剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
Hey, G, what up? What up?
杰梅 我知道简金斯有点疯
Look, Jemell, I know Jenkins do some crazy shit.
还用你说
You don't gotta tell me.
简金斯疯到极限
Old Jenks is code-motherfucking-red.
但是呢
All right, but look...
刚发下来的薪饷支票
...this last paycheck I just got from the city?
八千大洋 我看到时心想‥
Eight thousand dollars. When I looked at it, I was like,
天啊 这些钱是谁赚的啊
"Oh, my God, who did this?"
一定是骗人的
"This is a lie."
告诉你 简金斯的疯是有条理的
Telling you, there's a method to Jenkins's madness. He...
对啊 那家伙很不受控
Yeah. Yeah, that motherfucker off the chain, G.
就像我说的 我们好好赚一票
But, look, like I said, let's go at this shit hard.
趁现在好好享受 因为好事都不长久
Let's enjoy this shit while we can 'cause all good things come to an end.
说得对
For real.
但简金斯‥
But, Jenks, man,
他真是太夸张了
he off the fucking chain, yo.
没错 他太夸张了
He off the motherfucking chain, B.
他太夸张了
He off the fucking chain, B.
我发誓 他太夸张了
I swear, that nigga off the chain, G.
他们诈领加班费 可以用电汇诈骗罪移送
All this bogus overtime they're banking, we'll get every one of 'em on wire fraud.
告诉国税局 再加一条逃税
Bring in the IRS, we got tax evasion too.
老方法
The old-fashioned way.
我开始喜欢简金斯了
Starting to love me some Wayne Jenkins.
他太夸张了啊
He off the chain, yo.
您很多大作我都拜读过 葛布勒先生
I read most of your book, Mr. Grabler.
所探讨的议题很多 都是司法部想要解决的
And sure enough, you write about many of the same issues that we at the DOJ are trying to address.
谢谢你
Mm, thank you.
有一个老笑话说 每个老警♥察♥心中都有一本书
You know, there's an old joke that inside of every old cop is a book.
那本书应该留在心中就好
And that's exactly where it should stay.
您写的内容都是个人经验
Well, you certainly wrote from experience.
是的 我72年踏入警界
Oh, I did. I did. I came on in '72.
一开始在西北区当巡逻警
Uh, walking foot up in the Northwest,
后来陆续加入便衣与缉毒单位
and then, uh, plainclothes ops, after that, narcotics.
待最久的单位是重案组
And I did my longest stint in Homicide.
退休后回来警校教书
After my retirement, I ended up back here, at the Academy, teaching.
您的职涯很有收获
- Sounds like a rewarding career.
没错‥
It was, it was.
我喜欢当警♥察♥
I loved being a cop, you know.
喜欢这份工作代表的意义
I loved it when the job meant something, when you could
逮捕街头抢匪 强♥暴♥犯 或是侦破凶杀案
make an arrest for a street robbery or a rapist, or put down a murderer.
没有比这更棒的感觉了‥
There was nothing finer. Nothing finer.
但你必须让民众对你开口 他们曾经是愿意的
But people had to talk to you, and once upon a time, they did.
当然不是所有人 在街头上告密是大忌
Well, of course, not all of them. There was a street code for snitching.
但是你的辖区里 总会有人愿意跟你说话
But there were always enough people on the post that would talk to you.
现在这份信赖已经不在了
That trust is broken.
哪能指望被警♥察♥打或抢劫的人 会愿意提供情报
You can't get information out of somebody while you're beating on 'em, or you got your hand in their pocket.
还有在法庭上说谎
And then lying about it in court.
是啊
Yeah.
自从发动所谓的"毒品战争" 一切都改观了
You know, everything changed when they came up with that expression, "The War on Drugs."
这个词也太蠢了
What an idiotic fucking thing to say.
"毒品战争"是什么意思
What the hell is a war on drugs? What does that mean?
你开战的对象是一般民众
Waging a war against citizens
就定义来看 这把人♥民♥分成两个敌对阵营
by definition is separating us into two opposing camps.
殖民者和被殖民者
The colonizer and the colonized.
你看过艾伯麦米 很好
Ah, Albert Memmi, very good, yes.
战争时期警♥察♥就会军事化
And with a war comes police militarization.
霹雳小组 战术警队
SWAT teams, tactical squads,
拦查搜索 脱衣搜身
stop-and-frisk, strip searches,
完全无视宪法第四修正案
a complete gutting of the Fourth Amendment.
好像我们在外国 对付恐♥怖♥份♥子♥一样
I mean, it's like we're-- we're fighting terrorists on foreign soil.
也不能光怪警方
And you can't just blame the cops.
是我们选出靠强硬对待罪犯 而获利的政♥治♥人物
We serve the politicians, who thrive on being tough on crime.
零容忍♥政策
Zero tolerance.
零容忍♥政策 为维护生活品质进行逮捕
Zero tolerance, quality of life arrests.
在自家门口喝啤酒
Having a beer on your own stoop.
闲晃 在人行道吐痰
Uh, loitering, spitting on the sidewalk,
或者光只是存在就会被逮捕
existing. Existing.
应该是2005年
In 2005, I think it was,
欧麦利担任市长的时期
when O'Malley was still mayor,
那年逮捕了十万人
they made 100,000 arrests,
多数是贫穷的黑人
most of them Black, most of them poor.
等于巴尔的摩一年内 有六分之一的市民曾被逮捕
That's almost one arrest for every six Baltimoreans in one year.
曾经有人被逮捕六 七次 甚至十二次
They jacked up people six, seven times, maybe 12 times.
其中许多都是非法逮捕 从来没有进到法♥院♥
And many of those arrests were illegal, never made it to court.
但他们的数字好看
But they got their stats.
你在这里教什么
What do you teach here?
我教准备上街巡逻的学生 相关法律条文
I teach the law to cadets who are about to hit the streets.
第四 第五 第六修正案
Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Amendments.
不懂法律的警♥察♥哪能执法
A cop can't uphold the law unless he understands the law.
我教这些孩子 要当善良正直的警♥察♥
I teach these young kids to be good, honest cops.
其余的要看他们自己的造化
The rest is up to them.
你在这些事上花了很多心思
You've given a lot of thought to this.
是啊
Yeah.
有时别人会觉得我很愤怒
I come off as angry sometimes.
你不愤怒吗
Aren't you angry?
简金斯曾告诉过你 你受到调查
So, at some point, Jenkins told you that you were under investigation?
我们心里有数
We knew.
当时我们感觉得到 被你们盯上了
By that time, we had a sense y'all was on us.
我们很清楚简金斯也会遭殃
Wasn't no charade about the fact Jenkins was in the shit, too.
有天晚上我们拦下一个嫌犯 我们跟他回家
There was this one night where we pulled over a suspect, and followed him to his house.
从他那里没收了一磅大♥麻♥ 打算拿去卖♥♥
Took him off for like a pound of marijuana to sell.
简金斯叫我把东西处理掉
Jenkins told me to off it.
你处理了吗
Did you?
没有 我叫刚多请他朋友 格伦威尔士卖♥♥掉
No, I had Gondo sell it through his friend, Glen Wells.
但你一定有自己的通路 卖♥♥你没收的毒品
Yeah, but you must have had your own connect to sell the drugs that you'd been confiscating.
我在费城那边有人脉
That was my boy up in Philadelphia.
这待会儿再说 现在谈2016年7月15日
Let's come back to that. On July 15 of 2016,
你和其他特遣队成员
you and other GTTF,
拦下隆纳和南西汉莫顿
uh, detained a Ronald and Nancy Hamilton.
天啊 这你们也记得
Oh, shit. Y'all remember that?
真厉害
Tha-- Wow, that's fuckin' impressive.
我们录到你和刚多的对话
We have you and Gondo on tape, discussing it.
这样啊
Right.
没错
Well, yeah,
西南区有个巡佐 告诉我们汉莫顿的事
we got the tip on Hamilton from a sergeant in the Southwestern.
法官发给我们许可 在他车上装了追踪器
We got a warrant from a judge. I put a tracker on the car.
他在卡罗郡有栋豪♥宅♥ 还有游泳池
Had a big old house out in Carroll County with a pool.
那房♥子大到不可思议
Motherfucker was a monster. Shit.
-是公家的追踪器 -才不是 是我自己装的
You had authority for the tracker? Hell no. Did that on my own.
总之 我们决定行动之后
Anyway, after we decided to do, you know, the thing,
跟踪汉莫顿夫妇到莱斯顿路
we followed the Hamiltons to Reisterstown Road.
把他们拦下来
Where's your money at? - Jacked 'em up. See what you got here.
我当场在汉莫顿身上 搜到一捆现金
I found a roll of cash on Hamilton right there.
手放下 过去那里‥
Put your hands down. Go over there.
一定是毒品钱 我们知道找对人了
Yo, go over there. Shit had to be drug money, so I knew we had the right dude.
别跟她说话
Don't talk to her.
简金斯巡佐在吗
Was Sergeant Jenkins there?
不在 他在基地等
No, he was at the barn.
我们打算把人带过去
You see, the plan was to bring them there,
假装简金斯是检察官
and then to introduce Jenks as a US Attorney.
笑死我了 简金斯是检察官
Oh, shit, fucking Jenkins as a US Attorney.
我没有冒犯的意思
Oh, no offense intended there.
"韦恩简金斯执勤日志"
从你的档案看来
Sir, I can see from your file here
你是个聪明人
that you are a smart individual,
身为联邦检察官
and as a federal prosecutor,
我经常处理这类案件
I have been dealing with these kinda cases for quite a while,
我老实告诉你 汉莫顿先生
I'm just gonna tell you in full candor, Mr. Hamilton,
要是你回答得不诚恳 很可能会判好几年
you are looking at a serious amount of years unless you start giving us the right answers.
-我们抓到你三次交易毒品‥ -老兄 别再胡扯了
Now, look, we have you on three separate controlled buys. - Now, we-- - Man, get the fuck out of here.
首先 我不是"老兄"
Okay, first off, I'm not "man," okay?
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表