剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
Uh, but it's gonna be hard to explain to him
政♥府♥为何对他的歌♥词感兴趣
that there might actually be a part of the government that gives a damn what he raps about.
我也是个律师 懂这道理
I'm just another lawyer, I get it.
如果他愿意谈 但不希望你引用任何内容
If he talks to you and he decides he doesn't want you to use anything he tells you,
那就是非正式言论
it stays off the record.
了解 等你的好消息
- Got it. - Okay. I look forward to your call.
可恶 是有多懒
Fuck me. Those lazy sons
交接单上连停车位号♥码都不写
of bitches can't even write the damn number of a parking spot on the log.
车牌开头是什么
- What's the tag again?
Q27
- Queen-two-seven.
尚恩 你好啊
Hey, Sean. What up, man?
好久不见了
I ain't seen you in a minute.
你在枪案部门过得如何
How's Citywide Shootings Unit treating you?
我刚调到重案组
Uh, homicide. I just transferred over.
真的哦
Yeah? For real?
查尸体有什么好处
Hey, what's... what's the angle working bodies?
在重案组又赚不到钱
You can't even make any money working homicide.
我们负责破解凶杀案 移送凶手上法庭
We solve murder cases and take 'em into court.
你又做了什么
How about you? What do you do?
我逮捕人犯 也能赚钱
I make arrests and I make money.
光是我的加班费就吓死人
Man, my overtime alone?
我是开玩笑的啦
Come on, man. I'm fucking with y'all!
不管你们在忙什么 祝你们好运
Good luck, whatever little shit y'all working on, all right?
抓毒虫就能有保留车位
Motherfuckers get reserved parking spaces to jam up drug addicts
我们查案却得满停车场找车
and we gotta hike the fucking garage to look for a beater to work a body?
那混♥蛋♥是谁
Who was that fucker?
他叫刚多 绰号♥吉钱
Name's Gondo, G-Money.
我们一起当过便衣
We worked plainclothes together.
又一个能在街头搜身 就觉得很拽的混♥蛋♥
Another asshole who thinks hopping out on corners and going into everybody's pockets is the shit.
我也曾经跟他一样
I've been there, bro.
是谁教这些白♥痴♥怎么当警♥察♥
Who is teaching these idiots how to do the job?
"韦恩简金斯"
拘押队伍在左手边
Intake line is on the left.
"处理逮捕和训练"
排到你先报姓氏
When you get to the front, give your last name first.
没看到你的控诉文件
If your charging document isn't there,
就到后面的墙边等 会轮到你‥
step to the back wall and wait. If you do have your paperwork...
来这儿干吗
How come we followed the wagon here?
这是训练 你该见识一下
Part of your training, I wanted you to see this.
排好队 保持秩序
Stay in line. We gonna keep it orderly in here.
法官受够我们乱送人到法♥院♥
Jessamy is so fuckin' mad we're dumping bodies into her courtrooms,
派助理检察官来监督拘押程序
she's planted an assistant state's attorney right here at intake.
先检视逮捕报告
She takes a look at the arrest reports,
如果觉得不成立
if she sees that it's horseshit,
就会让这些可怜虫签切结书
she offers the sad-ass motherfuckers the chance to sign one of those waivers.
什么切结书
What are those waivers?
只要同意不告市府逮错人
It says if you agree not to sue the balls off of the city for false arrest,
就立刻撤销告诉放人
they'll let you go right now with the charges dropped.
这样哦 要是不签呢
Really? What happens if you don't sign?
那就要关到隔天
You just have to go to lockup till tomorrow,
隔天下午见到法庭执事
maybe tomorrow afternoon, wait to see the Court Commissioner,
再撤销告诉
and have the charges dropped then.
我们都是乱安罪名啊
But we're charging bullshit.
小子 美国最大的独♥裁♥者
Kid, there's no dictatorship in America more solid
莫过于执勤的巡逻警
than a beat cop on his post. Telling you right now.
这太夸张了
Man, this is fucked. Come on.
让我看你的控诉文件
Let me see your charging documents.
安德森给我们薛普夏的号♥码 我们查过通联纪录
Yeah. So, Anderson gave us Shropshire's phone number and we checked the logs,
可确认两人间有过多次交谈
and sure enough, we can confirm that there was, uh, numerous conversations between the two.
有鉴于通话的次数与长度
Yeah. That, and the times and durations of those phone calls,
加上观察到疑似的毒品活动
plus observation of suspected drug activity
足以申请窃听薛普夏的手♥机♥
should give us, uh, enough to get a wire on Shropshire's mobile.
也会在他车上装追踪器
And we'll get a tracker on Shropshire's car for good measure.
这就是毒品调查的现状
So that's the status of the narcotics probe.
我们现在能展开另一起调查
At this point, there's enough for us to look at the possibility that we have another investigation to spin off.
李欧负责调查 毒贩与警界的牵连
Leo here is gonna be heading up everything and anything we come across regarding police involvement with these guys.
我邀请詹森专案干员
And I've invited Special Agent Jensen
巴尔的摩警局 督察室的斯瑞基巡佐
and Sergeant Sieracki, a Baltimore police officer with city IAD
还有联调局反贪腐小组
and detail to the FBI public corruption squad
共同侦查搜证
to sit in and begin gathering string.
好的‥
Great. Well, uh...
目前手上的资讯很杂
...we got a whole ball of yarn as it stands.
首先 安德森宣称‥
For starters, Anderson claims
薛普夏在巴尔的摩市警局 缉毒部门有内线
Shropshire has an in with a Baltimore City narcotics detective.
这个人叫做"吉钱"
Name he had was "G-Money."
安德森说他二人一起长大 关系密切
Anderson alleges that Shropshire said he and G-Money grew up together and were tight.
有确切证词吗
Specifics?
目前安德森只表示
So far, only that Anderson believes that
"吉钱会罩薛普夏"
"G-Money has Shropshire's back."
这是他的用词
Those are his words.
我们认为安德森是担心
And we think that's why Anderson was worried
吉钱会通报薛普夏 他和我们合作
that G-Money might tip off Shropshire that he was cooperating with us.
-还有第二个追踪器的事 -是的
And then, of course, the second tracker. Right.
我们还不清楚 这与整件事有何关联
Uh, no way yet to know how this fits in,
从安德森车上回收追踪器时
but when we retrieved our tracker from Anderson's vehicle,
-发现有另一个追踪装置 -继续说
we found a second tracking device. - Go on.
我们调阅纪录 发现购买♥♥人是约翰克鲁尔
We subpoenaed the records, and it was bought by John Clewell,
他是巴尔的摩便衣警♥察♥ 负责追缉枪♥支♥
who happens to be a Baltimore police officer assigned to a citywide plainclothes unit chasing guns.
启人疑窦的是
So what's interesting is
为何刑♥警♥的私人追踪器 会出现在毒贩的车上
why would a detective's privately-owned tracker be attached to a known drug dealer's vehicle?
据我所知市警局经常装备短缺
Well, I do know that the, uh... the city guys are often short on equipment,
需要自行购买♥♥或租赁装备
and, uh... they've been known to buy or rent their own gear.
但巴尔的摩市警局 目前没有做任何表示
That's true, but here's the kicker. So far, we haven't heard one word from anyone in Baltimore City.
克鲁尔或枪♥支♥追踪特遣队 没任何人来电查询
Not a call. Not a word from Clewell or anyone in the Gun Trace Task Force.
我们逮捕安德森发现追踪器 至今已过数周
And it's been weeks since we arrested Anderson and found their tracker.
追踪器还在我那儿
It's still just sitting in my desk.
追踪器有价值吗
- Does the tracker have value?
不便宜
- They're not cheap.
这个有意思
That says something.
没错
Sure does.
派他去格林蒙街
Okay, send him onto Greenmount.
-没问题 巡佐 -很好
All right, Sarge. I got you. All right.
-什么事 -格林蒙街和23街有枪击案
What'd he want? There's a serious shooting on Greenmount and 22nd.
还有 巡佐要你去侦办
And get this, Sarge wants you to take that one.
我说这就表示 我得单独办第一个案件
I told him that leaves me alone on my first case.
他怎么说
- What'd he say to that?
他对我有信心
- He had faith in me.
他不知道我叫什么 但对我有信心
He doesn't know my name, but he has faith in me.
反正就慢慢来
Look, just take it slow.
别让人催你
Don't let nobody rush you.
我会尽快回来支援你
I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. All right.
慢慢来 尚恩 这是你的现场
Take your time, Sean, it's your scene.
他手上有工人的粗茧
Yep. He's got working-man calluses.
麻烦你从封锁线后拍张全景
Excuse me. Can you get a wide shot of this from behind the fence?
是我就会停在远一点的停车场
If it was me, I would've parked in the satellite lot.
薛普夏才不怕花钱
Well, Shropshire doesn't worry about his budget.
你觉得他要去哪里
Where do you think he's off to?
门萨会议 我怎么会知道
A Mensa convention? How the fuck am I supposed to know?
我觉得安全了
All right, I think you're clear.
为什么要我去装
What? Why do I got to do it?
因为你资深啊 比较会弯腰
You know, seniority. You got more experience bending over.
你妈也很会啊
你看这个
Check this out.
我用电脑搜寻枪♥支♥追踪特遣队 在伍德隆找到这些资料
A computer search for the Gun Trace Task Force brought this up from Woodlawn.
这是一份302报告
A 302,
来自巴尔的摩警局的 莱恩昆恩刑♥警♥
based on information provided by Detective Ryan Guinn of the BPD,
他宣称看到枪♥支♥追踪特遣队 有名队员马莫度刚多
who reported witnessing a Detective Momodu Gondo, who he worked with on the Gun Trace Task Force,
你猜他的绰号♥是什么‥
and whose nickname is, wait for it,
-吉钱 -中奖了
G-Money. Goddamn.
昆恩宣称看到 刚多出现在薛普夏身边
Guinn reported witnessing Gondo in the company of Shropshire,
他明知薛普夏是 巴尔的摩东北部的大毒贩
who Guinn knew to be a large-scale drug player in Northeast Baltimore.
他描述这两人"非常友好"
Guinn describes the two men as, quote, "very friendly," unquote.
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表