剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
他说了比费担任局长时的情况
He told us what happened when Bealefeld was commissioner.
但后来的巴兹局长到现任 那份名单依然存在
But that list was still around when Batts was commissioner and it's still around now.
无论州检察署是否以刑事起诉
And whether or not the state's attorney charges a criminal case,
为何警局现在不深究 所有不实陈述
what's to stop this department from, right now, researching all the false statements
并开除所有说谎的警♥察♥
and firing every cop caught in a lie?
有道理
That's a good point.
"韦恩简金斯"
你干嘛撞他
How the fuck did you run him over?
别慌
Fuck! Hey, don't fucking freeze up on me.
车子熄火
Cut that engine
去草坪里找枪
and go look at that lawn. Go find a gun.
你是想得奥斯卡奖吗
Hey, you trying to win an Academy Award out here, huh?
-这里 -发现什么吗
Over here? - You find anything?
没有
No.
-他能丢多远 -你为什么要跑啊
How far could he fucking toss it? The fuck you run for, dawg?
我帮你叫救护车
Let me get you an ambulance.
-2450 -请说 2450
24-50. 10-4, 24-50.
安塔纳和贝莱路口 需要一辆救护车
- Yeah, I need an ambulance at the corner of Anntana and Belair Road.
有一名男性被我的车撞到
I got a number one male hit by my vehicle.
-也需要事故调查组 -收到
Also send AIU. Sending a 10-38. - Fuck.
救护车出动了
- Copy, ambo on the way.
-枪找到了吗 -我没看到
- You find that gun? I'm not seeing it.
根本没有枪
There's no fucking gun.
别抱怨了 继续找
All right, quit being a hump and keep fucking looking.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
凯斯‥
Come on, Keith. Come on, Keith.
凯斯 在干嘛
Keith, what's going on, man?
要你帮个忙
Hey, look, I need your help. I got...
我遇上麻烦
I'm in a little bit of jam, all right? I'm eating.
去你的 我需要一把枪
- Hey, fuck your food, okay? I need a piece.
真的 我在安塔纳和贝莱路口
No, I need it, all right. I'm-- I'm on Anntana Road, off Belair.
动作快 值班指挥官到了
And just hurry up. The fucking shift commander just posted.
-我立刻过去 -好‥
Copy, I'm on my way. - Yeah. Thank you. Yeah.
-怎么回事 -兄弟‥
The fuck you do? Yo, dawg.
我追捕这个混账
I'm chasing this motherfucker.
他跑过街 用枪指着我
He runs across the street, he stops, he points a gun right at me.
我不得不开车撞他
I had to hit him with the car.
枪呢
Where's the gun?
应该在附近 他刚才指着我
It's around here somewhere, man. He fucking pointed right at me.
去找枪
Let's find this gun. All right.
分头搜 找找看有没有监视器
Fan out, canvass the area, look for surveillance cameras.
凯西 你护送救护车
Casey, escort the ambo.
查那个庭院
Hey, hey, you check that yard?
这里没有
Nothing over here.
那边的草丛呢
Yo, yo, how about those bushes?
还有另外一边
Got to recanvas that side.
我去查
I got that, let me take a look.
你看到了什么
What exactly did you witness?
我是回应无线电呼叫
I was responding to a 24-50 on my radio.
我是值班指挥官
I was the SIC for the shift but...
但在事发后才到场
I got there after the event.
简金斯已经撞倒那孩子
Jenks had already run that boy over.
东西放在货卡下
It's under the truck up there, all right?
冷静点 制♥服♥员警会发现的
Just be cool. Uniform's gonna find it, all right?
你不会有事的
- Appreciate it. - You're all right.
他们发现证物 你最好回来
Found evidence. You might wanna get back up here.
哪种证物
What kinda evidence do you have?
枪♥支♥
A firearm. - Shit.
找到枪了
- Hey, you got a gun, brother? - Hey! Here it is!
-在卡车后面 -很好
Just under the rear of the truck. All right. All right, hey, hey,
所有人别靠近 等鉴识人员到场
everybody stay the fuck back, all right? Let's just-- We're gonna wait for the crime lab.
收到
- Copy that. - Yeah.
做得好
Good shit.
凯斯 你救了我一命
- Keith, man, you saved my ass.
我本来在内港享用秘鲁鸡
- Well, I was in the middle of my goddamn Peruvian chicken dinner, motherfucker, down at the Inner Harbor.
我欠你一次
- Yeah, well you know I owe you.
没错
- You fucking-A right.
名单搞定了
Shit is off the hook.
你知道今天法庭 召见多少陪审员吗
You know how many jurors we requested at the Judge's court today?
180个
A hundred-eighty.
最后只有七个能列入名单
And at the end of the day, we had seven souls empaneled.
其余的都由我或法官排除
The rest I had to strike or wait for the Judge to do it.
-被告方排除的呢 -只有少数
Defense strikes? Just a few.
退休警♥察♥ 副警长
Retired cops, sheriff's deputies,
孩子死于街头抢案的愤怒母亲
and one angry mother whose kid was killed in a street robbery.
至少有七个巴尔的摩市民 愿意信任警♥察♥
Hey, you got seven actual Baltimoreans who are willing to believe police.
这就是我们的处境
Yeah. Well, this is what it's come to, Sean.
警♥察♥羁押殴打的人太多
I mean, you guys have locked up and beat on so many people,
竟然凑不足十二个 愿意相信警♥察♥的陪审员
we can't get 12 in a box who are willing to trust what a cop says.
是啊 晚点见
Yeah, see you later. Yeah.
我调查针对简金斯的投诉
Following up any complaints that came in on Wayne Jenkins,
结果发现一件肮脏的事
and, uh, I think I might've stumbled into a little bit of ugly.
说说看
- What do you have?
简金斯两年前拦车盘查的影片
Video of a car stop Jenkins did two years ago.
然后呢
- And?
他搜查车辆 结果一无所获
Uh. He searches the car, comes up dry,
然后跟被告谈了将近一小时
he then talks to the defendant for close to 60 minutes...
在空地和他的卧底车辆上都有
both on a lot and in his undercover car.
接着影带就用完了
Then, uh, the tape ran out.
后来被告的罪名是 在他车上查获七盎司古♥柯♥碱
But subsequently, the defendant is charged with possession of seven ounces of cocaine found in his vehicle.
看过影片后发现 与简金斯签的书面报告矛盾
Upon seeing the tape, which outright contradicted Jenkins's signed arrest statement,
检察官撤销了告诉
the prosecutor dropped charges...
并通知警局的督察室
and notified the department's Internal Affairs Division.
来看看
Let's take a look.
可是带子上没有
But it's not on the tape.
你说在被告车上发现古♥柯♥碱 但监视器没录到
Wayne, they're accusing you of lying about finding cocaine in the defendant's car and the seizure's not on the tape.
一定是在没录的时候发现的
I must've found the drugs after the camera went off.
常会这样录录停停的
Camera goes on, it goes off, that's what they do.
我打给检察官
Wayne... I'll call the prosecutor,
我来跟他解释清楚
I'll explain everything, I'll make it right.
不久后检察官 就收到简金斯传的讯息
Well, it wasn't long before the prosecutor got this text message from Jenkins.
让她吓到了
It spooked her.
简金斯说她以贪腐之名污蔑他
Jenkins complains that she's slandering his good name by calling him a dirty cop.
讯息最后是这样写的‥
Then he ends with the following,
"这不是保证 也不是任何形式的威胁"
"This is not a promise, nor is it a threat to you in any way, shape, or form,
"但你是在诋毁我的名声"
this is just hurting me and my reputation."
其他部门有人指控简金斯 会说谎与栽赃
And how did the department deal with the accusation that Jenkins lied and then allegedly planted drugs?
督察室建议让简金斯降职 调职并停职二十天
Internal Affairs recommended that Jenkins be demoted, transferred, and suspended for 20 days.
他们这么做了吗
Was he?
沃德刑♥警♥ 2015年初
Detective Ward, early in 2015,
简金斯差点因为 伪造逮捕报告被停职
Sergeant Jenkins was nearly suspended for falsifying arrest reports.
后来惩戒减轻为口头劝导 他马上就回到街头
That punishment was reduced to verbal counseling, and then they put him right back on the street.
他们不可能惩处英雄
Wasn't no way they was gonna throw a shadow on a hero.
什么意思
I don't follow.
知道他的惩戒为何撤销
You wanna know what happened to that disciplinary case?
弗雷迪格雷事件
Freddie Gray happened.
"2015年4月27日"
副警督好
What's going on, Major?
哪里的情况最糟
Where is it bad? Where is it worst?
那是丹尼吗
Is that fucking Danny?
看啊 赫索上电视了
Well, look at that shit, man. Hersl is on TV.
看看这个笨蛋
Look at this simple motherfucker.
丹尼赫索才不忍♥气吞声
Okay. Danny Hersl takes no man's shit.
我们不会跟佛格森事件一样
I'm gonna tell you right now, it ain't gonna be like that bitch-ass shit we seen in Ferguson.
巴尔的摩不会
Not in Baltimore.
任何有空的员警请到 德鲁伊山公园入口
Any available units respond to the entrance at Druid Hill Park
协助受伤员警
to assist injured officers.
有员警受伤 该死
We got fucking officers down.
真是够了 我们去吧
Motherfucker. Fuck this shit. Hey, let's fucking go.
-我要去 有人要一起吗 -我跟你去 简金斯
I'm fucking going, anybody wanna roll with me? I'll go with you, Jenks.
很好 去好好教训这些人
- Okay, Ms. Ellis. Let's do it. - Okay, let's get some then.
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表