剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
I'm going to give you another shot, Mr. Conley.
告诉我东西在哪里
Why don't you tell me where the works at, sir?
最后一次机会
Last chance.
不说是吧
All right.
等我搜完 这里就没有洗车厂了
Ain't gonna be a car wash when I'm done with it.
丑话说在前头
Can tell you that right now.
谁叫你这么固执
Gotta be all fucking stubborn, huh?
我想帮你 结果给我来这套
Trying to help your ass, you're gonna be all fucking big and tough, huh?
很好
All right.
我喜欢这张照片
What's up, bitch? I love this.
这是你自找到 我给过你机会
You're doing this, sir. This ain't me, it's you. I gave you a shot, right?
你要说了 还是要我继续
You want to say something now? Should we keep going?
怎样啊
How about that?
还是不说就这样搞
Still don't want to say shit? How about that? Fuck!
韦恩
Wayne.
-你这个大猩猩 -去你的 韦恩
Gorilla-looking-ass motherfucker. - Fuck you, Wayne.
-你再给我说一次 -你这同性恋
- Say that shit again, bitch. You're a fucking faggot.
-这么呛 -你一点都不凶
Ooh! It's like that, huh? You're a choir boy. Ain't nothing tough about you, bitch.
-是吗 -我看穿你了
Is that right? - I got you. Is that right? - Wayne.
这台电视真不错 真不知道该怎么处理
I got you. - That's a nice fucking TV. Goddamn, dude, with that fuckin'--
-是索尼的 -韦恩
Fucking Sony. Wayne!
怎样 王八蛋
What's it now, motherfucker?
解开手铐 看老子扁你
Take the cuffs off, I'll buss your motherfucking ass.
-敢骂我同性恋 -韦恩‥
You wanna fucking call me a faggot, motherfucker? Wayne!
这张桌子不太寻常 过来检查一下
This ain't no regular table. Come check the table!
这张桌子有点怪
This ain't no regular table!
老子不怕你
Ain't fucking scared of you.
这张桌子有蹊跷
This ain't no regular table!
帮我翻过来
Flip this bitch over, man.
可恶
Fuck! Mm-hmm, okay.
你还有话要说吗
You got something to say now?
有人要去坐牢罗
Somebody going away a long time.
-我们挖到宝了 -是啊
Fucking jackpot up in here. Oh, yeah.
有时候还是要来硬的
Goddamn! You know, sometimes the hard way works.
叫大伙儿进来
Hey, get them guys in here.
去你的
Fuck you!
大哥 你要在牢里蹲很久 把他带走
- I tell you what, big dawg, you going to jail a long fucking time, man. Get him the fuck out of here.
你表现得很好
Aye, man, that's some great fucking police work, dawg.
我不晓得你是超级战警
- Aye. - That's a fucking--Hey, man, I didn't know I was here with Supercop.
-他还有消音器 你看 -天啊
Motherfucker got silencer. Look at this. Oh, my goodness.
天啊 尚恩
Goddamn, Sean, I tell you what, man.
你太强了 还有一块金砖
You doing a damn thing. And a brick!
金晃晃的金砖
And a motherfuckin' brick.
你做得很好
That's some good-ass fuckin' police work, dawg.
里面有四万五到五万美元
- Yeah. - And we got about 45, 50 Gs in there, huh? - Yeah.
你查获六把枪 一块金砖
You know, you got, like, six guns, brick.
外头还有一艘小艇
Fucking powerboat out there.
你想怎么处理
I don't know. What you think, man?
别搞了 韦恩
Shit, Wayne. Huh?
外头有巡逻警
- What? - There's patrol outside.
不能带着五万美元走出去
- We can't walk out of here...with 50,000 dollars. - Okay. - Come on, man. Come on.
好‥我们查获金砖
- Okay, right, okay. So, we got the brick,
六把枪和小艇
we got six guns, we got the motherfucking powerboat.
还有四万美金贩毒赃款
Say about four Gs in drug money.
我就这样回报
You know something, I'm going to call it in like that, dawg.
-就这么决定了 -韦恩 等等‥
- That's what we doing. - Wayne. Wait, Wayne.
我说就这样决定了
Hey, I said that's what we doing.
赶快拿一拿 叫他们进来收拾剩下的
I'm gonna bag that shit up, we gonna get the guys. They're going to get the rest of it.
打电♥话♥叫记者来
Call a camera crew, big dawg.
你干得太漂亮了
That's some beautiful fucking police work.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
他是个功绩彪炳的警♥察♥
A decorated police officer.
想想他扫荡了街头多少枪♥支♥
Do you know how many guns he's taken off the street?
拯救了多少性命
How many lives he saved?
他是个重视家庭的人
He's a family man.
成年后奉献了大半辈子
And has served this city for most of his adult life.
功绩彪炳的警♥察♥
Decorated police officer.
原来是大英雄
Hero cop, huh?
我的罪名是什么
What you got me accused of here?
拿了点钱吗
Taking some money?
或许吧
Okay, yeah, maybe.
但我尽了职责
But I did my job.
清扫街头的枪♥支♥和毒品
I brought guns and drugs off these streets.
我没伤害过任何人
I never hurt no one.
你没伤害过任何人
- You never hurt anyone?
当然没有
- Fuck no.
-戴冯罗宾森呢 -那是谁
What about Davon Robinson? - Who?
被你抢了一万美元的年轻爸爸
- The young father that you took 10,000 from.
你们搜了他家
The raid on Kitmore Road.
报告中说没搜到金钱 但我们知道事实并非如此
Supplement report saying no money seized, but we know different.
对吧 艾勒斯巡佐
Don't we, Sergeant Allers?
你偷的那一万美元
That ten grand you stole? - It's about that time.
是戴冯罗宾森欠他毒贩的钱
Davon Robinson owed it to his supplier.
再见
在街头欠的债是不能勾消的
Those kinds of street debts...don't get forgiven.
快走‥
Hey, let's go, nigga! Peel off. Peel off. Go, go!
我要跟委托人讨论一下
I'll, uh, confer with my client.
去你的
Fuck you.
好
Okay.
去吃个牛排吧
How about when I called him a gorilla, dawg?
高层这次会把我们捧上天
I'll tell you what, Brass gonna be sucking our dicks for this one, man.
可能还会获颁奖章
Probably get a medal or some shit.
多亏你发现那张桌子有鬼
That was a good-ass eye on that table, man. That was...
你慧眼独具
Man, you got an eye, dawg.
很厉害的搜查技巧
That was some serious police work, man.
今天收获很好
A good day.
那是当然的了
Bet your ass it was a good day.
我不确定 该死
I don't know, man. Shit.
有什么好不确定的 这是你应得的
What you don't know, man? It's yours, you earned it.
你知道那家伙是坏人吧
Man, you don't realize what happened today, man. That was a bad motherfucker.
我们让一个坏人离开街头
A bad fucking person, and we got him off the street, man.
我们没收了他的枪‥让我说完
- Yeah, but-- - We got his guns and his dough. Hang on, let me finish.
我们今天可能有生命危险
You know, we could've died today, right?
一走进那间洗车厂
Walk in that shop...
就可能被爆头
motherfucking heads blown off.
警♥察♥那点薪水绝不足以 让我承担那种风险
That risk sure as shit ain't worth what I bring home every two weeks, man. Fuck that.
奖章也无法喂饱小孩的肚子
My babies can't eat no fucking medal, Sean.
我阵亡了国旗覆棺 市政♥府♥也不会在乎我
Or folded flag,'cause I took a bullet for a city that don't give two fucks about us.
我们何苦来哉呢
What do we do this for?
这是很大一笔钱
This is a lot.
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表