剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
重说一次
So, let's just do that again.
我是美国检察官
I'm a US Attorney, okay?
随便你说 我没贩毒
Whatever. And I don't sell no drugs.
你这是何苦呢
Man, what are you doing?
你有多项联邦毒品前科
You have multiple federal drug convictions.
因此坐过六年牢 档案上都有
You did six years because of those convictions. This says that right there.
别以为骗得了我
What do you think you gonna do? You think you're gonna outsmart me?
我们继续问
Now, let's try this shit again.
你在威斯敏斯特有栋房♥子
You currently own this home in, uh, in Westminster, correct?
家里现在藏有任何毒品吗
Do you currently have quantities of drugs at that home?
受不了 他还真不爱说话
- Man, he don't like talking much, huh? - No.
-你听得见我说话吧 -听得一清二楚
I'm sorry, you-- you're hearing what I'm saying, right? I'm hearing you perfectly fucking clear.
是我说话太小声还是说太快
Am I not talking loud enough? What is it?
-还是发音不够标准 -我觉得很标准
You want me to be slower? What is it? Is it pronunciation? - What do you fuckin' think the deal is? - Heard you just fine. Yeah, I heard you good.
你威斯敏斯特的家中 现在藏有毒品吗
Do you currently have quantities of drugs at your home in Westminster?
没关系
Well, shit.
看来我们得去一探究竟
Guess we're just gonna have to go out there and find out.
汉莫顿的家很高级
Hamilton's house was nice.
中奖了
Oh. Boom! Yahtzee.
找到钱了 好样儿的
- Hey, yo! I see money. - Come on. - 'Bout that shit.
赫索和刚多找到钱 但没找到毒品
Hersl and Gondo found money. - But no drugs.
好兄弟
- Look at that. All right, man.
-没错 -太好了
Yep! - Hell, yeah!
他把赫索留在房♥里 这是个错误
He left Hersl in the room, which was a mistake.
我们人在楼下 等州警抵达
We were downstairs, waiting on the State Police to arrive.
五万美元
Fifty K?
还不止啊
Where the rest of it at?
你们怎能拿我的钱
Y'all are gonna take my money?
钱是我靠赌博与卖♥♥♥车♥赚来的
I earned that gambling, selling cars I get at auctions.
我们根据没收法扣押
We're seizing this under forfeiture laws.
若无不法就能取回
You'll have a chance to account for it later.
这太没道理了
That's some bullshit.
谢谢各位 回家路上小心
Appreciate it, fellas. Y'all get home safe, all right?
你们之后就离开了
You left after that?
简金斯还没打算罢休
Jenkins wasn't done.
你的窝还真不错 没话说
Man, this a nice-ass crib, man. I tell you.
你们都是这样说吧 你的窝
That what you call it? This your crib, hmm?
真舒服
God damn.
开过来要很久 总不能空手而回吧
This was a long-ass drive, man, so we gonna need something.
毒品藏在哪里
Come on, man. Where the drugs at, man?
-你有那种保险箱吗 -我没有毒品
What, you got one of those safes? - Ain't no fucking drugs.
但你有人脉 对吧
- Okay, but you do know people, right?
你认识毒贩 有货源
You know drug dealers. Where's your plug, man?
你一定知道 给我们一个名字
I know you know somebody. Give us a name, baby.
我告诉你
Look, here's the bottom line.
你听话 我们就不会亏待你 因为世事难料啊
You take care of us, we gonna take care of you, 'cause here's the crazy part...
搞不好你某天早上起床
One morning, you could wake up
发现后院有十公斤毒品
with ten kilos in the backyard.
你们平分了汉莫顿的钱
You split up the Hamilton money?
对 当天晚上在酒吧分的
Yeah, later that night at a bar.
刚多回卧室拿那包五万美元
When Gondo went back to the bedroom for the cash, there was the 50,
还有零散的两万
and then there was the loose 20,000.
我原本算的更多
I mean, I had counted more.
赫索单独在楼上时 一定偷藏了几千
You know, Hersl must have taken a few thousand when he was up there alone.
我们拦下汉莫顿时 我也从他身上拿了三千五
Of course, I lifted the 3,500 off of Hamilton when we pulled him over...
我的意思是 我们不只偷民众的钱
What I'm sayin' is, we weren't just stealing, all right?
也偷彼此的钱
We were stealing from each other.
简金斯偷的比谁都多
Jenkins more than most, though.
老实说 那时我们已经是 只顾著赚自己的
At that point in time, we was all in it for ourselves, to be honest.
但你们一直都知道我们在监视
But all this while you knew we were looking at you.
你们明知联调局在调查
You knew there was a federal investigation.
天啊 昨晚那个凯莎
Oh, my God, Keisha, last night.
那马子的屁♥股♥超大
Whoo! This girl got a big old ass.
我叫她"牧野风云" 因为她的屁♥股♥广袤无垠
I call her Bonanza, 'cause she got them wide open spaces.
"牧野风云"是什么鬼
What the fuck is Bonanza?
某出西部影集之类的吧
Like some show out west, B, I don't know.
-我爸以前很爱看 -是吧
My father used to watch that shit. Yeah, bet.
听我一句
Look,
女人会给你惹麻烦
women gonna get you in trouble.
太常胡搞肯定会节外生枝
The females is just... You know, who needs an extra complication?
你也知道有人在盯着我们
You know the big boys are looking at us.
什么我们 你是说在盯着你吧
"Looking at us"? They looking at you.
简金斯说有人在调查我们 由其是针对你
Jenks said that we was under investigation, and you in particular.
你挥霍的样子 俨然局里最大的毒贩
The way you be flashing money, you could be the biggest drug dealer in the whole God damn department.
去你的
- Fuck you, man.
-听我说‥ -什么鬼话啊
Look. - That's some bullshit. Look, look,
若调查的是联调局 案子可能会拖好几年
if it is the feds who are on this, the case could go on for years.
什么案子
- What case?
我们又不是大毒枭 我们是警♥察♥
This ain't no Pablo Escobar. It's the police.
我只是提醒你 财不露白
I'm just saying, you doing a lot of flashing of shit, you know, like, silk...
-你说完了吗 -穿丝绸睡袍
You finished, or you done?
自为是电影里的非洲王子
...silk robes, and... You like the king of Zamunda in Anne Arundel County.
钱赚了就是要花
If you're gonna get it, you gonna spend it.
这里是巴尔的摩 不是休士顿
We-- we in Baltimore. It's not Houston, all right?
听好了
Hey, look here.
该结束的时候自然会结束
When this shit ends, it ends.
现在继续赚就是了
Meantime, we keep bangin'.
好吧 那就继续赚啰
Yeah, guess we keep bangin', then.
沃德刑♥警♥ 根据你说的
So, Detective, what you're saying,
队上所有人都知道遭到调查
everyone in the squad knew they were being investigated.
简金斯的说法是 莱恩昆恩告诉他‥
The way Jenks put it, Ryan Guinn had hipped him
你们在调查刚多和拉衍
to the fact that y'all were looking into Gondo and Rayam.
昆恩以为简金斯很清廉
Like, Guinn thought Jenkins was clean,
所以警告他要提防刚多和拉衍
and he was just warning him about Gondo and Rayam.
但在2016年秋天
Still, into the fall of 2016,
枪♥支♥追踪特遣队依然我行我素
the GTTF continued to operate as a rogue unit?
直到简金斯请假为止
Mm-hmm, until Jenkins went on leave.
简金斯请假是在♥十♥月♥
And then Jenkins went on leave in October.
请产假 还是陪产假
Yeah, maternity. Paternity?
反正是他老婆生产
- Uh, his-- his wife had a baby.
简金斯重视家庭吗
- Is Jenkins a family man?
他说自己是
He said. You know, I mean
我们都会去脱衣舞酒吧 看女生跳艳舞
we all went to titty bars, and watched girls dance, and stuff, so...
但他结婚很久了
He had stayed married a long time.
他和老婆是高中情人
He-- he met his girl in high school.
住在中河区
And they had a crib out in Middle River
那是韦恩的故乡
where Wayne grew up.
他们的孩子出生后 他请了二个月假
So, yeah, he took a couple months off when they had their new kid.
唱歌♥给他听啊 他很喜欢
- Singing to him? He loves it.
对啊 他今天很开心吧
- Yeah. He had a better day, huh?
今天还去散步
Yeah, we went for a walk and everything.
下次一起来吧
- You gonna come next time? - Yeah.
简金斯是个好爸爸
Jenkins was a proud father.
但他也有另外一面
But he had his other life, too.
孩子睡了
- Baby's down. - Hey, baby.
可以做晚餐了
I guess I'll make dinner.
简单煮个面可以吗
You okay if we just boil some pasta tonight?
老婆 你好美
Baby, you so pretty.
谢谢 你也很帅
- Yeah, gorgeous.
只要我等等能亲你 煮什么都行
Make whatever you want as long as I get to kiss you later.
-你们两个二十分钟后下楼 -爱你哟 老婆
You two, downstairs in twenty. Love you, baby.
我也爱你
Love you.
来亲亲
You'll kiss me, won't you?
简金斯会一个人跑去东港
Jenkins spent time down in Harbor East on his own...
上高级饭店吃饭
...at those fancy hotels there.
他有的是钱 何乐不为呢
He had money, so why not?
亲爱的‥
Look at you, baby.
他也喜欢楼上的大客房♥
He liked those big rooms they had upstairs, too.
他经常找一个妓♥女♥
He had this one chick on the regular.
但简金斯从没承认过
Jenkins never really copped to it directly.
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表