剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
less than four percent resulted in a citation or an arrest.
我们发现7位黑人男性
We have seven Black males
被拦截超过三十次
who were each stopped more than 30 times.
黑人开车
Driving while Black.
现在演变成黑人走路了
Walking while Black.
一样的破事
Same damn bullshit.
-你似乎很生气 -你不吗
- You seem angry. - Aren't you?
当然
Sure.
但我不会把一切都映射到自己身上
But I don't make it my everything.
快速取餐窗口 天呐
Drive-thru windows, for Christ's sake.
这些人屁都不在乎
These guys just don't give a fuck.
我觉得安德森刚下车
I think Anderson just got out of his ride.
这人看起来像他
It looks like him anyway.
最新款的切诺基 就在那里
Late model Cherokee. That's it, there.
你能看清楚车牌吗
Can you make out the plates?
可以
Yeah. All right.
我不是你的敌人 斯蒂尔女士 我们都不是
I'm not your opponent here, Ms. Steele. No one is.
我们秉着真心跟你开展了这个任务
We began this process with you in good faith,
甚至是在弗雷迪·格雷之前 在我看来
even before Freddie Gray. And as far as I'm concerned,
任何能扭转现在局面的事
everything that can be done to turn this thing around
必须要尽早发生
needs to happen sooner, not later.
谢谢你这么说 市长女士
Thank you for that, Ms. Mayor.
但我今天召开会议
But I asked for this meeting today
因为我想知道你为什么让
because I wanted some insight as to why you've asked
警♥察♥局长辞职
the police commissioner to resign.
你看到犯罪率了吗
Have you seen the crime stats?
弗雷迪·格雷之后 整个城市都失控了
Since Freddie Gray, the city is out of control.
凶杀 枪击 抢劫 所有案件都激增
Murders, shootings, robberies, everything is way up.
你能怪巴茨局长吗
And you blame Commissioner Batts?
我听说你手下很多
See, I have the impression that a lot
普通警♥察♥都辞职了
of your rank-and-file officers are quitting on you.
工作效率低下
A work slowdown
现在也是新局长的烦恼了
is the new commissioner's worry as well.
从弗雷迪·格雷案件中的
Beginning with Mosby's indictments
莫斯比的刑事起诉开始 逮捕率一落千丈
in the Freddie Gray case, arrests have nosedived.
但你问我
But you asked
为什么换掉巴茨局长
why I replaced Commissioner Batts.
说实话
And the honest truth is,
我开始不信任他了
that I began to lose faith in him,
甚至在犯罪率激增前就是
even before the crime rate exploded.
其实应该从弗雷迪·格雷的葬礼算起
In fact, I'd date it to the day of Freddie Gray's funeral.
葬礼之后 暴♥乱♥随之而来
Funeral and the rioting that followed.
-是抗♥议♥ -抗♥议♥ 不好意思
- The uprising. - Uprising. Pardon me.
随便怎么说都行
Call it what you will.
葬礼日期定下后 整个城市焦虑紧张
With the funeral scheduled and the city on edge,
我打给巴茨局长询问准备情况
I called Commissioner Batts to ask about our preparations.
他接到电♥话♥时正在去机场的路上
I reached him on his way to the airport.
他当时正要去希腊度假
He was taking a vacation in Greece.
我只能命令他回来
I had to order him back.
虽然他回到巴尔的摩
Not that he came back to Baltimore
也没改变什么
and turned anything around.
那时候 我在警局的亲信
By then, I had people in the police department
告诉我警局要临时罢♥工♥示♥威♥
telling me a job action was underway.
那时候逮捕率依旧非常低
And arrests are still way down at this moment,
但犯罪率都已经突破历史了
with the crime rate at an all-time high.
他们都很气愤州检察官
They're mad as hell about the state's attorney
-起诉那些警♥察♥ -改革需要付出代价
- charging those officers. - Reform has a cost.
确实 如果由我说了算
It does. And if it was going to be up to me,
我肯定愿意付
I would certainly pay it.
这难道不由市长说了算吗
It won't be up to you as mayor?
我还没宣布这件事 斯蒂尔女士 但是
I've yet to announce this, Ms. Steele, but...
我不会参与连任竞选了
I won't be running for reelection.
我要退位
I'm stepping down.
这车里还有个小孩
Oh, wifey's got a kid in the car.
老天 有些来这贩毒的家伙
Man, I've seen guys roll up here
看起来好像在投行工作一样
who look like they work at T. Rowe Price.
车窗上还有霍普金斯大学贴纸
Cars with Hopkins stickers in the windows.
海♥洛♥因♥比奥施康定便宜
Heroin's cheaper than oxy.
我们觉得那是安德森的吉普吗
And we think that's Anderson's jeep?
是的 但他开走了
We do, but he rolled out,
我们不知道他什么时候回来
and we don't know when he's coming back.
那就耐心等吧
Well... patience then.
对
Yeah.
你觉得你的最新情报准确吗
You think your latest intel's good?
关于安德森的吗 我想准吧
On Anderson? I think so.
我有两个线人说他不用布里尔了
I got two CIs that say he's not using Brill anymore.
他从其他地方进货
He's getting his shit somewhere else.
对了 我还找到了其他信息
Oh, yeah, there's something else I got.
去年春天 安德森被巴尔的摩警局拦停
Last spring, Anderson got pulled up by BPD
因为他在丽景大厦的停车场贩毒
for selling in the parking lot of Belvedere Towers.
所以市局的人拦了他的车 找出三百克
So, city guys roll his car. They find 300 grams.
这已经够联邦法律的量了
That's federal weight.
但他没被起诉
But he wasn't charged.
怎么 他花言巧语让自己被放了吗
What, he talked himself out of it?
你得给点猛料 才能从这种量的携毒里脱身
You gotta trade something good to get out of weight like that.
我喜欢这段背景
I like that history.
我喜欢尽早配合的人
I like a man who cooperates early and often.
不知道 也许巴尔的摩市局
Or I don't know, maybe Baltimore City
跟我们办事方法不一样
just does things different than we do.
谁知道呢
Who fucking knows?
谁知道呢
Who fucking knows?
市长大人受够了
Well... Her Honor's had enough.
弗雷迪·格雷之后 我也不怪她
After Freddie Gray, I can't blame her.
-但你知道那意味着什么吗 -什么
- But you know what that means? - No.
让我们来巴尔的摩
The politician that asked us
治理乌烟瘴气的政客
to come to Baltimore and fix things
不是真正落实行动治理城市的政客
won't be the same politician that actually has to do it.
对 切诺基
Yeah, Cherokee.
车牌符合 这是安德森的车
Tags match. That's Anderson.
对 他就是他休息的地方
Yeah, this is definitely where he lays his head.
这家伙今天早回家了
Our man's home early tonight.
公♥寓♥契约上之后女友的名字吗
Just the girlfriend on the apartment lease?
切诺基吉普登记在她名下
The Cherokee's also in her name.
马车屋
花♥园♥
公♥寓♥
等等 让他进去
Wait. Wait. Let him settle.
马车屋
花♥园♥
公♥寓♥
好了 快去
All right. Go, go.
好
All right.
我们可以跟踪他了 你想在这观察一会吗
We're up on him. You wanna sit and watch a while?
不用 我们回家吧 看看追踪器
No. Let's get home, and see what the tracker
明天能告诉我们什么
gives us tomorrow.
你做公设辩护人多久了
You've been a public defender for how long?
十二年 太久了
Twelve years. Too long.
司法部想让我♥干♥什么
What does DOJ want from me?
不如说个名字吧
How about a name?
如果我想找个有问题的警♥察♥
If I was gonna look up one problem cop
杀鸡儆猴
as a prime example
揭露巴尔的摩警方的错误
of what's gone wrong here in Baltimore,
我该从谁入手
where would I start?
赫瑟尔
Hersl.
丹尼尔·赫瑟尔
Daniel Hersl.
-HERSL -他在哪个局
- H-E-R-S-L. - Where's he stationed?
上回我看还是在东区警局
Uh, Eastern District last I checked.
这是我自己的案子
A collection from only my own cases.
这些是赫瑟尔逮捕的一些人
These are some of the people Hersl arrested.
这是赫瑟尔逮捕他们以后
This is what they look like going into the jail van
上警车前的样子
after Hersl's done arresting them.
这些有投诉报告吗
Any of these have complaints attached?
都有
All of them.
全都无效
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表