剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
请通过
All clear.
我不会在这里待很久
I ain't gonna be here long, you know.
我只撂这句话
That's all I'm saying.
你们竟敢惹老子
They just don't know who they're fucking with.
收到 正在移送简金斯
Copy. Jenkins for transport.
他们现在肯定知道
Now, I'm sure they realize, you know,
自己抓错人了
you know, by now, they got the wrong guy.
有人打过电♥话♥关照
I mean, phone calls, they're being made.
我儿子这周末有比赛
Swear to God, man, my boy's got a game this weekend.
害我错过肯定告死你们
I miss that shit, I'm gonna sue, motherfucker. You can bet your ass on that.
停
Stop.
韦恩简金斯 移送到地方法♥院♥拘留所
Jenkins, Wayne. Transport to US District Court lockup.
收到 移送简金斯
Copy. Jenkins for transport. Let's go.
"韦恩简金斯"
我每次和十四队值班
And every fucking shift I end up with the piece of shit 14 Unit.
"实地训练"
不管是半夜在一区值勤
Doesn't fucking matter if midnight had it in Sector One,
点名时他就回到停车场 等值2A15的班
by roll call, that wreck is back on the lot, waiting for two-A-15 post.
我为你心碎
Oh, my heart bleeds for you, Hairston.
去死啦 你很清楚状况‥
Fuck you, man. You don't have to drive that junk every day.
-简金斯‥过来 -长官
You Jenkins? Yes, sir. Come on.
我不是长官 我负责2B23班
I'm not a sir. I'm two-Baker-23 post,
-你也一样 -你说什么
and so are you. - Excuse me?
巡佐要我当你的训练搭档 我叫艾迪巴伯
- Sergeant says you ride with me. I'm your training officer. Eddie Barber. Okay.
我问你 简金斯 你的学号♥多少
Tell me something, Jenkins. Sure. - What's your sequence number?
学号♥是H383 长官
- Uh, sequence number? Henry-383, sir.
我是说‥艾迪
I'm... I'm sorry, I mean, Ed.
现在警校毕业的到H开头罗 老天爷
They're popping them out of the academy with Henry-sequence numbers? Holy fucking Christ.
-我的学号♥是F开头 -了解
- I'm a Frank. - Okay.
-要咖啡吗 -不用 谢谢
You need coffee? - Uh, no thank you.
我需要咖啡 警♥察♥工作都要靠咖♥啡♥因♥
I fuckin' need coffee. No police work without coffee.
注意
Shift attention!
所有人坐下
All right everyone, find your seats.
你坐这里
You sit right here.
跟昨天一样 高层要逮捕率
Today's the same as yesterday, gents. The brass want bodies. All you got.
限制所有贩毒热区的活动 清除无毒区的毒品
All corners are indicted. All drug-free zones are empty.
我们要清理街头的罪犯
All the humbles are in play. We clear the streets.
巡官 你知道这没意义
Lieutenant, you know this is bullshit.
人一进大牢 组织就和他们切断关系
They cut most of them guys loose right inside of the jail doors.
无所谓 至少热区一晚会没人
So what? We still leave the corners empty for the night,
只要没人就不会有枪战
and if the corners are empty, they can't fuckin' shoot each other.
这是我们的优先要务 要是你们今天没用到手铐
This is the priority. And if you don't give your shiny silver bracelets a workout today,
值班结束后要来找我解释
you'll need to see me after the shift to explain why.
-就这么约好了 -我宁愿不要‥
It's a date. I'd prefer it not be, but I'm not judging you if that's...
警校教的正当程序和合理根据
All that shit they taught you in the Academy about procedure and probable cause?
全都忘掉吧
Fuck that now.
还有那些文化敏感度训练
And what do they call it now, cultural sensitivity training they give you?
同样忘掉
Fuck that shit, too.
这里可是巴尔的摩
This is Baltimore.
泰勒琼斯 1978年3月31日出生
Jones, Tyler. Date of birth, March 31st, 1978.
贩运海洛英的通缉犯
Wanted for heroin trafficking.
地址是菲特街1100号♥
Address, 1100 East Fayette Street. Warrant was issued August 13th...
-买♥♥个外带就要逮捕我 -闭嘴啦
You gonna lock me up for comin' out the carry-out? - Shut the fuck up.
真是太夸张了‥
- This some bullshit, man. Can't stand the police, man. Bullshit, man.
我只是买♥♥个鸡肉
Just tryin' to get some chicken out here, man.
要是我被针头刺给你好看
If I get stuck with a needle, you gonna take an ass-whupping.
我身上没针头 我什么都没干
- I ain't got no needle, man. I ain't doing shit.
我只是来找女朋友 然后你们就来了
I was gonna go see my girl when y'all rolled up.
-你女友住哪里 -波特街
Where's your girl live? Port Street.
这里是米尔顿街
We're on Milton.
我正要走过去 这也不行
I was walking there. Goddamn!
你来
Hey, come take him.
他的罪名是什么
Come on, man! - What's the charge on that guy?
在无毒区闲晃 行车未礼让 不遵守命令
Loitering in a drug-free zone, failure to yield, failure to obey.
-这上法♥院♥能立案吗 -他不会上法♥院♥
What's any of that do in court? Doesn't go to court.
至少能让他离开街头 明早见法庭执事
Pulls them off the street till they see the Court Commissioner in the morning,
然后就会撤销告诉
then they drop the charges.
如果在看守所就被释放
Or if the ASA cuts him loose on the jail side,
也到清晨才能出来
- then maybe he's indoors till early morning.
这是好事吗
- And that's a good thing?
这是上面要的 就像巡官说的
- That's what they want. Like the LT says,
清理热区就不会有枪战
if we clear the corners, they'll stop shooting each other.
没有枪战 命案率就会降低
If they stop shooting each other, the murder rate goes down,
命案率降低了 市长就能选上州长
and if the murder rate goes down, the mayor gets to be the governor.
所以这一切都是为了市长
So all this is about the mayor, huh?
欧麦利承诺将命案率 降到每年两百件
Fuckin' O'Malley promised he'd get the murder rate below 200 a year,
但他离目标还差很远 我们就得整顿
but he ain't even close. So we gotta clear the corners
让州长没办法说 他连城市都管不好
so that the governor can't say Marty runs a shithole city.
所以任何人都能抓
You just gonna lock anybody up, huh?
无一幸免 没有例外
Anybody and everybody.
你们滚吧
You two wanna ride?
-我住这里 -我管你
This my house. I don't give a fuck.
坐在家门口也不行
You gonna lock me up for sitting on my own steps?
十秒后还不滚就逮捕你
I am if you're still on your ass ten seconds from now.
看到了吧 如同老大说的
See? Like the bosses say,
现在那两个不会挨枪子 也不会开枪射别人
them two fellas ain't gonna get shot or shoot anyone now.
至少理论上是
That's the theory, anyway.
是啊
Yeah.
懂了
- I get it.
巴尔的摩是典型的失败范例
Baltimore is a poster child for the basic failure
无法有效防治犯罪
to stop lawlessness.
没正义 没和平
No justice, no peace!
我听到了 "没正义 没和平"
I have heard your calls for no justice, no peace...
端正警♥察♥风气
No justice, no peace!
无风不起浪
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
这些员警就像30年代的黑帮
These officers, they're 1930s-style gangsters.
杰梅 还挺得住吧
What's going on, Jemell? You good, man?
我只是短暂去一下市区
Hey. Ain't nothin' but a quick visit downtown for me, man.
-是吗 -是啊
Yeah? Yeah, man!
我什么都没说
I told 'em nothing!
啥都不说就不会有事
Don't say shit, ain't gonna be shit, Jemell!
把嘴巴闭紧了
Just keep your mouth shut!
他们完全没证据
These motherfuckers ain't got a fucking thing, Jemell!
你最好把嘴巴闭紧
And keep your motherfucking mouth shut!
拉衍先生
Mr. Rayam,
你确定不请律师陪同
you have elected not to have a lawyer present at this time.
一小时付五百美元
At 500 an hour?
我才不要呢
Yeah, fuck that shit.
-你确定‥ -我懂
Do you acknowledge that anything-- I got it.
我确定
Yes.
在提出协议时 必须有律师陪同
When we get to the proffer sessions, you will have an attorney here,
联邦检察官也会到场
just as federal prosecutors will be in the room.
重点是你不能说谎
The thing is, you can't lie.
要是谎言被拆穿 甚至只是有所隐瞒
You get caught in a lie, I mean, even if you leave anything out,
达成的协议就可能不算数
you jeopardize any deal for your cooperation.
明白吗
Understand?
我懂 快开始吧
I get it. Just set it up.
但你们必须让简金斯远离我们
Thing is, though, y'all might wanna keep Jenkins away from the rest of us.
他怎么了吗
What's he doing?
他有机会就叫我们什么都别说
Every chance he gets, he's telling us to hold tight, say nothing.
我们刚在看守所擦身而过 他就这样嚷嚷
I just passed him at the detention center, and he was talking that shit.
警♥察♥要团结之类的
Thin blue line, you know?
说实在的他老爱讲那些废话
I mean, he was always talking that shit, to be honest.
有些人认识我 其他人以后会认识我
And some of you know me, and the rest of you will get to know me.
在我担任乔治王子郡 副局长时就认识我的人
For those of you familiar with me from my stint as Assistant Chief in Prince George's County,
都很清楚我支持手下员警
you know that I back up my men and women,
除非有人逾越本分
until there's a line that's crossed.
我不会指名道姓 最近本单位有一名便衣员警
I won't name names, but there was a recent incident in which an officer in one of our plainclothes units
被本市法♥院♥禁止出庭
was banned from the city courthouses
由于拍摄一名电视记者证人
after he was caught filming a witness and television reporter.
还威胁证人
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表