剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
"东西在卡车那里"
"It's over by the truck."
格莱斯顿仍在职吗
Is Gladstone still on the street?
他突然退休
He retired quite suddenly.
就在我们开始逮捕 便衣警♥察♥的几个礼拜后
A few weeks after we started locking up other plainclothesmen.
"简金斯执勤日志"
我受够了 巡官‥
I'm done, LT. I'm done.
我不想再管特遣队的鸟事
Done with Gun Trace, dealing with all this bullshit.
通缉犯逮捕队有个职缺 我想请调过去
Now, look, there's this opening in warrant apprehension. I want it.
-通缉犯逮捕队 -没错
Warrant apprehension? That's right.
韦恩 你在开玩笑吗
Wayne, are you kidding? Is this-- is this a joke?
我冒着生命危险为上头搜查枪♥支♥
I put my ass on the line. I-- I get all these fucking guns for command,
他们反而‥
and then they go on and they... I...
去他的‥
Fuck it. I'm just,
我受够了
I'm-- I'm-- I'm done.
所有人都不乐见此事
No one is gonna be happy about this.
包括警督和副警长
Not the Colonel, not Deputy Ops.
韦恩 你两个月前休假 整个特遣队就停止运作
Wayne, you went on leave two months ago, the whole task force went to sleep.
上头注意到了 希望你回来工作
Bosses noticed. They want you back working.
你知道他们 在法♥院♥是怎么说的吗
You know what they say about me down at the courthouse? They talk all this shit.
只会耍嘴皮子
And I put my head down. Wayne.
-我那么认真卖♥♥命‥ -你说的是谁
I keep on working. - You know me-- - Who are you talking about?
驳回我案件的法官
I'm talking about the fucking judges that-- that throw out my cases,
那些该死的被告律师
I'm talking about fucking bitch-ass defense attorneys
-说我说谎‥ -韦恩
that-- that-- that say I'm lying. Wayne,
不然被告律师要说什么
what else is a defense attorney gonna say?
这一切有何意义 看看现在的状况
What's the fucking point anyway? Look at what's going on.
上头竟然同意协议裁决 根本是一群懦夫
I mean, you have the bosses that go along with this consent decree, soft-ass, fucking baby-boy bullshit.
这样要我怎么维持治安啊
I mean, how am I supposed to police like this anyway? Right.
别这样‥
Oh, come on, don't do that. Don't fucking do that.
这个要干嘛
Ugh, come the fuck on. What?
"现在无疑对全国警♥察♥来说 都是充满挑战的时刻"
"It should go without saying that this is an extremely challenging time for law enforcement nationally.
"员警怀疑自己在社会中的角色 及变动中的执法环境"
Officers are questioning themselves, and their role in society and the changing law enforcement landscape.
"正因如此 我要公开表扬‥"
Against this backdrop, I am extremely proud
"简金斯巡佐 和枪♥支♥追踪特遣队的表现"
to showcase the work of Sergeant Wayne Jenkins and the Gun Trace Task Force."
"他们的敬业态度无懈可击"
"This team of dedicated detectives has a work ethic that is beyond reproach."
-你念这个做什么 -这刊在警♥察♥通讯上
- What are you doing? Why are you reading that shit? - It's in the goddamn newsletter.
又怎样啊
Right.
韦恩
Wayne,
你可以申请调职
you can put in for the transfer,
但我现在就能告诉你
but I'm telling you right now,
你的单位表现这么好 不可能把你调走
there is no way we dump you in the warrants squad when your unit is delivering the way that it is.
绝对不可能
- It's not gonna happen.
好吧
- Okay.
我告诉你们 我不要因为这种事丢掉工作
I'm telling you right now, man, I cannot be the one who loses his job over this shit.
绝对不行
I just can't fucking do it, man.
你现在紧张了
So now you worried?
我没说紧张 你们要了解
It's not that I'm worried. What you motherfuckers don't understand is,
我受不了老是由我带头
I'm sick and tired of being the one who's always taking the lead on all of this.
我不想要名字 出现在所有案子上
I can't be putting my name on all this shit. I just-- I can't do it.
听着 我得避避风头
Look, I need to just-- I need to lay back some, all right?
你们不会相信我在 总部或法♥院♥听到的事
You won't believe the shit that I'm hearing people say, man. Down at headquarters, the courthouse.
像是什么事
- Like what?
说我贪腐 说我是黑警
Motherfuckers saying I'm cruddy. Like I'm a dirty cop.
-你不是吗 -别说这种话
Ain't you that? Don't say that. Why...
你怎能说这种话
How could you fucking say that shit?
他们把我说成是个坏人
I'm talking about being like, fucking dirty, for real, like I'm a bad person.
那可是我的名声 我不能让他们毁了我
That's my name, motherfucker. I can't have my name out there like that. Oh, yeah. Look at ya'll.
天啊
Oh, my goodness. Beautiful. Mm.
-我看到你了 -你瞧她
I see you. Look at this.
不用了 你去别桌
- Damn. - Sweetheart, we're good. - Go on, girl. We're good.
-你别理他 -谢谢宝贝
-- Do not listen to that man. Thank you, sugar. - Now you happy?
你满意了吧 去帮我续杯 吧台在那里
Just go get me a fucking wine cooler. The bar's that way. Fuck.
兄弟 我几周前就说了 联邦政♥府♥在查我们
Hey, man, I told you weeks ago about a federal investigation.
-你以为我在骗你 -才没这回事
You thought I was shittin' you, Wayne? Man, there'll be no federal investigation.
联邦调查的谣言一直都有
There's always a rumor of a federal investigation.
在巴尔的摩不可能
That shit never happens, it's Baltimore.
要花好几年时间
It'd take years to fucking go down.
如果他们要调查警♥察♥ 就会去问别的警♥察♥
Look, if they're looking at cops, they gonna get cops to talk.
我们警♥察♥最喜欢告密了
We are some snitchin' motherfuckers.
别说这种话 没有人会告密 不可能的
Bet. Don't say that. Nobody's snitching on nobody. It's not gonna happen.
听着 底线是这样的
Hey, look, look, here's the bottom line, all right?
史蒂文森在法♥院♥打败我们 我们必须立刻反击
Stevenson beat us in court, so we need to hit his ass again, right away.
我们办得到 但我必须避避风头
Now, we can do this shit, but I'm telling you right now, I need to lay back some.
我不要名字出现在任何文件 所以要交给你们俩
I do not want my name on any of the paperwork. It's gotta be you two.
-多少 -超级多‥
- How big? - Big. Huge.
-二十万 -二十万
Two hundred Gs. Two hundred Gs?
至少二十万 我们可以的
Yeah. At least 200 Gs. Shit. We can do this, yo.
我们一定可以 但只能有我们知道
We can fucking do this, but it's just gotta be us, all right?
不能告诉其余的队员 我们必须守口如瓶
Rest of the squad, they cannot know about this. We keep this tight.
不能透露出去 我要你们发誓
We keep it close. It's just us. I want your word on that.
-只有我们 -对
- Just us? - That's right.
那就这样吧
Shit. Cool.
我现在能喝啤酒看女人了
You mind if I drink this beer and stare at some pussy?
还是要整晚聊公事
Or is this night all about business?
是啊 放轻松嘛
- I'm trying to, but my man is bugging. - It ain't right. Relax!
-要看什么随便你 -帮他来瓶啤酒
- Relax, nigga. Tightened up! - Stare at whatever the fuck you wanna stare at. Somebody get this man a beer.
最好穿上隐形斗蓬
Looks like I got a fucking invisibility cloak on me.
布兰蒂 给我一瓶果汁酒
Hey, Brandi, can I get a fucking wine cooler?
"保释人遭到逮捕"
"涉嫌与贪腐警♥察♥联手不法"
下次打电♥话♥是什么时候
When's my next chance at a phone?
我可以打电♥话♥吗
Can I get a chance at a phone?
你要我找什么
You want me to get a hold of what now?
搜查那辆车的合理根据书
Statement of probable cause for the search of that car.
为什么需要
Why do we need that, man?
我想那八成也是简金斯写的
Look, I know Jenkins probably wrote it,
但毕竟车子是你搜的 至少要知道内容
but we should at least know what was in there since you searched the car, right?
你去大陪审团作证前 应该要了解一下
We should look at it before you go into grand jury.
你明天上法♥院♥前 把合理根据书调出来
Just pull the probable cause before you go down to the courthouse tomorrow.
-好的‥ -只是尽责查证的本分
Okay. Okay. It's due diligence, that's all.
-会很顺利的 -是啊
I'm sure it's gonna go okay. Yeah.
-明天见 -好
See you tomorrow. All right.
尚恩 可以走了吗
Hey, Sean. You ready?
还是你想再等一下
You wanna hit another stretch?
不用了
Nah.
最有力的情报指出 她在贝尼特街附近出没
The best information we have is that she works the area around Bennett,
高速公路附近
near the expressway. Yeah.
也许你今天会走运
Maybe today you get lucky.
回顾一年前的案子总是很难
You know, it's always tough to go back on a case a year later.
安东尼奥纪文斯
Givens, Antonio.
贩卖♥♥持有毒品 持有毒品闲荡 庭上
Possession with intent, possession and loitering, Your Honor.
纪文斯先生的律师在场吗
Is a lawyer for Mr. Givens here?
他在大厅处理另一起案件
In the hallway, I believe, Your Honor. Consulting on another case.
好的 纪文斯案暂候
Okay. Hold on Givens.
下一个
Next.
杰若杜庞
Dupont, Jerrod.
好 我一定要问
Okay, I gotta ask,
我们来地方法♥院♥做什么
what're we doing here in District Court?
-亚伦索勒为杜庞出庭 -看看四周
Aaron Soler, representing Mr. Dupont, Judge. - Look around.
他前次就未出庭 原本的罪名是什么
This is an FTA. What is the original charge?
-看看他们 -持有古♥柯♥碱和手♥枪♥
Look at it. Possession of cocaine and possession of a handgun, Your Honor.
被告两度未出庭 保释撤销
And this is a second FTA? Bail is revoked.
-我的当事人‥ -别说了 索勒先生
Judge, my client-- Save it, Mr. Soler.
我只给被告一次缺席的机会
You get one bite of the FTA apple.
我们打造这个机器
We've built this machine
让国家一半的人‥
where half the damn country,
有权有势的那些
the part with money and power,
吞噬另一半‥
chew up the other half
生来就一无所有的人
that didn't have anything to begin with. Next.
-德尚文森 -看好是怎么运作
Vinson, DeShawn. - Watch it work.
-如果这就是我们要的 -贩卖♥♥持有毒品 拒捕‥
If this is what we want... Possession with intent. - Resisting arrest.
那么弗雷迪格雷‥
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表