开始行动
- Yeah. - We are a go.
收到 看到她了
Copy that. We see her on the move.
快‥
Come on, come on, come on.
测试中 听得到吗
Testing. Can you hear me?
-好 -她下车了
Okay. She's out.
收到 我们看到了
Copy. We see her.
你装上就听得一清二楚
Picked you up as soon as you got in. Clear as a bell.
装置是声控的 一开门就会启动
Sound activated. So as soon as you opened that door, it kicked in.
完成了 一切安全
Okay, we're set. All clear.
天啊 糟糕
Oh, man. Oh, no.
我的头发好像乱了
I think I messed my hair up.
-约翰 我的头发还好吗 -够了 谢谢你
- Oh, Johnny, how's my hair look? - Okay. Enough. Thank you.
尸体附近没有弹壳 也许凶器是左轮手♥枪♥
No casings anywhere around the body. Could be he got done with a revolver.
或有人把弹壳捡走了
Or the casings got picked up.
这个嘛
Well...
明天看解剖结果就知道了
autopsy will tell us tomorrow.
附近居民不太愿意帮忙
We're not gonna get much help from the residents.
你问的那个人态度很差是吧
Man you spoke to earlier was rough on you, huh?
他说得也没错
Yeah, he's right about some things.
他自有认知
He had his truth.
我也有自己的路 才能有今天这个职位
I had my path. I took it to get here.
我喜欢现在的工作
I like what I'm doing now.
我不会夸张地说 这是我的天职 但在重案组‥
I'm not gonna get all dramatic about it, say it's my calling. But being in Homicide,
做这种工作 感觉就是对了
doing this kind of work, it feels right.
查缉毒品时 并不是我最光辉的时刻
But working drugs, that wasn't my finest hour.
那份工作实在毫无意义
I mean, that shit was pointless, really.
而且我看到了某些事
And I saw some things.
都是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
要再来一杯吗 我请客
You want another? I'm buying.
那我要点贵一点的
In that case, let me get something off the top shelf.
-詹姆士欧提斯 -我是
James Otis? That's right.
司法部的妮可司提尔 谢谢你
Nicole Steele, DOJ. Thank you.
你家很安静
It's quiet in here.
我们有三个孩子 这很难得
We got three kids, so that's unusual.
两个去上学
Two of 'em are in school today.
我老婆带老幺出门 方便我们说话
And my wife took the youngest one out, so we could talk.
你目前有工作吗
Are you currently employed?
目前没有 我本来是 冷暖空调维修工
Not currently. I was a HVAC repairman, you know, heating and air?
我等一下会说到
I'll get to that.
告诉我事发经过
So, tell me about the incident.
你是指我被拦下来那次
You mean when I got pulled over.
我在霍普金斯大学后面 给家人买♥♥了披萨
I had just grabbed some pizza for me and my family, at that Ledo's they got behind Hopkins.
我开北大道附近一条街回家
And I was headed home on a street off of North Avenue,
在绿山公墓附近
near Green Mount Cemetery.
是赫索与另两名警♥察♥
It was Hersl and two others.
那不是我第一次被赫索拦检
And this wasn't the first time I got stopped by Officer Hersl.
也许他看我的车不顺眼吧
He had a thing about my car, I guess.
他说我的车尾灯坏了
Anyway, they said my taillight was out.
-真的坏了吗 -是坏了
Was it? Yeah, it was.
那是我贷款买♥♥的一辆经典老爷车
I got this classic car, an Impala SS. I bought on time.
我知道车尾灯坏了 在等新的灯泡
I knew my light was out, but I was waiting on the bulb to come in.
老车的零件不好找
Not easy to get parts on older cars.
荷马大道 在下公园高地
Homer Avenue. Still in Lower Park Heights?
很不错的社区
That's a nice neighborhood.
你要因为车尾灯开警告单就快点 我赶着要回家
If you're gonna give me a citation for that taillight, give me one. I'm trying to get home to my family.
看到没有 袭♥警♥ 给他上铐
Oh, you see that? Assaulting a police officer. - Cuff his ass.
王八蛋
- Motherfucker.
你说什么
What'd you say?
真是的
Oh, shit. You know what?
我想到了 差点忘了搜你的车
That reminds me, I almost forgot to search your vehicle.
你没理由搜我的车
Man, you got no cause for that.
我有
Yes, I do.
一股甜腻恶心的气味
Could it be that sweet, sickening smell?
难道是中学老师劝诫的那个
You know, the one they told us about in middle school?
你八成也只有中学毕业吧
Middle school about as far as you got, too.
-继续耍嘴皮子啊 -坐下 混账
Yeah, keep talking. Sit down, asshole.
你当时抽了大♥麻♥吗
Had you been smoking weed?
所有人身上都有大♥麻♥的气味
I mean, everybody got that smell on them these days.
在街上走路就会沾上
You catch it just walking down the street.
警♥察♥常用这种理由搜查车辆
Cops use that as an excuse to toss your car all the time.
接下来呢
Okay, what happened next?
赫索抢了我
Hersl robbed me.
我刚在法叶街的银行兑现支票
I had just cashed my paycheck at the M-and-T on Fayette.
658美元
Six hundred and fifty-eight dollars.
好了 起来吧
All right, come on. On your feet.
快起来‥
Let's go. Up, up, up.
赫索 你拿了我的钱吗‥
You take my money, huh? You take my money, Hersl?
-这样不对 太夸张了 -闭嘴 快走
You ain't right, man. That's some bullshit. Come on. Shut up, man, let's go.
我在看守所蹲了两天 才有人来找我
I was jail side for two days before anyone got to me.
欧提斯
Otis.
也没有公设辩护人来找我谈
Never even spoke to a public defender.
那里的州检察官跟我面谈
A state prosecutor they had there interviewed me,
我告诉他事发经过
and when I told him what happened,
他要我签放弃控告 市政♥府♥非法逮捕的切结书
he had me sign a form that waived my right to sue the city for false arrest,
只要签了他就马上撤销我的罪名
in exchange for them throwing out the charges on the spot.
他们很清楚罪名不可能成立
They knew what they had on me was bullshit and wouldn't stick.
所以你没上法♥院♥ 这是好事吧
So it never went to court. That's a good thing, right?
听我说完 拜托 放过我吧
Let me finish. Come on, man. Give me a break.
因为我被关了两天‥ 我还有家人
On account of the days I was locked up... - I got a family.
我的电♥话♥没人接 因此失去了几个客户
...my calls went unserviced, and we lost a couple customers.
老板就把我炒了
Sorry, James. My employer told me he had to let me go.
-没有其他救济管道 -我已签名放弃诉讼权
You had no recourse? I already signed away my right to a lawsuit,
我刚才说过了
I told you that.
但我还是提出了投诉
But I did file a complaint, on principle.
至少那笔钱拿回来了吧
Did you get your money back, at least?
赫索拿走658美元
Shit. Of the 658 dollars he took?
只上缴50美元当作证物
Hersl submitted 50 to Evidence Control.
-其余的他暗杠了 -你很讶异吗
He pocketed the rest. - You surprised?
够意思的就继续喝
八成拿去喝酒了
He probably drank my money away.
干了‥
-我要让你输到脱裤子 -或者拿去找乐子
About to take all your money. Or had himself a good old time with it.
看你的牌
Let's see what you got there.
可恶‥
God damn!
诸如此类的
Some shit like that.
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表