剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
All unsustained.
-无效 -这不是缺陷 是个特色
- Unsustained? - Not a bug. A feature.
-丹尼尔·赫瑟尔 -人♥渣♥中的渣王
- Daniel Hersl. - Pick of the litter.
而且是个大人♥渣♥
And it's a big litter.
超速案 来伊格街2700号♥
10-11, meet in the 2700 block
带上罚单本
of Eager with a citation book.
赫瑟尔
出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration.
见鬼
Holy shit!
你知道刚才十字路口
You know that stop sign
那里有个停牌吗
at the four-way back there?
你知道停牌的意思吧
You know that means stop, right?
不是停顿 不是踩刹车后直接走 而是停车
Not pause. Not tap the brakes, and proceed. Stop.
我完全停下了
I made a full stop.
你想让我怎么做 停下休息几分钟吗
What you want me to do, put it in park, and sit a while?
有意思
Funny.
出示驾照和行驶证
License and registration.
你不如你从车里出来 先生
Why don't you step out of the vehicle, sir,
让我清楚地看清你
so we can get a good look at you?
那是赫瑟尔
That's Hersl.
-给我 -你想让我
- Give it here. - You want me to pull
-先把驾照拿出来吗 -给我 给我
- my license out first? - Give it here. Give it here.
给我 不用
Give it here. No need.
让我看看 都有什么
Let's see here. Let's see what we got.
搞什么
Come on!
好吧
All right.
在这里
Yeah. Here it is.
对
Oh, yeah.
大卫·贝克
David Baker.
纪念大街
Monument Street.
那片社区挺不错
That's a nice neighborhood.
祝贺你取得的所有成功
Congratulations on all your success.
你可以走了
You can go.
以后 贝克先生 遵守法律
In the future, Mr. Baker, obey the law.
别总顶嘴 知道了吗
A little less backtalk, okay?
把这个放那里
Put that in there.
伊格街东侧的事件解决了
Eager is clear from the incident on Eastern.
34号♥收到 我们在...
34, 10-4, ma'am. We are on--
三个县和市里一共有20例吸毒过量了
And we're up to twenty ODs in three counties and the city.
12例死亡
Twelve fatal.
我就是这么查到施罗普希尔和安德森的
That's how I got on Shropshire and Anderson both.
我们也盯了施罗普希尔好一阵子
We've also been on Shropshire for a while now,
想立案
trying to build something.
鉴于这些案件属于不同辖区
Given all of the different jurisdictions,
我们认为最好让特遣队
we figured we might do better if the task force
把案件交给联邦
took it federal.
这些吸毒过量的案件很有意思
These overdoses are interesting.
我们可以利用一些本地警局
We've got some statutes we could apply
无法使用的法规
in ways the locals can't.
你们绝对能证明海♥洛♥因♥与这些帮派有关吗
You can definitely tie the heroin to these crews?
至少有四名幸存者的口供
Testimony of at least four survivors.
全都来自市里
It's all coming out of the city.
你们查到什么地步了
How close are you on it?
施罗普希尔很谨慎
Shropshire's insulated.
-可能需要花点时间 -但安德森办事大意
- It might take some time. - But Anderson is sloppy.
我们在他车上安了追踪器
We've got a tracker on his vehicle,
大概一周后就能申请搜查令了
and we're probably a week from writing warrants.
好
Okay.
这小子走了
Our boy rolled out.
那屋里没别人了吧
Ain't nobody else in that crib, right?
我想没了
No. Not that I know.
-替我们看着 -没问题
- Watch our six. - I got you.
马车屋
花♥园♥
公♥寓♥
我的东西呢
Where's my shit at?
我们的钱呢 贱♥人♥
Where the fuck's our money at, bitch?
行 行 你要什么
Okay! Okay. What do you want? What do you--
这是什么玩意
The fuck is this?
什么
Man, what?
什么是"宣死人"
What's "Affaint"?
-宣誓人 -对
- Affiant. - Yeah.
你怎么还打错字
The I comes before the A.
老天
Oh, my God.
你是就这次打错了
Did you get it wrong just the once,
还是每次都打错
or every fucking time?
要命
Shit.
我们到圣诞节都搞不定搜查令了
We're gonna be serving this warrant at Christmas.
出来了
There it is.
-拿到我们来拿的东西了吗 -有的都拿了
- Got what we came for? - Got what was there.
那婊♥子♥吓死屁的了 差点尿裤子
Bitch was so scared, she damn near pissed herself.
他马子在上面
His girl was up in there.
没料到她在 但她也没料到我们会去
Wasn't expecting her, but... she wasn't expecting us neither.
那肯定
I bet.
太爽了
Oh, I love it.
搜查令已经准备就绪
The warrant was all ready to go.
我们本打算去安德森的公♥寓♥了
We were gonna take Anderson's door.
但有个小插曲
But one hitch.
他突然改变了模式
He suddenly changed his pattern,
那个追踪器让我们发现了第二个
and the tracker has given us a second location
他藏身的地方
on where he lays his head.
-哪里 -红屋旅馆
- Where? - Red Roof Inn.
在提摩尼路上 83号♥公路下面
The one up on Timonium Road, off of 83.
前两晚
The last couple nights,
他开始住在那里 而不是公♥寓♥
he started staying there and not the apartment.
-要不就是其他女友 -或藏匿屋
- Either another girlfriend... - Or a stash house.
那就两个地方一起搜
So, now, we write on both locations.
马里兰州巴尔的摩县警局
他干了八年你这破活
He had eight years of your shit.
还是便衣 我决定...
Plainclothes, too. I decided I would...
那是你的队长吗
That's your lieutenant?
内务部的
He's IAD.
我们每次突袭都规定必须带一个
We're required to have an Internal Affairs supervisor
内务部监管人员
with us on every raid.
不带他们的人
We can't kick in a door
我们不能去踹别人的大门
without bringing one of their guys with us.
-这在你们县是常规操作吗 -对 带着他
- That's standard in your county? - Yeah. With him along,
没人敢毛手毛脚 对吧
no one gets sticky fingers, right?
你觉得市局也这样吗
You think they do that in the city?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
11点来我办公室 拜
I'll see you in my chambers at 11:00. Bye.
摩尔法官 感谢你
Judge Moore, I really do appreciate you
抽出时间来见我
making the time to meet with me.
公设辩护人凯文·豪顿
Kevin Haughton in the PD's Office,
他说你也许能让我理清头绪
he said that you might be able to provide some insight.
有什么我能帮忙
How can I help?
我想知道巴尔的摩警局里
I'm trying to find out about Baltimore officers
有谁不停地出现在投诉报告里
whose names keep coming up repeatedly in complaints,
过度使用暴♥力♥ 或侵犯公民权利
either excessive force or civil rights violations,
然后他告诉了我一个名字
and he threw a name at me.
丹尼尔·赫瑟尔
Daniel Hersl.
赫瑟尔不是唯一的一个
Hersl's not the only one,
但凯文之前跟我谈过他的事 所以
but Kevin and I have talked about him before, so...
他似乎是个惯犯
He seems to be a multiple offender.
可以这么说 他身上有五十件投诉
You could say so. About 50 complaints against him.
这算是超级惯犯了 他怎么还在执勤
That's pretty multiple. Why is he still on the street?
简单来说 其他人喜欢赫瑟尔
Simply put, Hersl and guys like him,
他们下车 抓人
they get out of their cars, and they make arrests.
这比市里很多吃军饷
And that's more than you can say about too many police
但不干活的人好多了
in this city who are collecting a paycheck.
而且从弗雷迪·格雷案件后
And it's become a bigger problem
这种情况愈演愈烈
since the Freddie Gray indictment.
-工作效率低下 -没错
- The work slowdown. - Exactly.
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表